Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

2 Not allowed!

Default Debate on Hungarian origins

Ancient roots still survived in Cuman traditions in HUNgary as well!!

watch in full lenght... just amazing...
    Last edited by Proto-Shaman; 02-23-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Last Online
    12-23-2013 @ 08:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Ancestry
    Golden Horde, Ilkhanate, White Horde
    Country
    Faroes
    Region
    Sami People
    Y-DNA
    C-M217 Faroese (acctualy I dont know)
    Taxonomy
    Tungid/North Sinid (Balto-Alpinoid/West Baltid-Borreby/Dinaroid by SNPA, but I know better)
    Politics
    Anything Grand Khan wants
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,030
    Given: 1,893

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kipchak_Hĺkan View Post

Magyars have nothing to do with Slavs, Troll. Genetic evidence has linked early Magyars eastward to the Bashkirs as well to the Ujghurs, living in East-Eurasia around the town of Ürümqi

Who is arround Hungarians?
    Czechs, Slovenians, Croats, Bosnaiks, Serbs. (Austrians and Romanians being pretty close as well)
    What is common for that 5 people?
    Ah wait they are all Slavs.
    Last edited by Proto-Shaman; 05-21-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    In Karelia? Japs won that one too. The Japanese were impressed with massed artilery, but soviets lacked the tactics and lost it.
    I see, explain to me why is Anatolia who was ruled by Ottomans for longer in better shape than Turkey
    Serbia was a vasal state of the Ottomans ever since the Battle of Maritsa. It even participated in attack on Bosnia
    Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Icons are favourit ornaments of Byzantine orthodox churches and muslim mosques.

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedmind View Post

Who is arround Hungarians?
    Czechs, Slovenians, Croats, Bosnaiks, Serbs. (Austrians and Romanians being pretty close as well)
    What is common for that 5 people?
    Ah wait they are all Slavs.
    Y-Chromosome Analysis of Ancient Hungarian and Two Modern Hungarian-Speaking Populations from the Carpathian Basin." Annals of Human Genetics 72:4 (July 2008): pages 519-534:
    "The R1a1-M17 frequency in Hungarians (30%) and Szeklers (18.6%) is comparable to that in their neighbours (e.g. Czechs and Slovaks, mainland Croatians, Bosnians, Romanians, Serbians) and some other Uralic-speaking populations (e.g. Estonian, Komis, Mordvin)... Similar frequencies of R1b as in the Hungarian speakers are found in some Slavic populations (mainland Croatians, Slovenians, Poles, Bulgarians); and in some Uralic-speakers (Komis, Khanties, Mordvin) as well as in Romanian and Turkish populations... The presence of central-Asian haplogroup P*(xM173) in Szeklers is unusual for a European population, since it is almost absent in continental Europe... and presumably reflects some Asian contribution, before or after reaching Transylvania. Hg I-M170 is the only Y-chromosome haplogroup that is confined almost exclusively to the European continent... Haplogroup I was detected with almost equal frequency in the two modern populations: 24% in Hungarians and 21.7% in Szeklers. However, two of its major subclades- I1a-M253 and I1b*(xM26) - show an opposite occurrence in the two ethnic groups, 8% and 13%, respectively, in Hungarians, and 16.5% and 5.2% in Szeklers. These are within the range of normal central and eastern European values... The elevated frequency of Hg I1a together with higher frequency of R1b-M269 in Szekler population might be the consequence, at least in part, of the genetic impact of people of German origin, who settled in Transylvania from the 12th century onwards (Transylvanian Saxons)... In the present study haplogroup J was unexpectedly common in the Hungarian-speaking populations (Hungarians: 16%, Szeklers: 21.6%). Haplogroup J... is considered to have originated in the Middle East... The J1-M267 Y-chromosomal lineage is notably frequent in Szeklers (10.3%; a value far above the range for other central and eastern European populations..., while its frequency in Hungarians (3.0%) is unremarkable. ... Among these J2-M172 subclades, J2e1-M102 is more frequent in Szeklers (7.2%) than in Hungarians (4.0%), while the undifferentiated J2-M172* Y chromosomes are slightly more common in Hungarian population (8% vs. 3.1%). Both J2f*-M67 and J2f1-M92 lineages were detected in our study in one single individual, in each population. ... Haplogroup E3b-M35 occurs at 10% frequency in Hungarians and 9.2% in Szeklers with E3b1-M78 chromosomes accounting for almost all representatives (∼90%). Hg E is mainly African, but its clade E3b-M35 has also been observed in Europe... Both E3b-M35 and its derivative (E3b1-M78) probably originated in eastern Africa..."

