German and Bosniak ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    What does it matter to your argument. Nothing, is the answer. Most ethnic cleansing is done by related groups, and, sadly, is very beneficial for the cleansers. Very dishonest of you to cut words out of context.
    He asks on a cultural community forum kek. It does very much matter because you are a fringe invader trying to destroy our societies. We are native to Europe. The fact that most ethnic cleansing is done to related groups is logical because most people do not gypsy around to live among entirely unrelated populations like you do. Thus the scenario does not even come up. Something about European societies must be so attractive that you cannot leave them alone, apparently not even online appropriating their bongness.

You literally just used a Briton as an example for why a Jew was unnecessary you dumb fuck.
    Yes and? Sue me kike lol.

It is exactly what you said.
    No it was not lying kike. It means that if we invented it, meaning the founding invention, we surely can do invent further follow-up vaccines so we do not require some unrelated person to do it thus the potential opportunity cost outweigh the gain. Read the entire thing before you comment. Nobody can "own" an invention (apart from temporary patent rights in modern society), but if a group is responsible for the initial one it is fairly safe to say they can come up with further iterations.

Something like 18% of British military personnel are not ethnically British, we have entire regiments of them, in fact, and had done for 150 years by the time B*snia was spawned.
    You do not even have a country.

You must know how much of a joke you look like.
    Said the kike in Bongland TOPKEK. If I was in Krautland I would still be in an European country as a proper European. You are a kike on foreign soil either way rest assured if there is a war I am there for any of mine. You however will cope, seethe, dilate online and flee like in your entire history.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    He asks on a cultural community forum kek. It does very much matter because you are a fringe invader trying to destroy our societies. We are native to Europe. The fact that most ethnic cleansing is done to related groups is logical because most people do not gypsy around to live among entirely unrelated populations like you do. Thus the scenario does not even come up. Something about European societies must be so attractive that you cannot leave them alone, apparently not even online appropriating their bongness.

Yes and? Sue me kike lol.

No it was not lying kike. It means that if we invented it, meaning the founding invention, we surely can do invent further follow-up vaccines so we do not require some unrelated person to do it thus the potential opportunity cost outweigh the gain. Read the entire thing before you comment. Nobody can "own" an invention (apart from temporary patent rights in modern society), but if a group is responsible for the initial one it is fairly safe to say they can come up with further iterations.

You do not even have a country.

Said the kike in Bongland TOPKEK. If I was in Krautland I would still be in an European country as a proper European. You are a kike on foreign soil either way rest assured if there is a war I am there for any of mine. You however will cope, seethe, dilate online and flee like in your entire history.
    'Kike kike kike.' Yawn.

1) You are not British, you have zero claim to British achievements. 99% of British people would laugh at you if you did and the other 1% have excellent self-control. You come from a country that didn't know what the wheel was until 1996 and is most famous for being 'that place illiterate villagers get shot' and 'that place the ZOG had to save for some reason.' You are not even genetically similar to British people (or the French, Spanish, Greeks, any other actually relevant European peoples).

2) I obviously have a country. Either it's the UK or if you're an ethnic nationalist like yourself then it's Israel. Both of them are a million times better to live in than your puppet-state of Bosnia, which btw I have visited.

3) Again, dipshit, if your argument is '"we" (kekek, see 1), Bosniak, but I digress) invented [starting invention] then we could have invented everything else' then "we" (NW Semites) invented the alphabet so you can thank us for literature, literacy and written communications.

4) I was born in the UK, I'm not LARPing anything and no one thinks I'm a joke, except maybe you. I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm not pretending to be something I'm not, if there were a war I would obviously fight for the UK just as 10,000 Ukrainian Jews (including some who came back from Israel) are fighting for Ukraine and just as Jews have fought and died for their countries for hundreds of years. In the UK Jews are about 0.3% of the population and in Afghanistan they were...0.3% of military fatalities (at least). Same in the Falklands where we fought and died for our country and territory. There have been Jewish-only military units in the UK since the 1200s...

...on the other hand you would flee as your parents clearly already did, kek.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

'Kike kike kike.' Yawn.

1) You are not British, you have zero claim to British achievements. 99% of British people would laugh at you if you did and the other 1% have excellent self-control. You come from a country that didn't know what the wheel was until 1996 and is most famous for being 'that place illiterate villagers get shot' and 'that place the ZOG had to save for some reason.' You are not even genetically similar to British people (or the French, Spanish, Greeks, any other actually relevant European peoples).

2) I obviously have a country. Either it's the UK or if you're an ethnic nationalist like yourself then it's Israel. Both of them are a million times better to live in than your puppet-state of Bosnia, which btw I have visited.

3) Again, dipshit, if your argument is '"we" (kekek, see 1), Bosniak, but I digress) invented [starting invention] then we could have invented everything else' then "we" (NW Semites) invented the alphabet so you can thank us for literature, literacy and written communications.

