PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning - Page 377
Page 377 of 1590 FirstFirst ... 2773273673733743753763773783793803813874274778771377 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 15892

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Last Online
    06-05-2022 @ 02:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rhesus
    Ethnicity
    Macaci
    Country
    Gibraltar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aila View Post
    The Azov member is also wearing Thor’s hammer.
    The swastika for the longest time (prior to Nazis) had been associated with Thor apparently.

Sometimes I wonder if the Viking worship, this wannabe Nordid movement got its wires crossed and equated being Nordic to mean to become a Neo-Nazi?
    Look what is on his shoulder patch

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    Dude, no matter how much the west screams, rolls.. cries.. Russia will always be victorious. One way or the other. My step mom always shows this same attitude in her every day life.
    1) No offence but I don't care about your stepmother
    2) No offence but as proven you 180 on your opinion every few days; no one really cares what you have to say
    3) Win or lose, this will wreck the Russian economy, so you're basically just coping and seething here

As pointed out, I, unlike you, have been correctly estimating this war since day 1; that is likely what is going to happen. It'd be a partial victory - as I said earlier, a pyrrhic victory, and at this point a rather embarrassing one. If they hadn't tried to storm Kiev and Chernihiv and Kharkiv it wouldn't have been embarrassing (but still a little stupid) but they did and it is.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    I'm not justifying anyone but the civilizational dynamics concerning the two migrations are completely different and of different ages, so the cases are not analogous.

On one hand, you have Indian tribes running around praying to trees, with no active demands to retake their land.

On the other hand, you have the replacement of a civilization by another similar civilization happening in the modern "democratic" age, and people that have been fighting constantly for their rights since then.
    Oh, I see, your problem is you consider the aborigines and Indians as uncivilised, but the Palestinians as civilised. Don't worry, the Palestinians are also uncivilised (source: my opinion, which is just as valid as your source, which is 'your opinion'). So you don't have to worry.

I agree that the religious beliefs of the locals matters a great deal. Perhaps you werern't aware, but most Palestinians are Muslims, which to me is the same as 'tree-worshipping' because it's wrong and stupid (source: my opinion). So whilst I can appreciate why you for some reason wouldn't invade them, you should appreciate why I would, because in my eyes they're the same as Natives are in your eyes and you think it's OK to take their land and force them onto tiny reservations with no jobs, resources or infrastructure and then take more of their land even after that point. Although the Natives did eventually mostly convert to Christianity and they still got massacred and robbed, so idk if you guys are being really honest about this one, but I am.

BTW there are in fact many Native and Aborigine groups pushing for the return of lands, and the active war phase between the US and Natives lasted until the 1920s - which I guess was before the start of the 'modern democratic era,' so that's just fine. But I guess it's OK anyway because they originally mostly lost their lands in the non-democratic age of... the 19th century? When America and Australia didn't have elections? Good to see what they teach you in Greek schools.

Jews started 'colonising'* Israel properly in 1880, btw, well before the end of colonising Australia and the US. Does this mean some of the Australian and American land must be given back? Or does it mean some of the Jewish land may be kept? What if Israel simply stops being democratic for a bit? Is that OK then? Like how Russia is allowed to keep about 100 nations in its federation because they were conquered under the Tzar, even if they were conquered in the 19th century. Would this solve your issue?

*the colonising was, until 1948, done by 'purchasing land,' which I understand is an inferior methodology to 'conquering the land and exterminating the natives' as done elsewhere, so I appreciate even though it happened in parallel to the colonisation in countries you view as legitimate, as no one was killed, it probably doesn't count

Spoiler!
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    06-05-2022 @ 02:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rhesus
    Ethnicity
    Macaci
    Country
    Gibraltar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 22

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ieva View Post
    Look what is on his shoulder patch
    It is the flag of Karelia or Uhtua/Kalevala

"Yes, Denis Prokopenko who is the current commander of Azov Battalion and as of this moment leading the defence of Mariupol is Karelian. He has stated russias genocidal actions against his people was one of the reasons he joined up in the first place."

