Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Ask CosmoLady anything, she has lived on 6 continents!

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-01-2024 @ 07:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Moscow
    Politics
    Traditionalism
    Hero
    Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Sedevacantism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,752
    Given: 5,706

1 Not allowed!

I have enjoyed very much reading your posts and learned quite a lot from them.

There was huge portuguese diaspora in South Africa and I believe it's still significant (around 450K), it was mainly composed by people who fled from Angola and Mozambique during the decolonization process in the mid 1970's and also by emigrants from the mainland and Madeira island.

In a general way, what is the political alignment of the Portuguese community in SA? And are they already mostly absorbed into the predominant (among whites) Boer/Afrikaner culture?
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 05-20-2024 at 04:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,576
    Given: 13,047

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    I don't know, I wasn't exposed to cartoons as a child, I wasn't allowed to watch TV.

My parents did buy me the Tintin (1991) cartoon videos though, I enjoyed those, I watched all of them!

First in English, then in French

What about you, what is your favourite cartoon character?
    That's a tough question! My most favorite characters ever were probably Cookie Monster, then Angelica from Rugrats, and later on Raven from Teen Titans.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Charles Martel
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,819
    Given: 6,752

1 Not allowed!

Yes I watched The Goode Family! Only one season, the whole thing is available on youtube.

Like a liberal King of the Hill. Much more relevant for me, since I mostly live in very liberal areas of the US and Canada.

I like the white South African kid that the liberal family adopted and named Ubuntu, LOL.

And I like Dale from King of the Hill, he seems like my type.

Beavis and Butthead are great, hilarious, and I thought that King of the Hill was very humanising and realistic,
    I liked them more than The Simpsons, Family Guy or South Park, though I only watched them as a teen, and only several episodes.

South Park had some politically incorrect moments like this one with P Diddy, Vote or Die: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pSh0VAVYn4
    "King of the Hill" is my favorite too. It's so nuanced and so subtle, and it doesn't beat you over the head with blatant offensiveness for shock value, which is why it couldn't be a hit if it started now in today's Clown World.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,903
    Given: 5,174

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    I have enjoyed very much reading your posts and learned quite a lot from them.

There was huge portuguese diaspora in South Africa and I believe it's still significant (around 450K), it was mainly composed by people who fled from Angola and Mozambique during the decolonization process in the mid 1970's and also by emigrants from the mainland and Madeira island.

In a general way, what is the political alignment of the Portuguese community in SA? And are they already mostly absorbed into the predominant (among whites) Boer/Afrikaner culture?
    I never met any Portuguese in South Africa so I don't know, but I know that there are plenty!
    Most non-Afrikaner whites prefer to speak English, especially in the cosmopolitan cities,
    but whites of all nationalities get along fine in rural areas (by necessity) regardless of their preferred language.
    South Africa accepted many Portuguese colonial refugees as they accepted whites from Rhodesia and elsewhere.
    My stepfather was a pilot and often flew to Portuguese Angola and Mozambique in the 1970s!

I see the Portuguese influence in names, such as Saldanha Bay, or Cape Agulhas (the southernmost point in Africa),
    or the Vasco da Gama cross near the Cape of Good Hope, all of which I visited. There is also a Bartolomeu Dias cross somewhere.

The most famous Portuguese South African thing is Nando's, the Portuguese grilled chicken fast-food chain.
    The famous Portuguese South African is Maria Ramos, one of the most powerful bankers and businesswomen,
    a member of the globalist white elite, visitor to Davos, etc. She was the Treasury director, married to the Finance Minister.

My household is actually voting tomorrow at the South African embassy (we are expatriates) for our parliamentary elections.

Whites are only 7% of the population and there is white solidarity in general,
    the apartheid-era National Party disappeared in the 1990s,
    now I think that about 90% of whites vote for the Democratic Alliance (DA),
    which was the liberal leftist Jewish anti-apartheid party pre-1994.
    The party also has coloured and black supporters,
    but seems capped at 25% support nationally, we'll see what happens this year.
    Post-apartheid, the party is centrist neo-liberal globalist,
    usually has Jewish leadership and is closely connected to Soros and the NGOs.
    Recently the party has moved somewhat to the right, which is encouraging.
    But the party and the white elite does not support Cape independence, which most Cape residents support.

The remaining whites mostly support the Freedom Front Plus,
    which wants tribal autonomy for whites and coloureds in South Africa.
    Their supporters are mostly white and rural, some right-wing suburban voters, and increasing numbers of coloureds.
    Their support is typically around 1% nationally, has a few seats in parliament,
    yet doubled to 2% in 2019 and can go higher this year.
    There are also other small parties supporting Cape independence.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-20-2024 at 09:38 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,374
    Given: 16,073

1 Not allowed!

Which country felt safest to live in and which one felt the most dangerous?
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sailors
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,165
    Given: 9,087

1 Not allowed!

Who do you think has the most hospitable/friendly/genuine people out of those countries youve visited?

What's you favorite sport?

Most disturbing thing youve ever seen?

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-01-2024 @ 07:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Moscow
    Politics
    Traditionalism
    Hero
    Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Sedevacantism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,752
    Given: 5,706

1 Not allowed!

I never met any Portuguese in South Africa so I don't know, but I know that there are plenty!
    Most non-Afrikaner whites prefer to speak English, especially in the cosmopolitan cities,
    but whites of all nationalities get along fine in rural areas (by necessity) regardless of their preferred language.
    South Africa accepted many Portuguese colonial refugees as they accepted whites from Rhodesia and elsewhere.
    My stepfather was a pilot and often flew to Portuguese Angola and Mozambique in the 1970s!

