Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,693
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    The case is, that people now should not worry that American whites disappear, so that is NOT GOING TO SHORT-TERM, whites outnumber non-whites by 10 to 1.
    How not? whites in Ameerica are decreasing year after year. Wait 40 years...

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Estes View Post
    Wrong.. Republicans also want Latino immigration for all the cheap labor it provides. if you deported all the Mexicans and Central Americans, we'd have no one to pick fruits or work in the poultry processing plants. Also, i can guarantee you White people in Texas care more about their guns than they do the demographics.
    We can fix it that problem by making Irish potato niggers pick fruits and work in poultry plants since the Irish are not white unlike the English and Scottish. Also, Irish Catholic monkeys vote Democrat.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,596
    Given: 29,041

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    We can fix it that problem by making Irish potato niggers pick fruits and work in poultry plants since the Irish are not white unlike the English and Scottish. Also, Irish Catholic monkeys vote Democrat.
    Why are multi-ethnic people in the US called Irish? Most "Irish" in the US have other ethnicities in their background. You are an example of a multi-ethnic American. Don't you have a great great grandfather from Donegal? I doubt there's many full blood Irish in the US especially these days. They might have Irish heritage but they aren't Irish.

Anyway if Irish aren't white than neither are English or Scots since they are all very similar genetically which you should know with all those G25 threads you are on.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Why are multi-ethnic people in the US called Irish? Most "Irish" in the US have other ethnicities in their background. You are an example of a multi-ethnic American. Don't you have a great great grandfather from Donegal? I doubt there's many full blood Irish in the US especially these days. They might have Irish heritage but they aren't Irish.

Anyway if Irish aren't white than neither are English or Scots since they are all very similar genetically which you should know with all those G25 threads you are on.
    G25 is retarded Polack Science and even though Donegal is not part of Northern Ireland it is part of Ulster and saw Scottish plantation to but not the same extant. G25 is retarded Polack science and LivingDNA is the best for people from the British isles (more so Britain itself) and not so good for everyone else so since I am 75% British Isles and 25% from Alsace-Lorraine (which is a related ethnic group to the British e.g. the Swabian/Swaefas tribe settle in Swaffham England and the Franks also settle in Britain in fact the Keltic nordic phenotype is a mix of Iron Age Britain and Frankish tribes) LivingDNA is the best for me. So , LivingDNA is the best for British isles people, 23andme for everyone else and then AncestryDNA in that order. Here is my free LivingDNA analysis it says I am Irish, Scottish and English which probably just makes me either Scottish or a mix of Scottish and English but I have to pay for exact breakdown but we can get a clue of the breakdown from Eurogenes Eutest :

Since I am 100% European according to the above ^ Eurogenes K13 and Eurogenes K15 don't apply to me but Eurogenes EUtest version 1 does and it is pretty much the same as my results above ^ more or less :

Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Cornish + Cornish + Orcadian + Scottish @ 1.866147

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

G25 is retarded Polack Science and even though Donegal is not part of Northern Ireland it is part of Ulster and saw Scottish plantation to but not the same extant. G25 is retarded Polack science and LivingDNA is the best for people from the British isles (more so Britain itself) and not so good for everyone else so since I am 75% British Isles and 25% from Alsace-Lorraine (which is a related ethnic group to the British e.g. the Swabian/Swaefas tribe settle in Swaffham England and the Franks also settle in Britain in fact the Keltic nordic phenotype is a mix of Iron Age Britain and Frankish tribes) LivingDNA is the best for me. So , LivingDNA is the best for British isles people, 23andme for everyone else and then AncestryDNA in that order. Here is my free LivingDNA analysis it says I am Irish, Scottish and English which probably just makes me either Scottish or a mix of Scottish and English but I have to pay for exact breakdown but we can get a clue of the breakdown from Eurogenes Eutest :

Since I am 100% European according to the above ^ Eurogenes K13 and Eurogenes K15 don't apply to me but Eurogenes EUtest version 1 does and it is pretty much the same as my results above ^ more or less :

Donegal is actually one of the most isolated regions in Ireland and places like Leinster in Ireland are much closer to Britain which shouldn't be too surprising as Leinster is the area that a lot of invaders in Ireland first came to and settled. Anyway all of northwestern Europe is similar genetically. Just look at any dna plots of Europe.

Populations in the Hebrides, the Highlands, Argyll, Donegal, and the Isle of Man show characteristics of isolation.
    https://www.pnas.org/content/116/38/19064

But what difference does Donegal genetics really make to you as it is a tiny bit of your ancestry? Anyway I've said you have multiple ethnicities and there is nothing wrong with that but no need to be derogatory to your great great granddaddy.

LivingDNA also says I'm Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh as well. It's one of the least accurate tests. It only gave my daughter 11% Irish.

It overestimates British ancestry in everyone including people that have no British ancestry.

This is my LivingDNA Map.

This is for my brother.

This is my daughter's (who actually has a Hiberno-Norman name).

Last edited by Grace O'Malley; 12-06-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Donegal is actually one of the most isolated regions in Ireland and places like Leinster in Ireland are much closer to Britain which shouldn't be too surprising as Leinster is the area that a lot of invaders in Ireland first came to and settled. Anyway all of northwestern Europe is similar genetically. Just look at any dna plots of Europe.

