Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Syria's Kurds benefit from the crisis?

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 10:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Turk, from Caspian Sea to Balkans! ;)
    Ancestry
    Father: Ahıska Turk+Terekeme/Qarapapaq Mother: Anatolian Turk+Balkan Turk+Some Crimean
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    I2-L68(Southern Caucasus/Caspian)
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Alföldi Turanid+Pontid+Dinarid
    Politics
    Left-wing Nationalism on a pan-Turkist, Kemalist way.
    Hero
    Atatürk, Mohammed(pbuh), Sultangaliyev, Attila, Mehmed II, Mansur Yavaş!!
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 630
    Given: 301

0 Not allowed!

Besides this alanr guy repeats same nonsenses,funniest part was "Atatürk was pro-Western" part.Greeks who we fought against were supplied by British also we even fought against French directly in Southern Turkey

Atatürk was the greatest anti-imperialist leader in 20.th century...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabgu View Post
    There is no ethnicity called "Anatolian", and no such thing as "Anatolian Greek genes" or "Armenoid genes".. It is a political rhetoric to cause identity erosion.. Eastern Huns are considered to be the ancestors of modern day Turks and they were a hybrid of Asiatic and Caucasian, but more dominantly Caucasian.. Hun was not an ethnicity itself, but a large tribal confederative structure.. That is why Turks already had a rich genetic pool before the full conquest of Anatolia region..

Last Online
    09-24-2015 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic - Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Moderate Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Sure he was. Keep convincing yourself of that. He westernized Turkey to the point that he even changed your alphabet and set all the foundations to change the very fabric of the Islamic Ottoman state to the scarf banning (in Universities) Turkey that you are today.

I urge you to challenge my last repose with actual evidence and not with your "laughter" that serves nothing other than demonstrate your in ability to participate in a civilised and educated debate.

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Father: Ahıska Turk+Terekeme/Qarapapaq Mother: Anatolian Turk+Balkan Turk+Some Crimean
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alanr View Post
    Sure he was. Keep convincing yourself of that. He westernized Turkey to the point that he even changed your alphabet and set all the foundations to change the very fabric of the Islamic Ottoman state to the scarf banning (in Universities) Turkey that you are today.
    So what?Yasser Arafat,Gamal Abdel Nasser and almost all left-wing nationalist,anti-imperialist leaders were reformist and secularist.

Not to forget,real Imperialist puppets are Islamists.Just compare secular Assad to islamist Saudi royalty...Who is anti-imperialist?Who is American lapdog?

Your feudal Kurdish brain isn't able to understand secularism it seems
    There is no ethnicity called "Anatolian", and no such thing as "Anatolian Greek genes" or "Armenoid genes".. It is a political rhetoric to cause identity erosion.. Eastern Huns are considered to be the ancestors of modern day Turks and they were a hybrid of Asiatic and Caucasian, but more dominantly Caucasian.. Hun was not an ethnicity itself, but a large tribal confederative structure.. That is why Turks already had a rich genetic pool before the full conquest of Anatolia region..

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic - Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Moderate Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You seem to lack any sense of analyticall skills. The fact that Turkey to this day hangs pictures of Ataturk everywhere suggests that they still follow the "fathers" footsteps. Since the very creation of Turkey you have served as a base for the advancing armies of the West, not only that you even hosted nukes for them putting your own people in serious risk. To this day that policy is still continued and you are indeed hosting an anti-Missile shield again putting the citizens of Turkey in risk. Look outside the Turkish bubble and try to analyse the situation carefully. Believe me, it doesn't require an amount of IQ too different from that required to change a light bulb.

I shall repeat even though you will ignore it.

"I urge you to challenge my last repose with actual evidence and not with your "laughter" that serves nothing other than demonstrating your inability to participate in a civilised and educated debate."