What exactly you wanted to state? Then state it NOW please... I am tired... Odin would turn in his grave...

So stop with your Slavic NONSENSE fringe theory.
    Last edited by Proto-Shaman; 05-21-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Last Online
    12-23-2013 @ 08:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Ancestry
    Golden Horde, Ilkhanate, White Horde
    Country
    Faroes
    Region
    Sami People
    Y-DNA
    C-M217 Faroese (acctualy I dont know)
    Taxonomy
    Tungid/North Sinid (Balto-Alpinoid/West Baltid-Borreby/Dinaroid by SNPA, but I know better)
    Politics
    Anything Grand Khan wants
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,030
    Given: 1,893

0 Not allowed!

Y-Chromosome Analysis of Ancient Hungarian and Two Modern Hungarian-Speaking Populations from the Carpathian Basin." Annals of Human Genetics 72:4 (July 2008): pages 519-534:
    "The R1a1-M17 frequency in Hungarians (30%) and Szeklers (18.6%) is comparable to that in their neighbours (e.g. Czechs and Slovaks, mainland Croatians, Bosnians, Romanians, Serbians) and some other Uralic-speaking populations (e.g. Estonian, Komis, Mordvin)... Similar frequencies of R1b as in the Hungarian speakers are found in some Slavic populations (mainland Croatians, Slovenians, Poles, Bulgarians); and in some Uralic-speakers (Komis, Khanties, Mordvin) as well as in Romanian and Turkish populations... The presence of central-Asian haplogroup P*(xM173) in Szeklers is unusual for a European population, since it is almost absent in continental Europe... and presumably reflects some Asian contribution, before or after reaching Transylvania. Hg I-M170 is the only Y-chromosome haplogroup that is confined almost exclusively to the European continent... Haplogroup I was detected with almost equal frequency in the two modern populations: 24% in Hungarians and 21.7% in Szeklers. However, two of its major subclades- I1a-M253 and I1b*(xM26) - show an opposite occurrence in the two ethnic groups, 8% and 13%, respectively, in Hungarians, and 16.5% and 5.2% in Szeklers. These are within the range of normal central and eastern European values... The elevated frequency of Hg I1a together with higher frequency of R1b-M269 in Szekler population might be the consequence, at least in part, of the genetic impact of people of German origin, who settled in Transylvania from the 12th century onwards (Transylvanian Saxons)... In the present study haplogroup J was unexpectedly common in the Hungarian-speaking populations (Hungarians: 16%, Szeklers: 21.6%). Haplogroup J... is considered to have originated in the Middle East... The J1-M267 Y-chromosomal lineage is notably frequent in Szeklers (10.3%; a value far above the range for other central and eastern European populations..., while its frequency in Hungarians (3.0%) is unremarkable. ... Among these J2-M172 subclades, J2e1-M102 is more frequent in Szeklers (7.2%) than in Hungarians (4.0%), while the undifferentiated J2-M172* Y chromosomes are slightly more common in Hungarian population (8% vs. 3.1%). Both J2f*-M67 and J2f1-M92 lineages were detected in our study in one single individual, in each population. ... Haplogroup E3b-M35 occurs at 10% frequency in Hungarians and 9.2% in Szeklers with E3b1-M78 chromosomes accounting for almost all representatives (∼90%). Hg E is mainly African, but its clade E3b-M35 has also been observed in Europe... Both E3b-M35 and its derivative (E3b1-M78) probably originated in eastern Africa..."

