View Poll Results: White Nationalists, do you accept Mischlings right to celebrate their partial-Aryan heritage?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they should be allowed. Even the Nazis allowed this.

14 60.87%
  • Nein, sind sie Untermenschen

9 39.13%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Do White Nationalists Think It's Acceptable For Mischlings To Celebrate Their Part-Aryaness?

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyRenounced View Post
    1. Israel may not have funded them directly, but supposedly Israel committed airstrikes against Assad's government and neither ISIS nor Israel seem to mind the presence of the other. There are conspiracies about Netanyahu personally meeting with injured rebel fighters, but I believe that the fighter in question was in the Free Syrian Army and not ISIS. Who knows though.

The picture in question.

http://scgnews.com/ironic-israel-hel...ian-government
    http://en.shiapost.com/2014/07/12/al...gainst-israel/

From these sources, I draw the conclusion that Israel favors the Free Syrian Army > ISIS > Assad. Israel absolutely hates Bashar Al-Assad and would do anything to get rid of him as well as Ahmadinejad. ISIS certainly does not care about the presence of Israel and would rather slaughter other Muslims and spread mayhem instead.

2. Absolutely agree with you on this one. America needs to stop it's covert antics. We only breed enemies this way.

3. I don't know about Israel's economy, but I just see the relationship between the US and Israel as not benefiting the US. Israel has been seriously pushing for war with Iran for years and years. A war with Iran is not smart at all and would not benefit America. Israel is the only country that I know of that has it's own lobby in the United States, (AIPAC) both parties are completely sold out to Israel, the Israeli government gets away with things that no other ally of ours would get away with. ie; Committing acts of genocide, selling US technology to China, etc.

I simply cannot see Israel as "our greatest ally" and I think they should be held accountable for their actions. I also don't think Iraqis, Syrians, Palestinians, Iranians, etc. should be punished because Conservatives in the US/Europe are too dimwitted to realize that immigration is the problem, not people minding their own business and living in their own country.

Stop Muslim immigration and send them back, and Islam will no longer be a threat.
    1. 0 Evidence. Both Assad and ISIS are Israel's enemies. Israel just views Assad as the first to be defeated and therefore the key to defeating Hezbollah.

2. Agreed.

3. Besides the fact many countries and groups have lobbies (S'audi lobby, Arab lobby, Muslim lobby, tobacco lobby etc.) if Israel has truly been lobbying the US to go to war with Iran for years yet instead the Obama government has made a peace treaty with Iran (despite Iran's anti-American policies) then this disproves the implication that Israel somehow controls US foreign policy. In fact it proves the opposite.

Far from genocide the Israel-Arab dispute is one of the lowest casualty major conflicts in history. In 70 years only about 25,000 civilians have been killed (150,000 have died in Syria in 3 years in comparison).

Various Muslim populations are punished because of who their governments are, and their corruption and mismanagement, not because of the USA.

No one is saying Israel is the USA's greatest ally in the world but certainly is, together with the Kurds, the USA's greatest ally in the region.
    The USA has never had to fight Israel's wars for her, unlike the Arabs for instance the Gulf War to liberate Kuwait, Israel fights her own wars. In fact Israel is a world-leader in many military sectors so the relationship is muturally beneficial. For instance US marines train in Israel to fight house-to-house in urban areas.
    Spoiler!

Senior Member RandomlyRenounced's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-28-2020 @ 03:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Extreme Nationalism, Protectionism, Pro-Environment but anti-Greens, anti-Media, anti-Degeneracy
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 851

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    3. Besides the fact many countries and groups have lobbies (S'audi lobby, Arab lobby, Muslim lobby, tobacco lobby etc.) if Israel has truly been lobbying the US to go to war with Iran for years yet instead the Obama government has made a peace treaty with Iran (despite Iran's anti-American policies) then this disproves the implication that Israel somehow controls US foreign policy. In fact it proves the opposite.

Far from genocide the Israel-Arab dispute is one of the lowest casualty major conflicts in history. In 70 years only about 25,000 civilians have been killed (150,000 have died in Syria in 3 years in comparison).