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You seem to lack any sense of analyticall skills. The fact that Turkey to this day hangs pictures of Ataturk everywhere suggests that they still follow the "fathers" footsteps. Since the very creation of Turkey you have served as a base for the advancing armies of the West, not only that you even hosted nukes for them putting your own people in serious risk. To this day that policy is still continued and you are indeed hosting an anti-Missile shield again putting the citizens of Turkey in risk. Look outside the Turkish bubble and try to analyse the situation carefully. Believe me, it doesn't require an amount of IQ too different from that required to change a light bulb.
    What you're talking about bases and such stuff happened in Demirel and other right-winger governments' era,at least 30 years later than Atatürk's death Don't talk about issues you don't know please.Atatürk was such a third worldist leader as you can read in my signature...

Ho Chi Minh and Fidel Castro admired Atatürk,not British puppy Sheikh Said...

BTW see about Chavez and Atatürk:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58041

Just search the word "Atatürk" in e-book link I sent...Chavez is just 21.th century's Latin American Atatürk...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic - Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Moderate Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is like debating with a brick wall. I do not need your sources to tell me anything as actions speak louder than words. Your Ataturk didn't just attempt to make you secular, he laid out all the necessary steps required for a modern Turkey to be pro-Western. The Actions of the many previous and current Turkish leaders speak for themselves. Erdogen is supposedly an "Islamic ruler" yet under his authority was the anti-missile shield in Turkey approved to protect Western interests, clearly demonstrating the double face mentality of the Turkish leaders which began with Ataturk. You can deny it all day, but the facts speak for themselves.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2015 @ 09:06 AM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,015
    Given: 18,435

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan View Post
    So what?Yasser Arafat,Gamal Abdel Nasser and almost all left-wing nationalist,anti-imperialist leaders were reformist and secularist.

Not to forget,real Imperialist puppets are Islamists.Just compare secular Assad to islamist Saudi royalty...Who is anti-imperialist?Who is American lapdog?

Your feudal Kurdish brain isn't able to understand secularism it seems
    But what about Iran? The Islamic Republic of Iran is more true anti-Imperialist than Turkey has ever been in recent years.

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is like debating with a brick wall. I do not need your sources to tell me anything as actions speak louder than words. Your Ataturk didn't just attempt to make you secular, he laid out all the necessary steps required for a modern Turkey to be pro-Western. The Actions of the many previous and current Turkish leaders speak for themselves. Erdogen is supposedly an "Islamic ruler" yet under his authority was the anti-missile shield in Turkey approved to protect Western interests, clearly demonstrating the double face mentality of the Turkish leaders which began with Ataturk. You can deny it all day, but the facts speak for themselves.
    What I mean is,Atatürk was NEVER diplomatically pro-Western and even many anti-imperialists adore him.Beside Chavez,also Messali Hadj reports that FLN guerillas in Algeria had pictures of Atatürk in their pockets,perhaps because of he kicked butts of Frenchies in 1920?

Modernisation+Secularism=\=Pro-Western politics dear...

Turkey is pro-Western since 1950,not before...Atatürk kicked butts of imperialist Brits and Frenchies,if he was that pro-Western,he'd collaborate with invaders like last sultan Vahidettin did.However he choose resisting them.

I agree,right-wingers/neo-liberals like Menderes,Demirel,Özal and Erdoğan have always been pro-Western.It's a shame.But Atatürk was as anti-imperialist as Fidel Castro or Che Guevara...

Kiremil, ket!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    H2a3(Central Asia)
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Quranist Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mextremist View Post
    But what about Iran? The Islamic Republic of Iran is more true anti-Imperialist than Turkey has ever been in recent years.
    Iran collaborates with another kind of imperialism,Russian one.

By the way problem is that,Islamists are too idealistic to be anti-imperialist.They have romantic ideals,for example Iran supported American backed Shia government of Iraq just because of sect...

A real anti-imperialist should have a dialectic materialist mind.
    Last edited by Partizan; 08-23-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-11-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 (Mede => Parthian)
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by annihilus View Post
    Kids don't look Kurdish to me.
    a few Kurds might have mixed with the Arab Population there yet they dont look Kurdish to me too.

This are the Kurds from Syria

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information