https://twitter.com/Synthus/status/1505653551653076993

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Uhtua

Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,576
    Given: 2,129

2 Not allowed!

In the video, the Prime Minister says:
    I think that Vladimir Putin has to be isolated politically on all the levels, because what we see in Ukraine, why there are more civilian casualties than there are military casualties, is because they are targeting the civilians. And this is a war crime. What I'm really worried about is that if some kind of agreement is made, that ... Vladimir Putin, is ... somehow liberated from all the responsibility, because, if he is, then he will ... make additional moves later on. So, we can't forget all the crimes that he has already committed in Ukraine.
    In the following quote, I think that the Prime Minister might be referring to things that happened to her family after the 1940 Soviet invasion of Estonia, or the Soviet reoccupation of 1944:
    ... my mother was deported to Siberia when she was only 6 months old, together with my grandmother and great grandmother, in cattle wagons for three weeks.
    When she says "cattle wagons", I believe that she means railroad cars designed to carry cattle.
    Last edited by Smaland; 04-03-2022 at 01:25 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 04:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Uralic-Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Religion
    Axis Mundi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,240
    Given: 1,587

2 Not allowed!

Thanks for expanding Ieva, didn’t know what to make of your post at first.

It is the flag of Karelia or Uhtua/Kalevala
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Uhtua
    Yeah, I gathered that.
    The green area is where most of my Karelian ancestry came from.

"Yes, Denis Prokopenko who is the current commander of Azov Battalion and as of this moment leading the defence of Mariupol is Karelian. He has stated russias genocidal actions against his people was one of the reasons he joined up in the first place."

https://twitter.com/Synthus/status/1505653551653076993
    I must mull over this info a bit.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,343
    Given: 8,263

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    No, it's a related concept much like race is a related concept but it's not the same thing. Again, Semites are also an 'ethnolinguistic group.'
    No.

If we look at here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

The terminology is now largely obsolete outside the grouping "Semitic languages" in linguistics.[6][7][8]

It's cleat that the consensus of the sociologists is that Semites do not form an ethnicity, but are only bounded by the common root of their respective languages, not the ethnicity. It's fundamentaly different in the case of Slavs. And of course it's not the same thing, but a generalization. An ethnic group is bounded by ethnicity, an ethnolinguistic group is bounded by both ethnicity and language, and finally a linguistic groups is bounded by the language only. Surely you can see that every ethnolinguistic group is by definition an ethnic group.

Finally? I 'admitted' it the whole way through.
    You've claimed you didn't make any insult to Poles and now you are saying you actually did, in some more 'correct' language. Let us not pretend it isn't bullshit on your side.

You doggedly put yourself through something you dislike but I like to... what? Teach me a lesson through your suffering? Come on bro. You're in your 30s. You can lie to us but don't lie to yourself
    No. I don't expect anything to teach you.

You're actually very inconsistent and fairly unpleasant.
    I don't care for opinions, I care for facts. Many idiots were and are unhappy with me.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Bro, you used to be smart.
    You do not understand - we will sell coal to you, since you are no longer able to pay for gas for heating. Chad, lol.

A resident of the city of Söding, a commune in Austria in the federal state of Styria, is indignant. Having changed gas supplier two years ago, he has always paid a fixed partial amount of 110 euros for heating. Due to the wave of price increases that caused the Austrian gas shock: 615 euros instead of 110, mainly affected electricity and gas suppliers, according to the newspaper "Heute", at the end of March he received an information letter from his supplier that, in connection with the current situation, his payment has increased dramatically - now he has to pay 615 euros for heating, almost six times more.

“You must be joking? I am ready to pay twice as much, but not 615 euros!” - the man is indignant in an interview.

Heute asked the provider to find out how it could happen that the partial payments of the subscriber increased by such a significant amount.

“Our client signed a contract for a flexible exchange rate. This means that his heating costs are based on the current stock market. After spending soared due to the crisis and Putin's invasion of Ukraine, he too is suffering,” the company's managing director said.
    https://www.heute.at/s/gas-schock-st...chen-100198747
    Ukraine crisis could push coal prices up to $500.
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-G...es-To-500.html

Coal to Europe from South America? Yeah. What's with the shipping cost? Over the ocean? For thousands of miles? Each product has a cost-effective sea-leg. I don't do logistics, but I think for cement it's five hundred kilometers or something like that. Further - transportation is more expensive than goods.