What exactly you wanted to state?
    That you dont know to read..
    In Karelia? Japs won that one too. The Japanese were impressed with massed artilery, but soviets lacked the tactics and lost it.
    I see, explain to me why is Anatolia who was ruled by Ottomans for longer in better shape than Turkey
    Serbia was a vasal state of the Ottomans ever since the Battle of Maritsa. It even participated in attack on Bosnia
    Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Icons are favourit ornaments of Byzantine orthodox churches and muslim mosques.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That you dont know to read..

Sounds like a kind of historical revisionism of epic proportions.

Not to forget this map inhabited only by "Slavs":
    Last edited by Proto-Shaman; 01-14-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Last Online
    04-16-2021 @ 05:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic
    Ancestry
    Southeastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 594

1 Not allowed!

Magyars have nothing to do with Slavs, Troll.
    Why do they look like Slavs then? ))))

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation I think we need another Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Midori View Post
    Beecaauuse...

The three main components of the Central-Asian populations, which seem to be anthropologically the closest to the Hungarian people, are the Turanid, the Pamirian and the East-Mediterranean (Ginzburg 1966). [...]. Equestrian, stock-breeding populations of Central-Asian origin, people of the Avar Empire had a great role in the formation of the Slav population of the the Carpathian/Pannonian Basin.
    Source: Endre Czeizel, Heide-G. Benkmann, H. Werner Goedde, Genetics of the Hungarian population: ethnic aspects, genetic markers, ecogenetics and disease spectrum, Springer Verlag, 1991, p.96

Seems that Slavs have Central Asian ties, too?
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Wikipedia - Hungary:
    "Additionally, the Avars formed a significant part of the population of the Carpathian Basin at the end of the 9th century; both contemporary sources[17][18] and a growing number of archaeological evidence suggest that groups of the Avars survived the disintegration of their empire."
    Wiki-Sub-Sources:
    17 • ^ For example, the Abbot Regino of Prüm mentions the plains of the Pannons and the Avars; Kristó, Gyula op. cit. (1993) pp. 96.
    18 • ^ a b A Country Study: Hungary. Federal Research Division, Library of Congress. Retrieved 6 March 2009.

"Hungary = 35% Neo-Danubian (most common in the northeast), 25% Turanid (of Magyar derivation), 20% Dinaric (most common in the southwest), 15% Alpine (most common in the south), 2% Nordic, 2% Noric, 1% East Mediterranean = 39% Nordish (2% central and 37% periphery types)"
    Source: Richard McCulloch - The Nordish Race
    Last edited by Proto-Shaman; 01-17-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You started this bullcrap. Anyway, you did not notice this thread is not serious
    The bullcrap started with your following statement:
    Hungarians call themselves Mogyers.
    which was immediately followed by your next agressive nonsense statement without any background:
    Hungarians are not Turks. They do not speak Turkic language, they do not look like Turks, they gennetically cluster with Slavs (acctually right in middle of us )...
    And they have nothing to do with Odin
    I always tried to remain on the basis of facts, but you consequently poured fire in this thread, whereas I did not.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-06-2018 @ 07:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hunnic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Petrich, Ottoman Macedonia
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Anti-globalist nationalism, Anti-fascist patriotism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Midori View Post
    Because slavs are their neighbors and like all the other people on earth, Hungarians looks similar with their neighbors too. They are not unique on this issue.

Also Slovenians, Austrians, Slovaks, Romanians, some Serbians looks like Hungarians, as much as Hungarians looks like them.

This is not an argument but it`s an ordinary phenomenon which can be seen anywhere on earth. If you think this is a valid argument, then you better explain to me why you look similar with Serbians, Albanians, Bulgarians and Greeks.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-23-2013 @ 11:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    -
    Religion
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

gone
    Last edited by 746384374837483; 01-23-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information