• Serbia

36 64.29%
  • Slovenia

11 19.64%
  • Turkey

8 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: which countries you consider most and least "Balkan" discussion thread.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,735
    Given: 4,688

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Yeh this guy probably has some complexes, swinging from his personal experience and life to condemning whole Serbian populace coming from other regions. Considering everyone around him are guilty of something so he tells about it to some random people from forum, that's not strange behaviour. Speaking of those Serb-haters, I've met such people in Serbia, especially in Vojvodina, with commie family background and identity crisis, it's rarely average Serbs.

One must be a mentally damaged person to ignore wedding of own aunt for picking the husband, person whom she probably loves, from "wrong region". And by his words WHOLE family did the same. Just imagine the feelings of the aunt, well who cares, probably she's a bad person for the family of those psychopaths. Weirdos. I wonder, if the husband was from shithole between Cacak and Valjevo, would it be better? Or it's already not a shithole, and shitholes exist only in the regions he hates?
    When you mentioned Vojvodina, here is one interesting post of native Banatian Serb from Kikinda (RickRoss) https://forum.krstarica.com/threads/...#post-46846843

For the non-Serbian speakers. Montenigga idiot (guslar1389) said to him that Vojvodinian Serbs are heavy mixed with Hungarians who Asian/Huns , here is answer of of RickRoss to Montenigga troll.

We didn't mix much. Interfaith marriages were very rare, maybe even forbidden (I need to check in more details) during the most of history. I checked my family tree, and only at the end of 19th century a person with my surname appeared whose name was Laszlo (probably had Hungarian mother), he is not my direct ancestor.
    Today mixing with Hungarians are pretty common and there is less and less prejudice, in the 80-90% of cases children choose Serbian side and be baptized in the Orthodox church, regardless of whether the father or mother are Serbs. Hungarians in the marriages with Serbs are quite lenient when it comes to identity issues and raising children. Even the husbands themselves convert to Orthodoxy. On the other hand Serbs hardly allow to their children be baptized in Catholic church, let alone to allow that Hungarian be their first language. Subotica in former Yugoslavia was city the most mixed marriages. Probably still is today.
    Last edited by Varda; 04-19-2023 at 08:40 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Zagreb
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 314
    Given: 230

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    What is that ugly smell???
    Oh, some CroRats subhuman are crawling.
    People like you are hardly welcome anywhere, even in Beograd.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    1/2 Sumadija, 1/2 SE Serbia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,427
    Given: 706

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jankec View Post
    People like you are hardly welcome anywhere, even in Beograd.
    True. My ancestors didn't teach me that, and yes, we were on opposite sides at some point. We were antiYugoslav family. From my experience, convertites are the most aggressive ones.

I just don't hate others, except some Bulgarians who killed my ancestors, (but other Bulgarians actually saved us, because they knew, and they didn't wanna set our property on fire, so im sort of thorn about that topic). My aunt's best friend is lovely lady from Kastel Sucurac (Astrid), and my aunt goes to Zagreb and Split quite often.

We dug and fought at Laudanov Sanac in 1795.
    Last edited by hazmatnik; 04-20-2023 at 05:07 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,989
    Given: 11,790

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hazmatnik View Post
    True. My ancestors didn't teach me that, and yes, we were on opposite sides at some point. We were antiYugoslav family. From my experience, convertites are the most aggressive ones.

I just don't hate others, except some Bulgarians who killed my ancestors, (but other Bulgarians actually saved us, because they knew, and they didn't wanna set our property on fire, so im sort of thorn about that topic). My aunt's best friend is lovely lady from Kastel Sucurac (Astrid), and my aunt goes to Zagreb and Split quite often.

We dug and fought at Laudanov Sanac in 1795.
    O really, you are only tаught to hate other Serbs (from Bosnia and Krajina), and to lick asses of Croats, who killed hundreds of thousands of Serbs.
    You are the most malicious version of Yugoslav mindset.

As for convertites, you should ask about your non-Serb Bulgarian ancestors from Rila mountain and Trn.
    I dont have any non-Serb ancestry.
    And I carry proto-Serb haplogroup, unlike you.
    🔴
    🔵

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

O really, you are only tаught to hate other Serbs (from Bosnia and Krajina), and to lick asses of Croats, who killed hundreds of thousands of Serbs.
    You are the most malicious version of Yugoslav mindset.

As for convertites, you should ask about your non-Serb Bulgarian ancestors from Rila mountain and Trn.
    I dont have any non-Serb ancestry.
    And I carry proto-Serb haplogroup, unlike you.
    Did you read historical resources about Trn area? Nice, you admit Bulgarians have right to claim Западни покраини. All the way to Južna Morava and Stalać.

