Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    thats exactly what I said... filipino dont talk about Chinese in general until south china sea issues came... while the Vietnamese, Malaysian, Koreans, Japanese.. they talked about your teeth, the way you squat, your rude attitude, sneakyness and every single thing about you..

the link you provided just proved my point.. in general, filipinos have limited contact with Chinese..

while the Koreans on the other hand... dont get me started
    http://koreansentry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7837
    No, the fact that China appears in more than half of your shitty national newspaper means that China/chinese are constantly in the filipino mind. If you click on the articles then you can see some very racist comments worse than japanese/koreans who are a million times more civil than you malays will ever be.

Just look at the way you overpopulated the archipelago, Sabah, Sarawak, Papua and East Timor, massacred, abused, exploited all the timorese, papuans, negritos, bangsamoros, sarawakians, sabahans without remorse. Malays are never in danger of being extinct. You guys literally poo out babies. And that's why the chinese in SEA seem to be disappearing. They're being outbred by you guys the same way papuans, negritoes and orang asli were.

Meanwhile, you won't find a single article about Philippines in China. The truth is it's chinese that are naive about filipinos since you always promote yourselves as 'asian' brothers to our faces and we believed you (even though you do look like lumps of shit while we are beautiful white people). The chinese government told the chinese that the outside world is a friendly place while your government told filipinos that chinese are cannibalistic savages out to get them. Of course you'd have the leg up when you're always trying to kill us as we remain oblivious to the malay threat. The more chinese know about your real nature the better.

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    TAIJI HAVE MERCY!!! STOP BULLYING ME WITH FACTS
    Only if you promise not to kill me

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Watch when the Chinese leave, they'll be begging them to come back.
    That is exactly what's going to happen when the malay politicians realize they have no scapegoats left, no more businesses+contacts with the outside world, no more jizyah, etc, etc. and when the filo-malay population starts turning on them.

Ironman's facts are all wrong.

[B]Wrong fact 1:Singapore was gifted to the chinese out of malay benevolence. It never given to the 'chinese' out of generosity. It was also founded by neither chinese or malays but by a british man. Thus neither can claim to be owners/natives of the island. The real reason why Singapore fell to chinese hands was because it was basically one big chinatown and the malay government decided to cut them off from Malaysia thinking they won't survive without malays. It was muslim malay racism that caused the tensions in the first place, malay arrogance that saw them lose the state. They only have themselves to blame: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Singapore
    On the morning of 9 August 1965, the Parliament of Malaysia voted 126–0 in favor of a constitutional amendment expelling Singapore from the federation; hours later, the Parliament of Singapore passed the Republic of Singapore Independence Act, establishing the island as an independent and sovereign republic. A tearful Lee Kuan Yew announced in a televised press conference that Singapore had become a sovereign, independent nation. In a widely remembered quote, he stated: "For me, it is a moment of anguish. All my life, my whole adult life, I have believed in merger and unity of the two territories."[63][64] The new state became the Republic of Singapore, with Yusof bin Ishak appointed as its first President.[65]
    Wrong fact 2: Malays will be overbred, extinct. The malay fertility rate in 2014 is 2.6, double that of the chinese at 1.4: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201...135000848.htm; Furthermore, the chinese population has been shrinking for many years in Malaysia: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...rying-analysts

It's safe to assume ironman's concerns for malay (one of the most fertile races) extinction is a thick wad of bullshit.

Wrong fact 3: Filipinos/Malays are natives of the land and not invaders unlike chinese. I would actually say austronesians are some of the most brutal, most racist and aggressive invaders of all. They're also the world's greatest hypocrites, criticizing all the world's great powers virulently while being extremely cruel to the natives: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor_genocide
    Dili's bishop at the time, Martinho da Costa Lopes, said later: "The soldiers who landed started killing everyone they could find. There were many dead bodies in the streets – all we could see were the soldiers killing, killing, killing."[6] In one incident, a group of fifty men, women, and children – including Australian freelance reporter Roger East – were lined up on a cliff outside of Dili and shot, their bodies falling into the sea.
    For the record, the indonesians are invaders and Papua/Timor is not their land. And this is how they act. Yet they're crying about being bullied by the chinese on disputed territory.

Note these are ironman's racial brothers and he is very supportive of their ethnic cleansing from his posts.