Various Muslim populations are punished because of who their governments are, and their corruption and mismanagement, not because of the USA.

No one is saying Israel is the USA's greatest ally in the world but certainly is, together with the Kurds, the USA's greatest ally in the region.
    The USA has never had to fight Israel's wars for her, unlike the Arabs for instance the Gulf War to liberate Kuwait, Israel fights her own wars. In fact Israel is a world-leader in many military sectors so the relationship is muturally beneficial. For instance US marines train in Israel to fight house-to-house in urban areas.
    My point was just that one of the strongest (if not THE strongest) lobbies in the United States is looking out for the interests of a foreign government over the United States. There may be other lobbies to foreign governments, but they pale in comparison to the strength of AIPAC. The only lobby with similar strength to AIPAC is the NRA which is for a domestic issue, and I support the NRA.

I don't think anybody who is intelligent seriously believes that Israel has total control over the US, but for such a small minority of the US population, Jews hold unbelievable power to sway US policy both domestically and overseas.

The "dispute" between Palestinians and Jews is genocide because Palestinians are being displaced from their land. Now, you may argue that Palestinians don't exist or some craziness of the sort, but the UN definition of genocide states:

"In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Even if Palestinians are not a distinct group and are only Jordanians or Arabs for example, the acts of Israel against them is still genocide because they have removed them from part of their land. Palestinians have slowly been displaced from their land from the start of Israel's creation.

I suppose I can agree that the regime's of these countries had a role to play, but US actions in the Middle East have certainly caused great suffering. Let's look at Iraq for example, Saddam was a bad guy sure, but to an extent he kept the peace in Iraq barring the Iran-Iraq war and the invasion of Kuwait. U.S. sanctions against Iraq prior to the Iraq war in 2003 killed around 500,000 children because they could not have medical supplies and etc. Now, after 9/11 Americans were angry about the attacks (and rightfully so), but we misdirected our anger at Iraq who had little or nothing to do with the attacks. Our military invasion and several years of occupation claims another half-million lives. You could argue that the sanctions were rightfully placed on Iraq, and I can agree with that, but the invasion of Iraq was purely misdirected anger. Now in the aftermath of these wars with a million Iraqis already dead because of US actions, we support ISIS because we want a regime change (or whatever it is we do want) in Syria and Iraq, so they get punished even more.

Now, I talk of this misdirected anger, and I think you know what I mean by this. We wouldn't meddle in the affairs of other countries, but bringing in these immigrants will put us in danger no matter how many times we invade Iraq and kill a half-million of them. Stop the immigration flow and there will be no terrorist attacks on us by Muslim immigrants.

Now, again on Israel. I just don't see our alliance with Israel as benefiting the US. Israel is not allowed to help in any US wars and I can understand that (Jews occupying Islamic lands would be terrible for both us and them) and we don't help them all that much either. It doesn't benefit either side. America and Europe get attacked by terrorists more-so because we are allied with Israel and the US/Europe try to exercise more control over Israel because of the "alliance." (ex; Obama trying to get Netayahu out of office) Our foreign aid to Israel isn't very helpful considering we get far more money to Israel's neighbors than to Israel.

The end result of our alliance is Israel gets our technology some of which gets sold or "stolen" by our rivals (ex: China), more terrorist attacks happen in countries allied to Israel, and Israel loses part of their Independence to the US/Europe.

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

1 Not allowed!

It's interesting that the German Nazi racial standard was less strict than those of some modern white nationalists. I gather that Stormfront's standard is no less than 15/16 European.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyRenounced View Post
    . . . the UN definition of genocide states:

"In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
    (a) Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
    That is quite a re-definition of the word genocide.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Extreme Nationalism, Protectionism, Pro-Environment but anti-Greens, anti-Media, anti-Degeneracy
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    It's interesting that the German Nazi racial standard was less strict than those of some modern white nationalists. I gather that Stormfront's standard is no less than 15/16 European.
    I don't necessarily want 100% purity. I just want to be assured that the White Race will live on and not be made foreigners in our own land.

