Thread: Asexuality

Last Online
    12-26-2018 @ 01:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Paternal grandfather is Russian.Maternal grandmother is German.They mixed with Romanians :P
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintlocke View Post

I remember the film... Good call!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    I didn't say I don't desire it (on occasion, and a rare one at that).

There's just more to life than a fleshy pole going in and out of a wet, fleshy hole.
    You are not asexual... You have a neat pervy side, as I read the lines, plus you didn't forget the "wetness"

Of course, bottom line is, your message is important: the need for a higher, clean connection among partners. A need for stability and loyalty. We get to some points in our lives when we strive for such connections, I speak from my heart.

Anyhow... once you find a good person like that... "the pole, and wet...fleshy" scene can be rather tempting at times...

This life is weird, nonetheless, Baron... Situations can shift... Partnership can turn, sadly, to dust. So remember to enjoy every ounce of the miliseconds passing by you... with/without someone... Aye, cheer up! A heart fears breaking, yet it knows eternity is feebly accessible to a mortal... Breaking becomes inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabiti
    Hellene of Troy or Sabinae of Apricity

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germainc/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish Gaelic Nordic, French/Prussian 700 years ago
    Ancestry
    Various clans and sects from the highlands of Scotland, that all migrated to Australia.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Queensland
    Taxonomy
    Borreby with Keltic-Nordic tendencies
    Politics
    National/Who ever's on right side
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    I've had sex dreams with hubs in them, also

However, hubs and I have made it a practice of being honest with each other. He knows about the other guy and naturally, it makes him jealous. Just as I am jealous of aspects of his past. For us, it seems a modicum of jealousy has been healthy for our relationship.

We have actually used this jealousy to our sexual advantage, however....for hubs wanted to have the ability to give me the same satisfaction as what my ex had done. As a result, I can happily say that hubs is one of only two men that have enabled me to reach that climax. This is a good thing

Yes, I think women can have orgasms when they dream...it has definitely happened to me, and you generally wake up from those dreams REALLY horny, lol
    Communication, practise and the women letting go(Being comfortable and trusting of the man), I have found was the main key to unlock the explosive multiple big O, but some blokes just have the knack, I was fortunately one of those blokes.

Ahem, before my wife and including her...I have been shocked to find women who did not orgasm before from sexual penetration. Every women has told me masturbation O is no where near the intensity and satisfaction of sex O, from my own experience I would have to agree. Also, sex I find is a large contributor to a long lasting relationship.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Communication, practise and the women letting go(Being comfortable and trusting of the man), I have found was the main key to unlock the explosive multiple big O, but some blokes just have the knack, I was fortunately one of those blokes.

Ahem, before my wife and including her...I have been shocked to find women who did not orgasm before from sexual penetration. Every women has told me masturbation O is no where near the intensity and satisfaction of sex O, from my own experience I would have to agree. Also, sex I find is a large contributor to a long lasting relationship.
    Fewer than 50% of all women climax from the act of intercourse. Included in that statistic is myself.

Last Online
    04-19-2013 @ 04:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kavkasion
    Ethnicity
    Chechen
    Ancestry
    Maternal Finnic/Baltic, Paternal- Vainakh(Noxcho) Grozny/Shatoi/Vedeno
    Country
    Chechnya
    Taxonomy
    Mtebid
    Politics
    No.
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

To tell the truth I do not understand how someone is asexual. In the same way that I think about atheists, I do not understand how someone lives this such a sad and empty life. Isn't sex something only so natural to want?

There is a BIG difference through between asexuality and virginity. It is a different thing to have the value that you should be a virgin until you marry the person who is the best, because it is something you only have once. Even people who are virgins for a late age have to participate in sexual activity in other ways before this ultimate intercourse))

And it's different for women and men, for women there are other ways but they should save the best for last)) Men though it's not so important, they need practice) Men are to be driven wild, and they are and that's how it should be.

I have not heard of ANY one around me as asexual. I think they would better be gay than asexual..

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Groznenka View Post
    To tell the truth I do not understand how someone is asexual. In the same way that I think about atheists, I do not understand how someone lives this such a sad and empty life. Isn't sex something only so natural to want?

There is a BIG difference through between asexuality and virginity. It is a different thing to have the value that you should be a virgin until you marry the person who is the best, because it is something you only have once. Even people who are virgins for a late age have to participate in sexual activity in other ways before this ultimate intercourse))

And it's different for women and men, for women there are other ways but they should save the best for last)) Men though it's not so important, they need practice) Men are to be driven wild, and they are and that's how it should be.

I have not heard of ANY one around me as asexual. I think they would better be gay than asexual..
    First of all, why do we lead a sad existence just because we don't believe in your god? I find it sad when religious people feel compelled to judge and insult others for thinking differently (revealing an insecurity), rather than being happy with their beliefs.

Second of all, it's funny that you apply double standards to men and women and describe men like they were wild animals.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kavkasion
    Ethnicity
    Chechen
    Ancestry
    Country
    Chechnya
    Taxonomy
    Mtebid
    Politics
    No.
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    First of all, why do we lead a sad existence just because we don't believe in your god? I find it sad when religious people feel compelled to judge and insult others for thinking differently (revealing an insecurity), rather than being happy with their beliefs.:

I am just saying as a comparison that its the same way I don't understand.

Second of all, it's funny that you apply double standards to men and women and describe men like they were wild animals. :rolleyes2
    I mean to say here, it is that way. I say like it is

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Groznenka View Post
    What atheism have to do with sex, and how a God-less life can be considered empty and sad?

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Hev, I don't think she meant it that way. She cannot imagine asexuality or life without religious faith because both are very important to her. Conversely, neither you nor I can imagine life WITH a religious faith for much the same reason. I am completely happy as an Agnostic....as I am sure you are as an Atheist.

I also think she did not mean that men are wild animals...although I could be wrong, lol

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germainc/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish Gaelic Nordic, French/Prussian 700 years ago
    Ancestry
    Various clans and sects from the highlands of Scotland, that all migrated to Australia.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Queensland
    Taxonomy
    Borreby with Keltic-Nordic tendencies
    Politics
    National/Who ever's on right side
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Fewer than 50% of all women climax from the act of intercourse. Included in that statistic is myself.
    That's got to suck. Think of it this way, you won't miss what you haven't had,or may never have.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kavkasion
    Ethnicity
    Chechen
    Ancestry
    Country
    Chechnya
    Taxonomy
    Mtebid
    Politics
    No.
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I also think she did not mean that men are wild animals...although I could be wrong, lol
    I mean particularly men here (the caucasus) are hot blooded. They need sex in general or else they do crazy things believe me) If there was a man who did not want sex there was something wrong with him.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information