N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,730
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Bosnia's borders are a Bosnian problem, Bosnia only wants a definition of the border becaue it is not well defined, it's Croatians who are making it into something else (because you lost against Slovenia and fear that shit again).
    Sure

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-27-2018 @ 08:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    :)
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,008
    Given: 868

1 Not allowed!

"Episcopal Conference", Why must you Croats always mix religion and politics? Bosnia is a secular country, it isn't the 19th century anymore.
    She's the daughter of an Ustasa, she isn't well placed to talk about extremism. The extremists in Bosnia she talks about are Croats like herself.
    I have already answered:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
    The Episcopal Conference has a big influence on the Croats. They could have easily went with the popular choice there and advocated for a third entity, but they rather suggested what is better for the future of the country they are living in.
    Our president is the daughter of a partisan... Please tell me these posts of yours are 'the Bosnian humor which we don't understand' again.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,363
    Given: 13,684

0 Not allowed!

Dayton agreement, duh.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,363
    Given: 13,684

0 Not allowed!

I am for three autonomous entities within B&H. So I am not for break up or succession. If it would be up to me I wouldn't mind making this region autonomous Croat region. I would also made plans to encourage the rest of Croats within B&H to move there.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

I have already answered:

Our president is the daughter of a partisan... Please tell me these posts of yours are 'the Bosnian humor which we don't understand' again.
    Did you even read the article to see who's talking about that shit? I see you're displaying Croatian "intelligence".

Why is Bosnia of such interest for Croats when they pretend they don't care?

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I am for three autonomous entities within B&H. So I am not for break up or succession. If it would be up to me I wouldn't mind making this region autonomous Croat region. I would also made plans to encourage the rest of Croats within B&H to move there.
    Lol, some of these people have been living on their land for centuries and you want them to move to somewhere they don't care for and have nothing there for some ethnic interest...

I suggest you go to the former Republika Srpska Krajina and see how that played out for those Croats who were settled there from Bosnia by the Tudman dictatorship.£

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Sure
    We'll let you waste ressources on that bridge, it will be a good sight when it is blown up.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Did you even read the article to see who's talking about that shit? I see you're displaying Croatian "intelligence".

Why is Bosnia of such interest for Croats when they pretend they don't care?
    No, I hadn't read the article because I didn't notice it. Now I have read it and I cannot say that I completely disagree with her, sorry. And it's interesting you don't have a counterargument to what she said other than ''she's the daughter of an ustasha''(which she is also not) and ''why do Croats care so much''. That tells me she is not far from the truth, but you just don't like it being talked about.
    Of course Croatia is interested in not having nests of extremists brainwashed to commit mass murders on its borders.

We'll let you waste ressources on that bridge, it will be a good sight when it is blown up.
    You are suffering

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    I'm not, several times your representatives are portraying Bosniaks as terrorists;
    Lie, unless you don't differentiate between radicalized individuals and the entire nation of Bosniaks, but that is your mistake not Marijana's, Kolinda's and so on.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,188
    Given: 1,740

0 Not allowed!

Lie, unless you don't differentiate between radicalized individuals and the entire nation of Bosniaks, but that is your mistake not Marijana's, Kolinda's and so on.
    What does it mean radicalized? A Bosniaks who has a beard or a veil is radicalized according to your standards, they are even paid by foreigners to do so according to you...
    Anyway, there will never be a third entity, or it'll exist but Eastern Mostar will never be part of it, neither Jajce and other municipalities where Bosniaks are relevant.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    What does it mean radicalized? A Bosniaks who has a beard or a veil is radicalized according to your standards, they are even paid by foreigners to do so according to you...
    Anyway, there will never be a third entity, or it'll exist but Eastern Mostar will never be part of it, neither Jajce and other municipalities where Bosniaks are relevant.
    Not necessarily. However, it can be a sign of radicalization imo. When someone who lived a completely different, European lifestyle suddenly starts looking and dressing like an Arab, it makes people wonder what is going in their head. I don't think it's a teenage or mid-life crisis, someone is definitely influencing and/or trying to brainwash them.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,188
    Given: 1,740

0 Not allowed!

Not necessarily. However, it can be a sign of radicalization imo. When someone who lived a completely different, European lifestyle suddenly starts looking and dressing like an Arab, it makes people wonder what is going in their head. I don't think it's a teenage or mid-life crisis, someone is definitely influencing and/or trying to brainwash them.
    Muslims in Bosnia just return to their religion, it's their freedom and there is nothing foreign about a Hijab or a beard.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,931
    Given: 6,738

1 Not allowed!

"Episcopal Conference", Why must you Croats always mix religion and politics? Bosnia is a secular country, it isn't the 19th century anymore.
    I'm shocked by your reactions when their platform should be palatable for you Bosniaks too, with that administrative division you can at least have an united Bosnia where almost in every canton you'd make up a majority or plurality where Bosniaks still dominate.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information