4) I was born in the UK, I'm not LARPing anything and no one thinks I'm a joke, except maybe you. I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm not pretending to be something I'm not, if there were a war I would obviously fight for the UK just as 10,000 Ukrainian Jews (including some who came back from Israel) are fighting for Ukraine and just as Jews have fought and died for their countries for hundreds of years. In the UK Jews are about 0.3% of the population and in Afghanistan they were...0.3% of military fatalities (at least). Same in the Falklands where we fought and died for our country and territory. There have been Jewish-only military units in the UK since the 1200s...

...on the other hand you would flee as your parents clearly already did, kek.
    I have fun saying it and I am not going to stop. What are you going to do about it?

1) What are you going to do about it? Go to some Bosnian in the UK and tell him. Probably not gonna hear from you for a few week if ever again because likely deceased lol.

2) No you don't. There is only Palestine Allah be willing.

3) YES we as in Europeans. I did not demand to be thanked but it is simple logic that we can further iterate on already achieved stuff if we made the initial invention. No outside help needed.

4) Said the pig in the horsebox. U will do nothing like that ancestors who fled to Europe you will run to Israel or the reverse depending on the scenario, there is a reason Jewry is supposedly inherited down from the mother and it is because you are not one bit brave.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have fun saying it and I am not going to stop. What are you going to do about it?

1) What are you going to do about it? Go to some Bosnian in the UK and tell him. Probably not gonna hear from you for a few week if ever again because likely deceased lol.

2) No you don't. There is only Palestine Allah be willing.

3) YES we as in Europeans. I did not demand to be thanked but it is simple logic that we can further iterate on already achieved stuff if we made the initial invention. No outside help needed.

4) Said the pig in the horsebox. U will do nothing like that ancestors who fled to Europe you will run to Israel or the reverse depending on the scenario, there is a reason Jewry is supposedly inherited down from the mother and it is because you are not one bit brave.
    Nothing, I don't care, and it makes you look worse and angrier/less controlled, which is my goal.

1) Nothing, I don't need to do anything about it. I'm pointing out your self-declared affiliation is rejected by literally everyone. Why would I need to do something about it? you're the one that wants to change it. BTW, every Bosniak I know here wouldn't hurt a fly. I knew a few Bosniaks in the army and whilst I could take them I wouldn't need to because unlike you they were very nice, measured people without hatred, who, unlike you, were willing to fight for their country. If I told them 'you are not English' they would say '...I know?' and if I said 'and you don't get to claim Jenner's inventions' they would be like '...I know? Why are you acting so weird?'

2) Pure, undiluted Muslim cope, I always enjoy reading Muslim seethe comments on FB and YT and your literally 'days of rage' about Israel. Imagine having formal, organised group coping days. Just suck it up and kiss our hands like 60% of the Muslim world already has.

3) Again:

a) 'Europeans,' what next? 'We 'Causasians'/'West Eurasians?' 'We non-SSA/out of Africa people?' 'We humans?' 'We Sapiens?' 'We hominids?' You have no claim to British, French, Russian inventions when your ethnic group hasn't even achieved sentience.
    b) Even if I granted you 'vaccinations,' which I don't because you're not English, there are plenty of Semitic inventions you use every day so it's besides the point.

4) Cope, you just want this to be true because you yourself are a coward. In WWI it was proven Jews were *more* likely to fight than gentiles.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    06-18-2023 @ 05:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nothing, I don't care, and it makes you look worse and angrier/less controlled, which is my goal.

1) Nothing, I don't need to do anything about it. I'm pointing out your self-declared affiliation is rejected by literally everyone. Why would I need to do something about it? you're the one that wants to change it. BTW, every Bosniak I know here wouldn't hurt a fly. I knew a few Bosniaks in the army and whilst I could take them I wouldn't need to because unlike you they were very nice, measured people without hatred, who, unlike you, were willing to fight for their country. If I told them 'you are not English' they would say '...I know?' and if I said 'and you don't get to claim Jenner's inventions' they would be like '...I know? Why are you acting so weird?'

2) Pure, undiluted Muslim cope, I always enjoy reading Muslim seethe comments on FB and YT and your literally 'days of rage' about Israel. Imagine having formal, organised group coping days. Just suck it up and kiss our hands like 60% of the Muslim world already has.

3) Again:

a) 'Europeans,' what next? 'We 'Causasians'/'West Eurasians?' 'We non-SSA/out of Africa people?' 'We humans?' 'We Sapiens?' 'We hominids?' You have no claim to British, French, Russian inventions when your ethnic group hasn't even achieved sentience.
    b) Even if I granted you 'vaccinations,' which I don't because you're not English, there are plenty of Semitic inventions you use every day so it's besides the point.

4) Cope, you just want this to be true because you yourself are a coward. In WWI it was proven Jews were *more* likely to fight than gentiles.
    Your goal? For what? Nobody even reads this lol. Do you show them to your mother, hang them in printed form above your little bed or what? Weird.

1) We are absolutely not like that and generally take infringements of our honor notoriously poor. Only over-civilized insecure British people act that demure. In some areas like Berlin even saying your ethnicity will put you at great risk, let alone any of that you said here. If you said that shit there you would not make it out 100%. Why? Because we are real men and take ourselves seriously nor care much about optics. We are how we are and I am not going to excuse myself for that. I still feel deep obligation to help the Westoids because I like them, they are kin in a wider sense. But you would not understand that anyway because you utterly hate us despite always trying to live among us. Always been like that.

