Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do Russians Think About Stalin?

Last Online
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,593
    Given: 7,766

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    Hitler is a pathetic label, you can't label everything with Hitler. And Modern noviop libtards have some logic at least, they don't have Stockholm syndrome. Before 1937 their grandparents and parents had power and might in Soviet state, in 1937 Stalin purged majority of them. It would be weird if they were pro Stalin like some people who say "My grandparents finished up in labor camp, but I love Stalin because he won war and did so much for the state".

First two minutes are enough

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Hitler is a pathetic label, you can't label everything with Hitler. And Modern noviop libtards have some logic at least, they don't have Stockholm syndrome. Before 1937 their grandparents and parents had power and might in Soviet state, in 1937 Stalin purged majority of them..
    Conditional "Stalinism" today is a continuation of the struggle for the liberation of all the peoples of Russia from the slightest oppression and influence of the international “Khazar” gang, like in 1937-38. Which camp are you from?
    Please note that most of the “Russophobic” posters here sing absolutely in unison with the rhetoric of these survived liberal descendants of democratic nationality.
    Hitler was “created” by the same banker circles when it became clear that the “fiery revolutionaries” in the USSR would not cope with their mission.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Conditional "Stalinism" today is a continuation of the struggle for the liberation of all the peoples of Russia from the slightest oppression and influence of the international “Khazar” gang, like in 1937-38. Which camp are you from?
    Please note that most of the “Russophobic” posters here sing absolutely in unison with the rhetoric of these survived liberal descendants of democratic nationality.
    Hitler was “created” by the same banker circles when it became clear that the “fiery revolutionaries” in the USSR would not cope with their mission.
    I do not belong to any of ideological camps, real or virtual. I'm satisfied with what is Russia and it would be ok if it's gonna be at least the same in my lifetime, thanks God if it's gonna be better, if not - nothing bad. I strongly support incarceration and extermination of all ideological fanatics from left to right spectrum. It's good that state finds the application of their energy in SMO in Ukraine, in peaceful society they could be harmful. Nationalists, Nazis, National-Bolsheviks and others.

Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm satisfied with what is Russia and I would love it to be the same at least in my lifetime.
    "Enough for our lifetime." (На наш век хватит!).
    "After us - even a flood." (После нас - хоть потоп!)
    Classic from childless people.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

"Enough for our lifetime." (На наш век хватит!).
    "After us - even a flood." (После нас - хоть потоп!)
    Classic from childless people.
    God forbid your children or grandchildren to experience any kind of revolution. Does your kid live bad life? Probably not.

Most of revolutionaries have nothing to lose, while your motivation is absurd, you're mature person with family and property, belongings, your life is established, you are not an outcast or marginal.
    Last edited by Victor; 12-23-2023 at 03:43 PM.

Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

God forbid to your children or grandchildren to experience any kind of revolution. Does your kid live bad life? Probably not.
    It's normal now, but who knows what will happen in 5 years? Our government does not have a planning horizon, they seize the day, and for the population this means constant stress. After the special operation, they began to move, and in order to survive, they will have to return at least particles of “Stalinism” without bloodshed.
    Where did I write that I want blood?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's normal now, but who knows what will happen in 5 years? Our government does not have a planning horizon, they seize the day, and for the population this means constant stress. After the special operation, they began to move, and in order to survive, they will have to return at least particles of “Stalinism” without bloodshed.
    Why I'm not stressed for same things after same 36 years of life? What's gonna be my benefit if I was stressed about these things all those years like you?

Everyone who does not live in imagination, but reality, does not have such problems. All of the people obsessed with ideologies, gnostic ideas, are living in imagination. They're obsessed with future they have no real influence on, they're afraid of future and seek for political saviors in person of ideological maniacs.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Who told you that it's gonna be like you want, but not the way others want it? Passionate people who make revolutions are usually blood-thirsty, no matter their ideology.

Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why I'm not stressed for same things after same 36 years of life? What's gonna be my benefit if I was stressed about these things all those years like you?
    I'm worried about my son's future. Before Covid, I didn’t really care about anything.

Everyone who does not live in imagination, but reality, does not have such problems. All of the people obsessed with ideologies, gnostic ideas, are living in imagination. They're obsessed with future they have no real influence on, they're afraid of future and seek for political saviors in person of ideological maniacs.
    This is some kind of bullshit. Nobody in Russia thinks about any long-vanished ideologies except religious obscurantists. Only about solving daily pressing problems.
    Especially if you are responsible not only for yourself. The time for ideologies has not yet come, because TV is defeating the refrigerator at the moment.

Modern society has amazing opportunities to introduce various patterns of behavior into the psyche of its members. There is no actual control over the correctness of these templates; there is only selection based on emotional richness and hype. As a result, the number of incorrect patterns in the public consciousness is growing, which can be seen in the number of mentally ill people.
    To avoid this, you must either be outside society or outside the information field. This escapism doesn't suit me.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

long-vanished ideologies except religious obscurantists.
    My "ideology" teaches us to think about today, real things, because majority of things in future exist just in our imagination and when time will come they will not be how we imagine them now. And yes, I think that stance of majority of Russian population is a firm guarantee that your ideas will not come to life.

As for me, my Christianity was preceded by the philosophy of Stoicism (famous Stoics were anyone from slaves like Epictetus to emperors like Marcus Aurelius). Now I have no need for it, because Christianity is full-fledged and self-valuable.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information