Now for the fact. Did you know that after the 1998 Indonesian race riots and after facing criticism from the whole world (criticism, not punishment mind you), they quickly changed their tone. In an effort to stop chinese from fleeing the country, they quickly underwent a policy known as the 1998 Reformation.
    After the fall of Suharto, numerous discriminative laws were recalled and others promoting unity were passed. President Habibie passed legislation requiring the elimination of the terms pribumi and non-pribumi (native Indonesian and non-native) in 1998. In 2000, the next president, Abdurrahman Wahid, recalled the legislation forbidding the practice of Chinese culture and use of Mandarin Chinese in public. In 2002, Megawati Sukarnoputri declared Chinese New Year a national holiday.

Chinese Indonesians have been "embraced" by the government, with numerous mixed-ethnic cultural presentations and media activity.[79] By 2004, there were three Chinese Indonesian members of the Peoples Representative Council, as well as one cabinet member.
    Of course, these 'changes' were only temporary and used to placate the ethnic chinese. Since 2016, discrimination in Indonesia has started to rise again.

Reading the politics and history of the nusantara region and comparing them with ironman's outrageous and frankly disgusting character, I can easily make my own conclusions. Filipindos are liars, hypocritical, easily angered, insecure, jealous and think genocide/violence solves everything. He isn't worthy of trust whatsoever and you know what? I don't want my people to associate with his in the slightest, the thought just makes me want to throw up.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,802
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    That is exactly what's going to happen when the malay politicians realize they have no scapegoats left, no more businesses+contacts with the outside world, no more jizyah, etc, etc. and when the filo-malay population starts turning on them.

Ironman's facts are all wrong.

[B]Wrong fact 1:Singapore was gifted to the chinese out of malay benevolence. It never given to the 'chinese' out of generosity. It was also founded by neither chinese or malays but by a british man. Thus neither can claim to be owners/natives of the island. The real reason why Singapore fell to chinese hands was because it was basically one big chinatown and the malay government decided to cut them off from Malaysia thinking they won't survive without malays. It was muslim malay racism that caused the tensions in the first place, malay arrogance that saw them lose the state. They only have themselves to blame: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Singapore

Wrong fact 2: Malays will be overbred, extinct. The malay fertility rate in 2014 is 2.6, double that of the chinese at 1.4: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201...135000848.htm; Furthermore, the chinese population has been shrinking for many years in Malaysia: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...rying-analysts

It's safe to assume ironman's concerns for malay (one of the most fertile races) extinction is a thick wad of bullshit.

Wrong fact 3: Filipinos/Malays are natives of the land and not invaders unlike chinese. I would actually say austronesians are some of the most brutal, most racist and aggressive invaders of all. They're also the world's greatest hypocrites, criticizing all the world's great powers virulently while being extremely cruel to the natives: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor_genocide
    For the record, the indonesians are invaders and Papua/Timor is not their land. And this is how they act. Yet they're crying about being bullied by the chinese on disputed territory.

Note these are ironman's racial brothers and he is very supportive of their ethnic cleansing from his posts.

Now for the fact. Did you know that after the 1998 Indonesian race riots and after facing criticism from the whole world (criticism, not punishment mind you), they quickly changed their tone. In an effort to stop chinese from fleeing the country, they quickly underwent a policy known as the 1998 Reformation.
    Of course, these 'changes' were only temporary and used to placate the ethnic chinese. Since 2016, discrimination in Indonesia has started to rise again.

Reading the politics and history of the nusantara region and comparing them with ironman's outrageous and frankly disgusting character, I can easily make my own conclusions. Filipindos are liars, hypocritical, easily angered, insecure, jealous and think genocide/violence solves everything. He isn't worthy of trust whatsoever and you know what? I don't want my people to associate with his in the slightest, the thought just makes me want to throw up.
    Ironman represents the worst of Filipinos. I've known many who were cool and warm people. Shazou and Selurong here are pretty cool people. But Ironman is a real shady piece of shit.

BTW bro, we aren't "White people", don't get it mixed up. Some Chinese are pale, but the term White only pertains to Europeans.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

I can already imagine how lame this eastbound88 website will be without visiting. It's just ironman copying the same old articles on his website, again and again. No wonder why it's dying. He talks about everyone being unoriginal but how original can he be when he only needs 3 keys for his assumingly boring website; CTRL, C and V?

Are we supposed to be impressed again? Your linked site doesn't even look like your work (you're probably just an employee who got there by kissing ass)

When it comes to talk and action, you've been talking on and on about "asian this, asian that" yet it's been months and you haven't brought the case to congress. Strange how this asian label is so important to you yet you've done nothing. Just continued to display your butt hurt to everyone on TA. Less talk, more action Ironcrud
    lets talked action just in the past 6 months..