2) Self reflection much? There are entire history channels that only show muh shoah seethe 24/7 to brainwash the West TOPKEK. There is not a single group on earth crying as much and as institutionally organized about nothing as Jews do.

3) Oh there he is deconstructing again. Not my fault you live in the wrong continent and are now permanently seething with some meme British identity on a European (!) cultural identity board. It is quite embarrassing and unmanly.

4) My ancestors fought in all world wars + Balkan wars and I live in my ancestral continent. You don't, thus you automatically lose the bravery competition by default. You people are not brave but always crying to make Westerners do the dirty work for you. Making deals with cringe Orban will not save you.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your goal? For what? Nobody even reads this lol. Do you show them to your mother, hang them in printed form above your little bed or what? Weird.

1) We are absolutely not like that and generally take infringements of our honor notoriously poor. Only over-civilized insecure British people act that demure. In some areas like Berlin even saying your ethnicity will put you at great risk, let alone any of that you said here. If you said that shit there you would not make it out 100%. Why? Because we are real men and take ourselves seriously nor care much about optics. We are how we are and I am not going to excuse myself for that. I still feel deep obligation to help the Westoids because I like them, they are kin in a wider sense. But you would not understand that anyway because you utterly hate us despite always trying to live among us. Always been like that.

2) Self reflection much? There are entire history channels that only show muh shoah seethe 24/7 to brainwash the West TOPKEK. There is not a single group on earth crying as much and as institutionally organized about nothing as Jews do.

3) Oh there he is deconstructing again. Not my fault you live in the wrong continent and are now permanently seething with some meme British identity on a European (!) cultural identity board. It is quite embarrassing and unmanly.

4) My ancestors fought in all world wars + Balkan wars and I live in my ancestral continent. You don't, thus you automatically lose the bravery competition by default. You people are not brave but always crying to make Westerners do the dirty work for you. Making deals with cringe Orban will not save you.
    My goal, same as your goal, dunce. Yes, a significant amount of people read this forum. Only 10% of users are even members. Seven people are reading this right now, apparently, scores will read it this hour, hundred this day, thousands this week/month, and they're all going to read you make an ass out of yourself.

1) Yep, that's what you're like. Very welcoming in Bosnia, too, although the cuisine was much poorer than in Croatia and the infrastructure was abysmal. Maybe as a half-breed who grew up in Germany you're simply not aware of how your people are? And of the two of us, only you are exhibiting hatred

2) Name the history channel that only shows the Holocaust. Such easy lies to dismiss.

3) It's not deconstructing, you're positing a unity of English and Bosniaks that has never existed and then pissing your knickers when I laugh at you. British people got angry enough about Polish immigration that they left the EU and you think they want Bosniaks living next to them. Your entire diatribe is self-contradictory anyway, here you say 'we are all white! all of Europe is my home!' and there you say 'we maintain our ethnic identity even in Berlin and will kill outsiders.' Almost as if like all WNs you believe one thing when it suits you and the opposite when it doesn't. BTW I'm not calling you a liar here, I have spoken to hundreds of WNs and this is normally their level of intelligence.

4) 'I live on muh ancestral continent.' Great, so do Palestinians in refugee camps in Syria. It's the same, right? Dipshit. Also, why do you as a 'European' care about inter-Semitic conflicts? Is it because, perhaps, there are elements of your mixed-up cuck identity that trump your shitty grasp on genetics? Sure, bravery isn't real if it's not for your 'ancestral continent,' this is exactly the kind of low-IQ cope I'd expect from someone belonging to an ethnicity of which 50% has fled their ancestral homeland in the past 25 years. Seethe and cope, Bosnicuck.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,155
    Given: 10,450

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I think she was just unlucky. As I've said it had nothing to do with her other than she was the object of his obsession at the time. He would have moved on to someone else eventually. In short it wasn't her fault that she attracted the attention of this weirdo. He was a similar type to John Hinckley, Jr who had an obsessive fixation on the actress Jodie Foster who he stalked and sent letters to. Both Bardo and Hinckley were mentally unstable so not just psychopathic.
    This happened back in the 1980s when the idea of stalking laws and restraining orders didn't even exist. Her mistake was to answer fan letters personally. Once she sent him a personal response it planted the seed in his delusions. Of course, it wasn't truly her fault because most normal people don't stalk people and don't imagine they have a relationship with someone they don't know. After her death, the first stalking laws were put in place.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MobyD View Post
    Maybe you deserve diabetes for being a gluttonous POS.
    Im not gluttonous and you don't know any better so I forgive you.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    The facts are that he was a psychopath stalker who fixated on other people before her. She was just unlucky that he got her address and that she opened her door to him. It had nothing to do with her behaviour at all other than she was the object of his obsession. How people blame the victim is beyond me.
    How do we know he was a psychopath? He sounds more schizoid or bi polar to me.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I said something controversial by saying she didn't look typically Jewish to me. I mean, yes, I don't think Jews look like that normally. She looked very attractive.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information