Може!

Last Online
    Today @ 04:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,669
    Given: 7,842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    When you mentioned Vojvodina, here is one interesting post of native Banatian Serb from Kikinda (RickRoss) https://forum.krstarica.com/threads/...#post-46846843

For the non-Serbian speakers. Montenigga idiot (guslar1389) said to him that Vojvodinian Serbs are heavy mixed with Hungarians who Asian/Huns , here is answer of of RickRoss to Montenigga troll.

We didn't mix much. Interfaith marriages were very rare, maybe even forbidden (I need to check in more details) during the most of history. I checked my family tree, and only at the end of 19th century a person with my surname appeared whose name was Laszlo (probably had Hungarian mother), he is not my direct ancestor.
    Today mixing with Hungarians are pretty common and there is less and less prejudice, in the 80-90% of cases children choose Serbian side and be baptized in the Orthodox church, regardless of whether the father or mother are Serbs. Hungarians in the marriages with Serbs are quite lenient when it comes to identity issues and raising children. Even the husbands themselves convert to Orthodoxy. On the other hand Serbs hardly allow to their children be baptized in Catholic church, let alone to allow that Hungarian be their first language. Subotica in former Yugoslavia was city the most mixed marriages. Probably still is today.
    Yea I know the Serb/Magyar intermarriage and further family and children identity situation, it's good for Serbs and further ethnic composition of Vojvodina, Rural or small town living Magyar youth either leave for Hungary or to the cities like Novi Sad where they mostly assimilate. Same goes with Tatars in Russia, most of urban Tatars are wannabe alcohol drinking Muslims and prefer marriage with urban Russians over marriage with own rednecks, most of them convert voluntary to the faith of the husband. At the same time, Male Tatar/Female Russian pairs are very rare.
    Last edited by Victor; 04-20-2023 at 08:13 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,989
    Given: 11,790

0 Not allowed!

Did you read historicals resources about Trn area? Nice, you admit Bulgarians have right to claim zapadnite pokraini.
    Dude, you should rethink about your malicious Yugoslav behavior.

I dont lick asses to Bulgarians, and shit on Serbs from SE Serbia, unlike you who lick asses to Croats here, and shitting on western Serbs.

I like and respect all Serbs no matter of region, and you will never see me telling things you yesterday said about Bosnian Serbs.
    🔴
    🔵

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I dont lick asses to Bulgarians, and shit on Serbs from SE Serbia, unlike you who lick asses to Croats here, and shitting on western Serbs.

I like and respect all Serbs no matter of region, and you will never see me telling things you yesterday said about Bosnian Serbs.
    Bosnian Serbs have generally very good reputation between lots of Serbs. I have lots of friends of them living in Novi Sad, Sremska Mitrovica, Ruma. I have some friends in Bijeljina, Semberija. They're special, I think I like them most of all Serbian subgroups, it doesn't mean I dislike others, but mentally they're closer to me than for example Herzegovians or Montenegrins. I'm sure hazmatnik hates Kosovo Serbs, too. I've met such people who did, same blind hate.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My closest cousins are among Bulgarians. Separated by Tito Stalin conflict in 1948. Enforced by Todor Zivkov policies later.
    You all have your own countries we don't have other motherland than Serbia. We are from here we cant apply for croatian or bosnian citizenship, or montenegrin, unlike you. It's well known who hijacked CEO positions in serbian companies, and ones ruled by goverment. You flooded our universities taking spots some poor Serb from Serbia would won. I was on budget, but i also known how many Serbs not from Serbia ended up there. Whole gang from Milici and Vlasenica and Herceg Novi and Banja Luka.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism, Corporatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

My closest cousins are among Bulgarians. Separated by Tito Stalin conflict in 1948. Enforced by Todor Zivkov policies later.
    CEO positions
    You all have your own countries we don't have other motherland than Serbia. We are from here we cant apply for croatian or bosnian citizenship, or montenegrin, unlike you. It's well known who hijacked CEO positions in serbian companies, and ones ruled by goverment. You flooded our universities taking spots some poor Serb from Serbia would won. I was on budget, but i also known how many Serbs not from Serbia ended up there.
    So, you decided to "flood" the foreign country like they do. That's some weird philosophy of lots of emigrants, they blame people of same nation with them for "flooding" the homeland but they go abroad without any doubt often starting from welfare or even staying on it for whole of their life.

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread Information