PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
What is the worst thing you've done to a woman ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: What is the worst thing you've done to a woman ?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

I don't know I accidently gave a girl whiplash from pulling her hair doggystyle during sex so she had to wear a neckbrace. Another time In the middle of sex with some 20-something year old (I was in my late 30s) when I pulled my penis out and she asked me why I stopped and I said "because I'm bored' thus majorly mindfucking her. She then took me from her apartment (well tehnically it was my car and I was driving) to her grandma's house where on the way we picked up one of her female friends. We eventually ended up in a two bed room all of us except the grandma. I pretended I was sleeping in one bed and the starting dyking out sexually directly next to my bed right underneath on the floor. I proceeded to majorly mindfuck her or them again by ignoring the situation rather than joining in sexually. When the original bitch went to sleep I saw her friend in her panties in the room so I walked up and grabbed her ass this eventually lead to us showering then us having sex where I ejaculated straight in her pussy --no condom. The sleeping bitch goes to the dentist so I drive the other bitch to their gay friends' house. The sleeping dentist original bitch shows up at the gay friends house. The two bitches convince the gay man and his boyfriend to let us have a threesome in his bed but he told me to "pay special attention to the original mindfucked bitch" because apparently everyone knows I mindfucked her majorly by now. Some verbal fight happened so we left without having a threesome. I drive the bitches to the local pharmacy where the original mindfucked bitch filled her prescription of xanax then she left us in the car to talk to some guy in the parking lot. So, the bitch I shot my sperm in and myself or I (grammar?) started eating her xanax like it was candy and then the other bitch get back in the car and we all drive back to grandma's house. At this point the original mindfucked bitch finds out about the Xanax she tells me to leave or she will call the cops and she makes the other bitch I cummed in walk home (many miles away). Some weeks later the bitch I ejaculated in , while possibly pregnant, I dunno, calls me on the phone claiming she had a really hard time 'finding my phone number' and she claimed she left some art making material like a sketchpad or something in my car (she was just making shit up desperately because she wanted to see me again) so I told her I was busy banging another bitch and hung up the phone on her. I was banging another bitch too but not at the time of the phone call so I was not lying per se.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Declared that she was the female version of me on TA.
    Shutup grasshopper I am the master you are the pathetic virgin student so instead of yapping at the mouth start taking notes or something.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,486
    Given: 12,964

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    I don't know I accidently gave a girl whiplash from pulling her hair doggystyle during sex so she had to wear a neckbrace. Another time In the middle of sex with some 20-something year old (I was in my late 30s) when I pulled my penis out and she asked me why I stopped and I said "because I'm bored' thus majorly mindfucking her. She then took me from her apartment (well tehnically it was my car and I was driving) to her grandma's house where on the way we picked up one of her female friends. We eventually ended up in a two bed room all of us except the grandma. I pretended I was sleeping in one bed and the starting dyking out sexually directly next to my bed right underneath on the floor. I proceeded to majorly mindfuck her or them again by ignoring the situation rather than joining in sexually. When the original bitch went to sleep I saw her friend in her panties in the room so I walked up and grabbed her ass this eventually lead to us showering then us having sex where I ejaculated straight in her pussy --no condom. The sleeping bitch goes to the dentist so I drive the other bitch to their gay friends' house. The sleeping dentist original bitch shows up at the gay friends house. The two bitches convince the gay man and his boyfriend to let us have a threesome in his bed but he told me to "pay special attention to the original mindfucked bitch" because apparently everyone knows I mindfucked her majorly by now. Some verbal fight happened so we left without having a threesome. I drive the bitches to the local pharmacy where the original mindfucked bitch filled her prescription of xanax then she left us in the car to talk to some guy in the parking lot. So, the bitch I shot my sperm in and myself or I (grammar?) started eating her xanax like it was candy and then the other bitch get back in the car and we all drive back to grandma's house. At this point the original mindfucked bitch finds out about the Xanax she tells me to leave or she will call the cops and she makes the other bitch I cummed in walk home (many miles away). Some weeks later the bitch I ejaculated in , while possibly pregnant, I dunno, calls me on the phone claiming she had a really hard time 'finding my phone number' and she claimed she left some art making material like a sketchpad or something in my car (she was just making shit up desperately because she wanted to see me again) so I told her I was busy banging another bitch and hung up the phone on her. I was banging another bitch too but not at the time of the phone call so I was not lying per se.

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fd/02/cf/fd02cf8b6b617662d53a42736e3b3664--james-bond-movies-james-bond-movie-poster
    This is the greatest story ever, lol.

To answer the question the worst thing I've done is say I would attend a girlfriend's play and when I realized I'd be an hour late because I lost track of time I told her I wasn't coming and this caused her to be very upset. It ended the relationship.

My story pales in comparison to James' story.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Charles Martel
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,862
    Given: 6,795

0 Not allowed!

A girl and I were on a date, and we were in line at a restaurant, and she decided to turn up the PDA to 11 in front of some elderly folks, one of whom loud whispered stuff about us from the start. She grabbed my crotch, and I was mortified since the old folks saw it. I called someone behind the scenes, and I asked them to call me with an "emergency" so that I could leave. I got a lecture and a sermon from them about how underhanded that was, but we had a great time later that night, so the old woman (who called me a poser LOL in a loud whisper before the action) got a free show.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbo-Croatian
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    Norid/Dinarid + Alpinized Borrebaltid + North Pontid
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 18

1 Not allowed!

I stalked one girl for months, even-though she was constantly trying to reject me, but I thought that attraction can be forced, if I show her that I'm real man who doesn't know what it means to give up.

That's because I had bad social skills and very little real world life experience, but got mentally and spirituality poisoned by toxic masculinity and red pill ideology.

It would be better if I tried to be just her best friend and then after some time, something could happen, like many people actually marry their best friend.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,344
    Given: 8,269

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrion View Post
    I stalked one girl for months, even-though she was constantly trying to reject me, but I thought that attraction can be forced, if I show her that I'm real man who doesn't know what it means to give up.
    That's the worst possible way you could have taken. When people say that 'women are like cats', it's not just some random bullshit. When you force a cat to be on your lap, she will run off. Same with women. Let them come to you. And they will, when they like you.

It would be better if I tried to be just her best friend and then after some time, something could happen, like many people actually marry their best friend.
    Ok, NEVER do that, I'm serious. You're not her friend, but her lover. Quite a different thing. Listen to uncle Aldaris.

As for the original question, I have been ignoring many nice girls who have been interested in me, mostly at the time when I was a naive, reckless kid. Not a thing to be proud of. They deserved better.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,020
    Given: 457

1 Not allowed!

Invited her home, turned on youtube and made her watch while Mort and Meade interview each other.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information