Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,697
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Crazy how Texas manages to be a red state afterall
    That will not happen anymore, unfortunately.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,442
    Given: 43,923

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamnaya View Post
    Middle easterns and hispanics are included in white innit?
    It specifically says Non-Hispanic White. And Middle Easterners are a tiny percentage of the US population.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Crazy how Texas manages to be a red state afterall

Once the hispanics are more enganged in politics, the cuckservative get their punishment for not being race cautious.
    Do you mean race conscious? And Hispanics are nowhere near as monolithically Democrat as African-Americans are.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    So apart from four states (and one of them is Hawaii, which is small and where PIs are the native population), the US is still by some distance whiter than anywhere else in the Americas bar possibly Canada and Uruguay. (Even Argentina I don't think is more than 60-65%).
    Last edited by Tooting Carmen; 12-05-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,569
    Given: 27,903

2 Not allowed!

But the total U.S. population is officially 327,167,434 people. A lot of European countries have much smaller populations in comparison.

It's easy to do the maths.

76.5% of the total population of the U.S. is white = 250,283,087 white people living in the U.S.

Compare this to a European nation with a very small population (such as Iceland) for example with just a total population of 362,860 people (who are at least 95% white) = 344,717 white people = a massive difference of 249,938,370 more white people living in the U.S. than in Iceland.

I've worked out the maths numerous times for people as well regarding the U.K.

The U.K. has millions more white people than all of the Scandinavian nations small populations combined together.... and there's also millions more white people in England than in Canada and Australia's smaller populations. England (not even including Scotland, Wales, and NI) has approximately 55.6 million total population (85.4% white) = 47.5 million white people in people in England alone. Canada has a total population of 37.6 million people (not all of whom are white.)

There's also more redheads (by number of people) in the U.S. than in the British Isles and Ireland (even though the percentage rate within the total population is higher in the Isles,) and there's far more blondes (by numbers of people in the U.S.) than in the very small populations of Scandinavian nations (even if the percentage rate amongst them is higher within their small populations.)
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 12-05-2019 at 11:36 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Its a fact no matter what I believe or not, its a statistical and visual fact looking at elementary schools and kindergarten but also birth statistics.
    This assumes that immigration and birth rates of different ethnic and national groups will remain as they are now, which is far from being a pre-determined fact. For example, in the UK, the percentage of Black Caribbeans has actually been decreasing, due to a combination of relatively little immigration, low birth rates and many mixed relationships. (Mixed-race people have their own category in British ethnic statistics).

Last Online
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

The case is, that people now should not worry that American whites disappear, so that is NOT GOING TO SHORT-TERM, whites outnumber non-whites by 10 to 1.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    But the total U.S. population is officially 327,167,434 people.

It's easy to do the maths.

76.5% of the total population of the U.S. is white = 250,283,087 white people living in the U.S.

Compare this to a European nation with a very small population (such as Iceland) for example with just a total population of 362,860 people (who are at least 95% white) = 344,717 white people = a massive difference of 249,938,370 more white people living in the U.S. than in Iceland.

I've worked out the maths numerous times for people as well regarding the U.K.

England alone has millions more white people than all of the Scandinavian nations small populations combined together.... and there's millions more white people in the U.K. than in Canada and Australia's smaller populations combined.

There's also more redheads in the U.S. than in the British Isles and Ireland (even though the percentage rate within the total population is higher in the Isles,) and there's far more blondes (by numbers of people in the U.S.) than in the small populations of Scandinavian nations (even if the percentage rate amongst them is higher in their small populations.)
    No, the US is not 76.5% White. The former figure includes self-identified White Hispanics, many if not most of whom are not White in an objective sense. Anyway, according to the 2010 Census, the US is 65% non-Hispanic White, 16% Hispanic, 13% non-Hispanic Black, 5% Asian/Pacific Islander and 1% Native American. And when you include the minority of (truly) White Hispanics, the figure is more like 70% White.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    The case is, that people now should not worry that American whites disappear, so that is NOT GOING TO SHORT-TERM, whites outnumber non-whites by 10 to 1.
    Two to one you mean, surely?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,569
    Given: 27,903

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    No, the US is not 76.5% White. The former figure includes self-identified White Hispanics, many if not most of whom are not White in an objective sense. Anyway, according to the 2010 Census, the US is 65% non-Hispanic White, 16% Hispanic, 13% non-Hispanic Black, 5% Asian/Pacific Islander and 1% Native American. And when you include the minority of (truly) White Hispanics, the figure is more like 70% White.
    I got the U.S. white percentage rate from the 2018 census of ethnic groups in the U.S: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

But yeah, I've seen a video report showing non-white Hispanic people who falsely claim they're white in the U.S. census. A lot of non-white Hispanics look Native American or mixed, but yet for some strange reason they don't state that they're biracial or mixed.

