PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
What needs to be done to improve the quality of Western women? - Page 5
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What needs to be done to improve the quality of Western women?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,827
    Given: 21,827

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    I think it would mean expecting men to be sexually responsible, hardworking, strong and healthy, well-groomed, and successful in their careers and educations. It doesn't seem like a lot, really, to just have these as the baseline. I have my own set of crazy standards, but it's fine, because the man in my life exceeds them
    I don't want by my side a woman who would chose me by those standards.

I just want to love and be loved, without asking, receiving, or having to give anything in return except more love.I do the same.

I just want to be loved even dirty, ugly, poor, sick, and even impotent, castrated or infertile, I want to be loved even absent. I offer the same, because if I love, I don't care about all that.

I feel sorry for people like you.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,160
    Given: 12,842

2 Not allowed!

They need to train in BJJ or gtfo

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fairy
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H11A
    Relationship Status
    Spinster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,258
    Given: 1,611

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post

I just want to love and be loved, without asking, receiving, or having to give anything in return except more love.I do the same.

I just want to be loved even dirty, ugly, poor, sick, and even impotent, castrated or infertile, I want to be loved even absent. I offer the same, because if I love, I don't care about all that.

Having standards for your life partner is overall highly beneficial to society and to the future generations. I support your endeavors if you also want to love someone who is "dirty, ugly, poor, sick, and even impotent, castrated or infertile, even absent", and I hope they love you just as much. There's nothing wrong with wanting someone who pushes you further into excellence, though. Love is great, but it's also important to be realistic about who will help you create the best future and family. I have high standards, yes, but my partner does too. We are mutually inspired to become the best possible humans.

I could never realistically expect a man to love me if I didn't provide him with what he wanted. Even at my best, nobody is obligated to love me.

I'm only as lovable as I can make myself be. Sometimes it's helpful to accept the uncomfortable realities of life.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,333
    Given: 8,254

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post

Agreed, pal. The only difference in our views is that I don't feel sorry for people like them, at all. They expect to get an utter perfection for themselves, while not seeing the beam in their own eye.

Nobody is perfect and nobody will ever be.
    Last edited by Aldaris; 04-05-2023 at 01:14 AM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,160
    Given: 12,842

1 Not allowed!

I used to show this video to potential girlfriends.

I wanted to make sure they understood the basics of cleanliness.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Semite
    Country
    Palestine
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 103

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    No, I am not. But I have muslim ancestors, and they treated Christians like dirt except my grand-grand father who married a Christian woman and even had his children baptised as Catholics because he lived in Christian country.
    Mind that he never left Islam and that was in early 20th century, and he seems more tolerant than your Turkish man.

My advice would nevertheless be to not try to get in his favor by leaving your traditions in favor of his. In that, I believe there should be mutual respect if couple really love each other.
    Did your Muslim ancestors identified as Croatians? To me, it's kinda confusing since people would associate religion with identity, esp in the Balkans, no? I'm asking this because I have a Bushnak Palestinian who gets high genetic affinity with the people of Zagreb in 23andMe, so I'm wondering if the peoples in the region would have identified solely on their culture and etc.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,827
    Given: 21,827

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    Having standards for your life partner is overall highly beneficial to society and to the future generations. I support your endeavors if you also want to love someone who is "dirty, ugly, poor, sick, and even impotent, castrated or infertile, even absent", and I hope they love you just as much. There's nothing wrong with wanting someone who pushes you further into excellence, though. Love is great, but it's also important to be realistic about who will help you create the best future and family. I have high standards, yes, but my partner does too. We are mutually inspired to become the best possible humans.

I could never realistically expect a man to love me if I didn't provide him with what he wanted. Even at my best, nobody is obligated to love me.

I'm only as lovable as I can make myself be. Sometimes it's helpful to accept the uncomfortable realities of life.
    The final uncomfortable reality of life is that we all will die someday, but some will die regretting not having dared to fly when they could do it.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,729
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy1234 View Post
    Did your Muslim ancestors identified as Croatians? To me, it's kinda confusing since people would associate religion with identity, esp in the Balkans, no? I'm asking this because I have a Bushnak Palestinian who gets high genetic affinity with the people of Zagreb in 23andMe, so I'm wondering if the peoples in the region would have identified solely on their culture and etc.
    They didn't, but at that time there was no Bosniak identity either. They were just muslim Slavs but many identified with the Ottoman Empire and actually called themselves Turks even if they were aware they were not ethnic Turks, and, at least from my side of family, there was certain racial prejudice towards Turks as they clearly were seen as different kind and mixing with them wouldn't be approved of.

My grandfather had full Croat identity but he was also Catholic. His father who I spoke of in previous post didn't have any identity except being muslim Bosnian I guess. By that time Ottoman Empire was long gone and in fact he was an officer in Austro-Hungarian Army who was educated in Austria so I assume he saw himself as Emperor's muslim.

Many Bosniaks naturally have Croat origins including my folks so it is not strange there will be genetic ties to various Croatian regions.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

2 Not allowed!

As far as I know, western women are cool, except for the propagandized feminism they do not need much effort to improve anything about them. For women having standards, it is fine for me, people like Balzac, Hugo were magnets for females because they are avid learners, for those men who are lazy to learn anything beneficial they deserved to be scorned by women, they still can buy sex through hard labor and money, it is also a way of learning process for them. It is more about men rather than women`s obligation to be better, women, as long as they are healthy and good looking, they will just be fine. Also, someday the war will come and many men will disappear, for wise women, they would not push their "standard" too much, but I do not see most western women are that stupid, they are wise enough for this part.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2023 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Semite
    Country
    Palestine
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 103

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    They didn't, but at that time there was no Bosniak identity either. They were just muslim Slavs but many identified with the Ottoman Empire and actually called themselves Turks even if they were aware they were not ethnic Turks, and, at least from my side of family, there was certain racial prejudice towards Turks as they clearly saw they are different kind and mixing with them wouldn't be approved of.

My grandfather had full Croat identity but he was also Catholic. His father who I spoke of in previous post didn't have any identity except being muslim Bosnian I guess. By that time Ottoman Empire was long gone and in fact he was an officer in Austro-Hungarian Army who was educated in Austria so I assume he saw himself as Emperor's muslim.

Many Bosniaks naturally have Croat origins including my folks so it is not strange there will be genetic ties to various Croatian regions.
    Well, Bosniaks are indeed more closer to Croats genetically than to Serbs, so I'm guessing a lot of Croats did convert to Islam before forging the Bosniak identity? Ethno-religious identities can be confusing really.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information