Who is strong in logistics here? Calculate the freight of one hundred and fifty thousand tons of coal from the Caribbean to Rotterdam. Insurance, here and there. What will the delivery of a ton of coal from Colombia to Europe cost?

I mean, for coal, such a sea-leg should either be short or cheap, or coal should be simply fantastically high-calorie or otherwise valuable in order to transport it across a quarter of the planet by ships.
    Wait, in half a year the European Commission recognizes coal as a green energy source after gas and nuclear power plants. Temporarily, of course)).

For example, what can we do - stop selling coal. Prices go from 150 to 450. Sanctions are removed and the EU begins to buy with pleasure, grunting with happiness, at 300-350. Not dollars, but rubles backed by gold or natural resources.

And this is just the beginning. At the end, he will recall with nostalgia the bills for 600 euros. Because will receive zero bills.
    So they will write exactly: "0 Euro"
    And not because communism will come.

About gas.
    Europe needs to "import substitute" almost 200 billion cubic meters. Annually. Such an amount of LNG, for example, simply does not exist. And the valve, IMHO, we still need to close. Let China turn the EU into an "agrarian superpower" by quickly strangling their industry. Just because of gas, EU products become damn uncompetitive.
    They themselves will ask us to buy technology from them.

Let me remind you the scheme - no rubles - no gas.

Europe is totally energy deficient, but behaves as if it is the master of this holiday of life. Well, or the hostess. Europe will be fine. Europe will realize and accept its place in the world.
    In fact, this is a retaliatory strike for many years (centuries) of colonialism. And, as usual, not at the right time. Well, the usual exchange of glass beads for resources for some reason stops working.
    After a pink dawn, a brown sunset.
    Russophobia must be expensive. Preferably - deadly expensive.
    The United States is absolutely not dangerous without a military foothold in Europe, which they will lose as a result of current events.

Do you really want to dig deeper into this topic? We're both amateurs here and probably look smart only for passersby)).

These places are largely empty of young people.
    Of course, they are already almost all in Russia. Here is my neighbor recently married a girl from Donetsk.
    Over half of all Russians say they're poor, you need the money. 1 in 8 don't even have an indoor toilet.
    "The soldier who can sleep on the ground will always beat the soldier who refuses to fight without Coke."
    But 1 out of 8 is a clear exaggeration.
    Last edited by KirillMazur; 04-03-2022 at 01:51 PM.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Etc
    1) Slavs aren't an ethnicity
    2) Even if they were you wouldn't belong to the Polish subset (even if you were actually a Slav and not a half-caste)
    3) I don't care about your feelings on the matter so you rabbiting on won't change my behaviour

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    You do not understand - we will sell coal to you, since you are no longer able to pay for gas for heating. Chad, lol.
    Bro no one will buy coal from you. Apart from Germany no one even really uses it in Europe anyway, so it's immaterial. The obvious smart-person choice for Germany would have been to invest in nuclear rather than hippy out but they're still not going to buy your stuff. They only get about 1/3 of it from Russia currently; there are plenty of other sources including within the EU (Poland, for example) if it is an imperative to replace it. Ask yourself: the DPR and LPR have existed for 8 years already. Has anyone bought their coal?

China might buy some if you give them a nice discount. Most of your coal goes there anyway. But the end reality is you simply don't have anything like a monopoly on any of your major exports and people will simply buy from other sources (or low prices on the black market or from back alley channels). The idea you'll bully Europe into voluntarily reverting to coal at above-market prices is amusing. Coal is a depreciating asset as people move to different sources of energy anyway.

Other countries can't just buy coal to replace gas from whatever source because they don't have the infrastructure to burn coal. It's a silly idea.

Do you really want to dig deeper into this topic? We're both amateurs here and probably look smart only for passersby)).
    If you want to give up you can. I enjoyed your gish-gallop, I'm glad you admit you don't really know anything.

Of course, they are already almost all in Russia. Here is my neighbor recently married a girl from Donetsk.
    Do you think she'll return to Donetsk? Or rather remain in Russia? The DPR as an unrecognised state will become another Transnistria.
    Last edited by Longbowman; 04-03-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Page 377 of 1590 FirstFirst ... 2773273673733743753763773783793803813874274778771377 ... LastLast

Thread Information