White people know they're white. Black people know they're black. Asian people know they're Asian. Mixed White/Black/Asian people know that they're biracial/mixed - but yet many mixed Spanish and Amerindian people seem to have an identity crisis and don't know their race.

Many of them call themselves as 'Hispanics' or 'Latinos' even though there's no such race as Hispanic/Latino. A person could be white, brown, black, etc, and be of Hispanic or so-called 'Latino' cultural heritage.

I mean, you don't see Black Americans claiming to be Anglo just for speaking in English as their first language and for being culturally raised in an Anglo cultured nation. So I don't know why people who are Amerindian (Native American) or mixed Spanish and Amerindian, who are culturally raised in Spanish speaking (Hispanic) nations in the continents of Southern and Central Americas, claim to be Latino/Hispanic as their race.

In the U.K. census forms there's loads of options for people to choose from in the national census forms for ethnicity, nationality, race, etc, such as white British, white gypsy/Irish traveller, white European, white other, mixed, biracial (followed by a long list of options of various mixes of people - or the option to specifically state in a box if it's not included in the list of options,) a large choice for blacks to tick, (black British, black Caribbean, black African, black other,) and a large choice for Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, etc.)

This video is sad as a lot of Native American people don't know their own race. Others seem very shy and self-conscious about stating their race, which is sad.

If I was a Native American, I'd want to embrace my ancient cultural heritage rather than feel ashamed of it.

Native Americans managed to preserve their ancient culture for thousands of years prior to the arrival of European immigrants. If I was a Native American, I'd want to grow my hair extremely long (a lot of native Americans have beautiful thick dark hair,) learn to play Native American instruments, learn Native American dances, embrace ancient Native American pagan cultural beliefs, listen to and play Native American music, dress in Native American clothing, etc. There's an extremely rich cultural history for them to embrace.

This is magical and so spiritually beautiful.

My former English gothic boyfriend took a lot of interest in Native Americans too. We'd sometimes listen to Native American music together as it's very relaxing and spiritual. He taught me that they have a lot of ancient wisdom.

I saw a very handsome Native American in London once. He stood out a lot from everyone else as very different and mysterious. He was quite tall and had extremely long, thick, dark shiny hair, looked very knowledgeable and wise, was dressed in mysterious and enigmatic Native influenced natural clothing, and he stood and stared at me for a few minutes in a busy street, and I silently stared back in wonderment... it was like he was spiritually reading my soul.

I've read some interesting books about Native Americans and I learnt about their cultures in school too. I spent a year in school learning about the cultures of Caribbean Islanders... and I spent another year in secondary school learning about the cultures of Native Americans... and then we spent several months learning about what white Europeans did to their cultures in the name of god and gold during the Great Gold Rush. We were made to watch the 3 hour movie 'Dances With Wolves' with Kevin Costner... and I came home from school that day and cried in my room. Then I told my mother that I felt ashamed to be white.

We have some Native Americans sometimes flying over and visiting to give discussions about their ancient natural beliefs to paying audiences in New-Age spiritual discussions in prestigious venues in London. Ticket prices are expensive though.

My son has a small amount of Native American in him from his Saint Lucian father as his grandmother was a Red Indian (Amerindian.)

This makes me cry... it's so beautiful. 1:24

The Irish band Clannad sang a song called 'White Fool' about Native Americans and how their land was taken.

The late American poet and legendary rock star singer Jim Morrison (who was of English, Scottish and Irish descent,) used to do a lot of Shaman dances on stage and he said the spirit of a dead Native American entered him as a child when he witnessed a coach crash and lots of dead Amerindians on a road as a boy. He wrote about them in his beautiful songs and music. 'Indian's scattered on dawn's highway bleeding... ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind.'

This is so beautiful.

6:23 7:47

The Finnish gothic and symphonic metal band Nightwish sang a song about Europeans taking the land from Native Americans... and they brought a Native American onto the stage to sing in his beautiful language with them for a massive European audience who were enchanted by his performance and loudly applauded.

The massive European audience quietly listened as he spoke to them in Native American 7:17 Nobody could understand what he was saying to them - (he could've been saying 'I hate you all' ) but they gave him a massive applaud anyway.

But even if the U.S. population is 65% white, that would still equal 212.7 million white people in the massive total U.S. population.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 12-07-2019 at 01:46 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information