But what difference does Donegal genetics really make to you as it is a tiny bit of your ancestry? Anyway I've said you have multiple ethnicities and there is nothing wrong with that but no need to be derogatory to your great great granddaddy.

LivingDNA also says I'm Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh as well. It's one of the least accurate tests. It only gave my daughter 11% Irish.

It overestimates British ancestry in everyone including people that have no British ancestry.

This is for my brother.

I dunno, the hebrides, Orkney and Argyll must have at least some Germanic input and the Irish spoken in Donegal is has Scottish and manx like additions to it I think if I am not mistaken.

Ulster was the last province in Ireland to be brought under the control of the English Crown. This was finally accomplished following the end of the Nine Years’ War in 1603. With the accession of James VI of Scotland to the English throne as James I in that year the course of Irish history changed forever. Following the departure from Ireland of the two most important Gaelic chieftains and a large number of their followers in 1607 the government embarked upon a scheme of plantation whereby lands were confiscated and parcelled out, for the most part, to new landowners of English and Scottish origin known as undertakers. Six counties were to be affected in the official plantation: Armagh, Cavan, Coleraine (renamed Londonderry), Donegal, Fermanagh and Tyrone (collectively known as the ‘escheated counties’). These grantees were expected to colonise, being required to plant ten families or 24 men for every 1000 acres they were granted.

The official plantation scheme did not extend to counties Antrim, Down and Monaghan. In Antrim and Down private plantations in the early seventeenth century resulted in the large-scale migration of English and Scottish settlers to these counties. In north-east County Down, two Scots, James Hamilton and Hugh Montgomery, acquired large estates from lands formerly owned by Con O’Neill. The British – overwhelmingly Scottish – settlement on the Hamilton and Montgomery estates was heavier than in any other part of Ulster. The largest land grant made in Ulster in the early seventeenth century was the grant of the greater part of the four northern baronies in county Antrim – an area of well over 300,000 acres – to Randal MacDonnell, a Scottish Catholic, in 1603. In order to develop his massive estate, MacDonnell invited lowland Scots to settle on his lands. In 1611 it was noted that adjoining his castle at Dunluce he had founded a village, containing ‘many tenements after the fashion of the Pale, peopled for the mo st part with Scottishmen’. To encourage Protestant Scots to settle on a Catholic-owned estate, MacDonnell contributed to the building and repair of churches.

By 1630 British settlement was well established in large parts of Ulster and there were clear areas of demarcation between areas in which English and Scottish settlers predominated. Scottish settlement was heaviest in north Antrim, north-east Down, east Donegal and north-west Tyrone, while English settlers were in the majority in County Londonderry, south Antrim and north Armagh. Much of the province remained virtually unsettled, including most of north, south and west County Donegal, south County Armagh, mid County Tyrone and mid County Londonderry. The more mountainous areas, far from the main British settlements, remained almost exclusively Irish.

http://ancestryireland.com/scotsinul...lantation.html

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is for my brother.

You told me I don't look Irish anyway so I don't see what you are arguing about here. Anyway, these EUtest, Lukasz/k36 map, and Tolan's analysis of k36 speak for themselves :

My Eutest results :

Eurogenes K15 :

Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15 4-Ancestors Oracle
    This program is based on 4-Ancestors Oracle Version 0.96 by Alexandr Burnashev.
    Questions about results should be sent to him at: Alexandr.Burnashev@gmail.com
    Original concept proposed by Sergey Kozlov.
    Many thanks to Alexandr for helping us get this web version developed.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
    1 North_Sea 35.90
    2 Atlantic 27.27
    3 Baltic 9.97
    4 Eastern_Euro 9.53
    5 West_Med 9.00
    6 West_Asian 4.70

Finished reading population data. 207 populations found.
    15 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Southwest_English @ 4.223088
    2 Southeast_English @ 4.308395
    3 North_Dutch @ 4.414219
    4 Danish @ 4.775619
    5 West_Scottish @ 4.965518

Tolan's GPS analysis of my k36 results :

Enter your Eurogenes K36 results in the form below and then calculate your latitude and longitude.
    Works exclusively for Europeans. Accuracy: radius of 400 kms

https://gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/Europe.htm

Tolan's similarity map based on k36 :

Taux de similitude avec différentes populations
    These two programs below were only possible thanks to Eurogenes K36 created by Davidski and the data collected by LukaszM, Tomenable, and many others.

https://gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/similitude.htm

Last edited by JamesBond007; 12-06-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Very true, the Irish were at one point considered the "White Mexicans" of America i.e-working class immigrants used for cheap labor, Catholic , prone to drunkeness,etc, sort of like how Americans see Latinos today.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Very true, the Irish were at one point considered the "White Mexicans" of America i.e-working class immigrants used for cheap labor, Catholic , prone to drunkeness,etc, sort of like how Americans see Latinos today.
    They had all obstacles against them in the US and no handouts but in a couple of generations they were as successful as any immigrant group. There was always successful Irish in the US but famine and post-famine saw a large influx in Irish. It's pretty impressive how a people escaping famine and persecution did so well so quickly in the US with no help from anyone but themselves.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Lots of Irish-Americans in the media including Sean Hannity. Some of the most successful people in US media are of Irish extraction i.e. Conan O'Brien, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon who are just the obvious ones. No other group of people have a right to denigrate the Irish. They have been a very successful group no matter where they have immigrated to.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information