Cail
    Religion
    some muscled-up ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 678
    Given: 163

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I've always suspected that Jesus was a cockblocking troll. What a jerk lmao.
    Education made you RETARD. In West everything revolves around sexual life and hedonism in general. Just look at those astronomically overweight persons in UK. Life was healthier in any sense century ago when most people were completely illiterate and uneducated. I mean If I had sex how would it change my overall life? Would I become God? Ruler of universe, what? Thanks to all those shining colleges you finished you're too stupid to realizes some basic things.

Why I do not have a sexual life?

-Firstly, because why would some girl want to sleep with me when she can have guys far more attractive and alpha than me. I'm typical nerdy introvert in addition I'm overweight. I do absolutely nothing to gain social skills or improve my psychical looks, simply because I'm too lazy and without motivation for that, so I don't care for girls and sex.

-Secondly, I want to have a sex with someone I truly love and want to found family. If I'd even kiss a girl bypassing God's will I'd feel like if I stab her father directly into heart. Marriage is holy and unbreakable.

-Thirdly, I hope God will forgive you.
    Being a fat nerd is no excuse, since both things can be cured. It's just that you don't have sufficient willpower to do that.

Two things make a man - brain and balls. Everything else is secondary and/or can be achieved if you have those. Looks like you could use some serious upgrade in both these areas. I highly recommend Socrates/Plato and powerlifting.

Last Online
    04-07-2014 @ 07:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Corded
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Sleswig, Silesia, Rzeczpospolita
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Schleswig
    Y-DNA
    N1c
    Taxonomy
    Robust horseface with a touch of mong
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Patrick Bateman
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,268
    Given: 92

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Radomir View Post
    Education made you RETARD. In West everything revolves around sexual life and hedonism in general. Just look at those astronomically overweight persons in UK. Life was healthier in any sense century ago when most people were completely illiterate and uneducated. I mean If I had sex how would it change my overall life? Would I become God? Ruler of universe, what? Thanks to all those shining colleges you finished you're too stupid to realizes some basic things.

-Firstly, because why would some girl want to sleep with me when she can have guys far more attractive and alpha than me. I'm typical nerdy introvert in addition I'm overweight. I do absolutely nothing to gain social skills or improve my psychical looks, simply because I'm too lazy and without motivation for that, so I don't care for girls and sex.

-Secondly, I want to have a sex with someone I truly love and want to found family. If I'd even kiss a girl bypassing God's will I'd feel like if I stab her father directly into heart. Marriage is holy and unbreakable.

Religion has made YOU a retard. As it does to everyone. Spare me the "god forgive you" bullshit.

Sex does not make you a god. It just makes life more fun, nothing more, nothing less. Life is short and then you die. That's it. So take what you can while you can.

Being a fat nerd is no excuse, since both things can be cured. It's just that you don't have sufficient willpower to do that.

Two things make a man - brain and balls. Everything else is secondary and/or can be achieved if you have those. Looks like you could use some serious upgrade in both these areas. I highly recommend Socrates/Plato and powerlifting.

Last Online
    02-23-2014 @ 07:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cail
    Ethnicity
    Cail
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    Cail
    Politics
    Cail
    Religion
    some muscled-up ginger
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Religion has made YOU a retard. As it does to everyone. Spare me the "god forgive you" bullshit.

Sex does not make you a god. It just makes life more fun, nothing more, nothing less. Life is short and then you die. That's it. So take what you can while you can.

Don't know why you Atheists don't kill yourselves in start? What's point of living if you think you just age and then die and become nothing but food for worms? I was Agnostic Atheist myself and then realized how it's lame. I know many highly educated intellectuals which are religious. Don't let your education level make you imbecile. As for me, why should I spend time on trying to change myself if I personally have no problem dealing with who I'm? Why frustrate myself with social skills and self-confidence and fact that many of my peers lost their virginity but I never kissed girl when simply I feel like I don't have to be frustrated? Jesus is virgin as well and yet he's most influential historic person, great Nikola Tesla was asexual, sex is overrated these days. It should be done when you love someone and want to found family.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Jew, Polish, Serbian, Yakut, Finn.
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,877
    Given: 3,578

0 Not allowed!

this is so sad to read, all of it, from the first to the last sentence.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cail
    Ethnicity
    Cail
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    Cail
    Politics
    Cail
    Religion
    some muscled-up ginger
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitor View Post
    this is so sad to read, all of it, from the first to the last sentence.
    I'm believer, you're Atheist. I doubt we could ever have a normal discussion. I feel sorry for your non-believing soul and brainwashed liberal-hedonistic puny mind of yours, on the other side you think I'm stupid indoctrinated middle age believer which doesn't live his life with full capacity. My values are love, family and warm home, while for you everything revolves around sexual life and your own pleasure. That's difference.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Jew, Polish, Serbian, Yakut, Finn.
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,877
    Given: 3,578

0 Not allowed!

I'm believer, you're Atheist. I doubt we could ever have a normal discussion. I feel sorry for your non-believing soul and brainwashed liberal-hedonistic puny mind of yours, on the other side you think I'm stupid indoctrinated middle age believer which doesn't live his life with full capacity. My values are love, family and warm home, while for you everything revolves around sexual life and your own pleasure. That's difference.
    I think you are a stupid believer because you think a cute girl will knock on your door and fuck you, and if it doesnt happen then its god's will.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

0 Not allowed!

Hi, Radomir. What are your views on rape? I mean, you value virginity over many other things; what would happen if, say, you end up in jail and raped. Would that count as not being graceful at the eyes of God anymore? Not trying to troll by the way.

Last Online
    04-07-2014 @ 07:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Corded
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Sleswig, Silesia, Rzeczpospolita
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Schleswig
    Y-DNA
    N1c
    Taxonomy
    Robust horseface with a touch of mong
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Patrick Bateman
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,268
    Given: 92

1 Not allowed!

I think you are a stupid believer because you think a cute girl will knock on your door and fuck you, and if it doesnt happen then its god's will.
    Yeah! Da fuck, Jesus, where's my share???!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 08:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Highlander Greek
    Ancestry
    Mountains....mountains Gandalf
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized Alpine Pontid
    Hero
    Herodotus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,067
    Given: 11,454

0 Not allowed!

I love being single and free cause right now I can hang out with 5 chicks instead of one hehehehehe!!!!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cail
    Ethnicity
    Cail
    Country
    Poland
    Taxonomy
    Cail
    Politics
    Cail
    Religion
    some muscled-up ginger
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If it wouldn't be God's will, then it'd be destiny. Do you think I should be frustrated because I have no sexual life? Would you like if I posted here 20 whining threads about how no girl wants me and how I'm poor or what?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information