I look back at old pictures of Britain or of America in the mid 1900's and there was a Black face or two, maybe an Asian or a Jew every now and then, but White traditions reigned supreme and we weren't in danger of being wiped out of existence. That is all we want.

I don't want my future grandchildren if I have any to walk down the street in America or Europe and think "I'm the only White person here.."

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

1 Not allowed!

WNs and the Nazi party rallied around protecting this beauty:

Quote Originally Posted by coolstorybro View Post
    Is her beauty worth fighting for?
    Is her beauty worth defending?

Imagine she is your daughter, would you allow just any deadbeat fucking loser into your house and her bedroom?

No, you wouldn't…

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Judane
    Ancestry
    Jewish and Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,891
    Given: 1,678

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Imagine she is your daughter, would you allow just any deadbeat fucking loser into your house and her bedroom
    I certainly wouldn't allow Coolstorybro anywhere near her. She's the same age as RandomlyRenounced.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 08:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Norse
    Ethnicity
    Nordic White
    Ancestry
    Hyperborea
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Hordaland
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Magnid
    Politics
    Patriarchy
    Religion
    Odin and stuff
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 474
    Given: 253

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldemjřden View Post
    I certainly wouldn't allow Coolstorybro anywhere near her. She's the same age as RandomlyRenounced.
    The only mistake was letting myself get drawn into a false debate over age of consent. I didn't know her age when I found her pic and she could easily be 18. In any case, if you go to my post, do you find any mention of her being 'sexy' or 'hot' or any other words describing sexual interest?

No, but still and judging by the many likes, people are able to apreciate beauty without having ulterior motives. Of course, some people like to project their own filty mind, that really isn't my problem.
    * Best New Poster 2015 *

Banned
    Last Online
    05-11-2015 @ 01:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Sir Arthur Evans
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 19

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    1. I've seen no evidence that Israel is supporting ISIS in anyway. If you have it, post it.

2. Yes, the USA helped arm ISIS (those utes were made in Texas). This is why, I believe:
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...he-Middle-East

3. US military assistance to Israel is only a small part of Israel's economy and it's based upon as much self-interest as benevolence or realpolitik as it means Israel shares technology, and doesn't become an economic competitor in various military technologies (besides the fact 80% has to be spent within the USA).
    Strange, Israel and Saudi Arabia seem to be on the same side here supporting ISIS. Israel's position is transparent. Israel fears the Iran-Assad-Hezbollah connection far more than it fears ISIS. Has "our ally" bombed ISIS? Has "our ally" put ground troops forward? Yes, against Hezuollah who is fighting ISIS but not against ISIS. Israel has bombed Assad who is fighting ISIS many, many, many times. In a fair world we would require Israel to go to war in the air and with Israeli Defense soldiers against ISIS immediately or cut of their funds, military give aways, loan guarantees, guarantee of oil, intervention and protection in the United Nations and so on. There is no need for American soldiers to die when Israel can do the job.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-11-2015 @ 01:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Sir Arthur Evans
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 19

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldemjřden View Post
    Don't flatter yourself; you are incapable of challenging someone intellectually. An idiot by definition.
    Child, concentrate on your high school graduation.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Karma View Post
    Strange, Israel and Saudi Arabia seem to be on the same side here supporting ISIS. Israel's position is transparent. Israel fears the Iran-Assad-Hezbollah connection far more than it fears ISIS. Has "our ally" bombed ISIS? Has "our ally" put ground troops forward? Yes, against Hezuollah who is fighting ISIS but not against ISIS. Israel has bombed Assad who is fighting ISIS many, many, many times. In a fair world we would require Israel to go to war in the air and with Israeli Defense soldiers against ISIS immediately or cut of their funds, military give aways, loan guarantees, guarantee of oil, intervention and protection in the United Nations and so on. There is no need for American soldiers to die when Israel can do the job.
    Oh no, don't go saying that the Chosenites aren't "Our greatest ally!"®™ or you might get called an anti-Semite by Fox News.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information