I see the Portuguese influence in names, such as Saldanha Bay, or Cape Agulhas (the southernmost point in Africa),
    or the Vasco da Gama cross near the Cape of Good Hope, all of which I visited. There is also a Bartolomeu Dias cross somewhere.

The most famous Portuguese South African thing is Nando's, the Portuguese grilled chicken fast-food chain.
    The famous Portuguese South African is Maria Ramos, one of the most powerful bankers and businesswomen,
    a member of the globalist white elite, visitor to Davos, etc. She was the Treasury director, married to the Finance Minister.

My household is actually voting tomorrow at the South African embassy (we are expatriates) for our parliamentary elections.

Whites are only 7% of the population and there is white solidarity in general,
    the apartheid-era National Party disappeared in the 1990s,
    now I think that about 90% of whites vote for the Democratic Alliance (DA),
    which was the liberal leftist Jewish anti-apartheid party pre-1994.
    The party also has coloured and black supporters,
    but seems capped at 25% support nationally, we'll see what happens this year.
    Post-apartheid, the party is centrist neo-liberal globalist,
    usually has Jewish leadership and is closely connected to Soros and the NGOs.
    Recently the party has moved somewhat to the right, which is encouraging.
    But the party and the white elite does not support Cape independence, which most Cape residents support.

The remaining whites mostly support the Freedom Front Plus,
    which wants tribal autonomy for whites and coloureds in South Africa.
    Their supporters are mostly white and rural, some right-wing suburban voters, and increasing numbers of coloureds.
    Their support is typically around 1% nationally, has a few seats in parliament,
    yet doubled to 2% in 2019 and can go higher this year.
    There are also other small parties supporting Cape independence.
    Yes, during the portuguese colonial war there was also military cooperation with South African and Rodhesian armed forces in some regions, to contain the spreading of terrorist groups who were financed and armed by the usual suspects (USA, USSR, Israel and their catamites). Both territories, Angola and Mozambique, were great places to live, I have some relatives and friends who were born there.

Nando's is quite famous in the UK and his sauces are on most supermarket shelves even over here, altough I find them a bit artificial.

Interesting profile of Maria Ramos, I did a little research and she is the archetypal disgusting creature who sold her soul to the devil:
    -married to a coloured anti-apartheid activist (probably of mixed Jewish ancestry, given his father name) who became minister of the zulu regime and later was a senior advisor of the Rotschild Group.
    - Bretton Woods Committee, Blavatnik School of Government board, roles at the World Bank-IMF, the WEF and currently chair of AngloGold Ashanti majority owned by the Anglo American group ( LOL about the name) which leads to the Oppenheimer banking family and also owns De Beers which was funded and de facto owned by the Rotschild & Co.

These researches get much quicker and easier after a few times, in fact they are quite repetitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Which country felt safest to live in and which one felt the most dangerous?
    The safest country feels like Singapore. Japan, the UAE and French Polynesia also felt or feel very safe to me.

I have never had any problems in Australia yet despite staying there often.
    I have had public incidents in a few European cities (with non-Europeans)

The most dangerous country for everyday life is certainly South Africa.
    I have experienced many attempted robberies and attempted hijackings,
    and a few burglaries, attempted burglaries, and attempted home invasions.

Yet I have had more burglaries or attempted burglaries in Canada.
    And amazingly I have experienced many of these incidents in California as well,
    and far more burglaries, attempted burglaries, and attempted home invasions in California than in South Africa!
    I have had a few incidents in Portland Oregon and New York City as well.
    Otherwise no problems elsewhere in the US, I have always felt safe in other states.

I have had only a few minor incidents in India and Latin American countries though they are not very safe,
    and amazingly no incidents in Mexico and Colombia, but I did not explore much.
    In Brazil my friends who live there are able to avoid the risky urban areas entirely,
    this seems to be helpful, but I cannot avoid Cape Town or Los Angeles or San Francisco.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-21-2024 at 03:30 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,576
    Given: 13,047

1 Not allowed!

Favorite time of day?
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Who do you think has the most hospitable/friendly/genuine people out of those countries youve visited?

What's you favorite sport?

Most disturbing thing youve ever seen?
    Howzit!

The Japanese were super-polite and nice, I loved them, I was only there for a month though.
    I remember being well-treated in India and Lebanon and Latin American countries as well.
    Otherwise the Western countries are all average,
    and I find the Chinese and Gulf Arabs somewhat rude,
    unless they work in sales or hospitality.

I like tennis but I don't play often and I don't follow the matches. I like watching gymnastics at the Olympics.
    My friends like football, volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, gymnastics, tennis as well.

The most disturbing things I see is when I find someone wearing all black trespassing on my property,
    prowling, sneaking around, looking through my windows, trying to get in sometimes,
    especially when the lights are mostly off and I am naked or bathing or in bed.
    Often they have masks, I have seen intruders with cable ties and duct tape before, and with weapons many times.
    I invest in residential real estate and I experience these things surprisingly often in the US and Canada.
    Also I have experienced voyeurs and perverts on my property.

The most disturbing of all are some sickos, apparently satanists,
    who have left dead mutilated animals on my property or at my doorstep, have even splashed blood on my windows.
    Some of them were caught and they look exactly as you would imagine.

Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast

Thread Information