Page 512 of 694 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6934

Thread: What is the last movie you watched ?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,788

0 Not allowed!

From Here to Eternity

Frank Sinatra is in it. It's good but not that good. I don't understand why it's considered a classic.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Ethnicity
    Andalusian from Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Grazilmediterranid
    Politics
    Autocratic
    Hero
    René Descartes
    Religion
    Cartesian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,241
    Given: 7,078

0 Not allowed!

*** Just returned from the cinemas after catching the all new "Avengers: Infinity War" flick! And my oh my this installment was quite intriguing, all personalities and events in the film intertwining seamlessly into one cosmic universe and it was indeed incredible to witness and behold. Thanos as a villain is monstrous and intimidating with menacing disposition amongst an eloquent hyperbolic parlance. I found the mumbo jumbo regarding the nature of the universe rather mystical and quasi-Buddhist with subtle quantum overtones reminiscent of Oxford colleague chatter. The action doesn't disappoint either, with karate warrior-like combat scenes and mesmerizing space expeditionary incursions. The pace of the movie is never boring with plenty of funny comedic lines and dialogue. The integrating of all the characters from differing Marvel universes brought an eclectic vibration of diversity akin to a kind of balancing act of hormonal chemistry inside the egocentric network. And good lord are Scarlet Witch and Gamora hot as fsck must I say. The element of realism and CGI prowess doesn't disappoint either.. Worlds and civilizations apart envisioning want of utopian resplendence and splendor. And The Hulk and Iron Man are f-in hilarious as toast rofl, with even each single Marvel character exuding a very vibrant distinct persona and aura in impressions formed. I of course to superlative extreme had fond appreciation for the whimsical substance and way in which the plot intrigue involving the omnipotence granting infinity stones followed through towards all of my five senses! All-in-all this movie was very captivating and entertaining indeed!.... 9/10 ***
    Last edited by Iloko; 04-27-2018 at 03:39 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 3,225

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,519
    Given: 837

0 Not allowed!

It was so interesting, had some metaphors based religion. I dont want to give so much spoiler

Visayan Warrior
    Last Online
    04-30-2018 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Filipino-American
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    O1a1*
    mtDNA
    E1a1a
    Taxonomy
    Deutromalayid + Palaungid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 302
    Given: 28

0 Not allowed!

Coco

It's really heartwarming and that will make you cry. I was in tears when I watched the ending. It's a wonderful story. Highly recommended for those who loves Disney movies.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Ethnicity
    Andalusian from Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Grazilmediterranid
    Politics
    Autocratic
    Hero
    René Descartes
    Religion
    Cartesian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

** Saw "Deadpool 2" a few days ago! I must say that Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool is one hilarious cool cat who goes the extra mile to intice your funny bone. He comes off across as meandering with relentless pursuit for the inevitable. The cool thing about this movie is the homely way in which it was crafted, with endless line after line of comedic hilarity. The short-lived romanticism between Wade and Vanessa left Wade auspicious to favorability in many ways I come to see. Cable was one badass time travelling cybernetic mutant soldier with hardy moves and albeit relationally succumbing in character with his would-be allies. Russell possessed this haunting StephenKing-esqe sort of character about him of the likes of a demonized problem child immersed into witchcraft occultism, the kid was marvelously persuading indeed. Needless to say the comedic intent of the film in plain light is witnessed amongst its cool as fuck action and special effects one would come to expect these days, Hollywood has truly come a long way in producing outrageous real-as-life technicality in the stunt department I must admit. Wilson's team of ensembled mutants was refreshingly well selected with each member appropriating their own distinctly unique gimmick and comedic force into the act. Domino was one female on the team which seemed to stand out in the action and beauty department, she was hot as fuck with a sort of catlike strut about her, she was awesome. The plot and overall progressive nature of the story left nothing to be undesired in the popcorn movie department; There was especially this air of mysticism and infiltrative allure in the way the drama was shot and its action scenes executed. This film was one super fun ride fo sho! 9/10. #deadpool2 #deadpool #marvel #comics #movies #film **
    Last edited by Iloko; 05-19-2018 at 04:03 AM.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Ethnicity
    Andalusian from Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Grazilmediterranid
    Politics
    Autocratic
    Hero
    René Descartes
    Religion
    Cartesian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Got a chance to see that new indie thriller film "In Darkness" a few days ago. The film stars Sofia, an in an impression-wise cultivated blind musician who listens in on a murder committed in the apartment upstairs from hers which leads her onto a dark path in the story. Despite her disability she poses this reflective yet mentally confined act and demeanor throughout the film until she confronts her truncated fate. Her acting chops are top-notch with her expressions unbeknowingstly refined though in a mundane artsy sort of customary fashion. I felt every breath in her interactions with her surroundings; the palpitation of soulful entropy will engulf you as you precariously indulge yourself into this artistically choreographed piece with intricately put-together motion pictures. The colours and lighting backgrounds added that narratively accounted for feel in the overall jigsaw puzzle this film puts together inside of your mind. The plot involves what you imagine Sofia's real motivations and secrets are, and in discovering that craved-for truth amongst an albeit self-sacrificing force to unlock that magical box that is called the unknown. The possible killer, Marc, was an interesting dawg, with his criminal cohort sister whom demonstrated that sinister fem persona all-out to claim her stake. The perpetrated Serbian war criminal in the film is creepy af with his take-all motives and sinister intent you will discover upon completing the film. All personas end up intersecting into one big f-ed up consummation which will literally leave your soul breathless. So overall this movie was superb and very well-crafted, with beautiful cinematography and set pieces to boot. I especially loved the grimly artful piano pieces musically elaborated into the scenes. Dark, sexy, and enigmatic are the damsels in this film as well as is the film itself! 9/10

Last edited by Iloko; 05-28-2018 at 03:39 AM.

idioteque

0 Not allowed!

Monty Python and The Holy Grail. I can never get enough of that damn movie.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Judane
    Ancestry
    Jewish and Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,891
    Given: 1,678

0 Not allowed!

Surprisingly fun. Good actors, great effects and a silly plot. Recommended.
    Spoiler!

Page 512 of 694 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast

Thread Information