1) us government banned Chinese national from Us universities
    2)Donald trump sign a law that prevents from Chinese national from buying properties in the U.S no more than 25% ( I think)
    3) Chinese are banned in high tech sector.
    4) FBI/CIA/NSA & other us agency are now spying on confucious universities & Chinese in America.
    5) US-china trade war.. 200b to 500 Billion.
    6) us is going to counter china-silk road..
    7) Us tighten Chinese Visas..

the government is going to response as whole.. as collective strategy.

Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 07-16-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No, the fact that China appears in more than half of your shitty national newspaper means that China/chinese are constantly in the filipino mind. If you click on the articles then you can see some very racist comments worse than japanese/koreans who are a million times more civil than you malays will ever be.

Just look at the way you overpopulated the archipelago, Sabah, Sarawak, Papua and East Timor, massacred, abused, exploited all the timorese, papuans, negritos, bangsamoros, sarawakians, sabahans without remorse. Malays are never in danger of being extinct. You guys literally poo out babies. And that's why the chinese in SEA seem to be disappearing. They're being outbred by you guys the same way papuans, negritoes and orang asli were.

Meanwhile, you won't find a single article about Philippines in China. The truth is it's chinese that are naive about filipinos since you always promote yourselves as 'asian' brothers to our faces and we believed you (even though you do look like lumps of shit while we are beautiful white people). The chinese government told the chinese that the outside world is a friendly place while your government told filipinos that chinese are cannibalistic savages out to get them. Of course you'd have the leg up when you're always trying to kill us as we remain oblivious to the malay threat. The more chinese know about your real nature the better.

Only if you promise not to kill me
    you have no evidence...….
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 07-16-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I can already imagine how lame this eastbound88 website will be without visiting. It's just ironman copying the same old articles on his website, again and again. No wonder why it's dying. He talks about everyone being unoriginal but how original can he be when he only needs 3 keys for his assumingly boring website; CTRL, C and V?

Are we supposed to be impressed again? Your linked site doesn't even look like your work (you're probably just an employee who got there by kissing ass)

When it comes to talk and action, you've been talking on and on about "asian this, asian that" yet it's been months and you haven't brought the case to congress. Strange how this asian label is so important to you yet you've done nothing. Just continued to display your butt hurt to everyone on TA. Less talk, more action Ironcrud
    you guys know who claims to be high I.Q who uses the computer/internet a lot.. know nothing about basics of programming or marketing & traffic.

websites dont make money from forums, most forums dont even make 30$ monthly.. the only money from advertisements, content subscription, merchandise sales.

to get millions of views, you have to hook with other popular influencer who can increase traffic/promote you. its only articles/publishers that make money & reach millions of views.. ( its how CNN/Yahoo/MSN works)

building should be done by august-September.. its finish already... it just needs to pass the city building inspection.. then my team can work on it..

after my building is finish... my new website will looked something like this..

its going to look similar to this..

Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 07-16-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 09:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Cretan Greek
    Ancestry
    Kallikratis and Monemvasia
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    J2a M-241 (Cretan subclade)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 313
    Given: 295

0 Not allowed!

OP has some disgusting cuckolding fantasies I think

Rise with the Maize! ChildrenFromTheSun's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Mexican & 1/4 Puerto Rican
    Ancestry
    Amerindian & White/Euro
    Country
    Mexico
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Politics
    Amerindian Nationalism
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Relationship Status
    Long story...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 732

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    I've heard of Afrocentrists try to take credit for things like ancient Egypt and even the Roman Empire, but how in the hell could Africans have made it to Mexico or Central America? That's just fascinatingly stupid.
    To be fair, Afrocentrism against Amerinds is more obscure than it is against Egypt but it’s quite a popular view among Afrocentrics. They even acquired support from notable Black figures like lil yachty, Chris Rock, and Nasheed:

Some established their own YouTube channels promoting such Afrocentrism:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAy41gBKHio

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MIG8bMS_e7A

Long sorry short, they are just like flat earthers and hell, lots of them are...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,151
    Given: 11,139

2 Not allowed!

And the source for this is a post from some guy on a Chinese forum with a Joseph Goebbels avatar.

Last Online
    12-31-2018 @ 02:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Amerindians are closer to Siberians and Mongolians than they are to the Chinese. Despite this the Amerindians have been isolated for so long that they have become their own race. It seems they have some proto-Caucasoid and proto-Australoid ancestry as well.
    Yes, this is correct. The Asian part of Amerindians is ANE, which can be found in some Finnish population.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information