Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Oh yeah, so this 'Sword Brethren' was going off on this middle aged dude who has the white power ranger radio show, "you're not a combat veteran, you were never in combat, your unit was never in combat, etc, etc." Dude's response? "I was in a nuclear missile unit..."

These internet radio shows are boon because they let all the white power rangers interact with eachother and get in shouting matches.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The last 'white power' rally I attended, in upstate New York in 2005, was the most bizarre collection of White Power Rangers I've ever seen in one place:

Hal Turner: Another of the New Jersey White Power Rangers. Had the first WN radio talkshow (at various times internet, shortwave, and FM). Would make all sorts of crazy threats, at various times claimed to have a secret army of skinheads, claimed to have caused an earthquake in Peru with an earthquake machine that he owned, claimed that a Chinese Army was encamped in Mexico ready to invade the US, said he killed 3 Mexicans and dumped their bodies in the ocean, and faked a heart attack on the air in an attempt to raise money.

Turned out to be an FBI informant and was exposed by 'anonymous' aka /b/ hackers, though the only person he ever ensnared was an Aryan Nations 'pastor' on drug charges.

Most hilariously, towards the end of his show, he tried to turn it into a more 'mainstream' kook show (not WN), and claimed to have a secret report on which banks were going to collapse. Some financial websites mistook his 'Turner Broadcasting Network' for something owned by media mogul Ted Turner, reprinted his hysterical claims, and the stock market took a huge dive that day.

He's now in a long, lengthy court battle over "you made all these threats" vs "only cuz the FBI told me to" vs "no not these ones we didn't"

The other main speaker was this woman with what looked like a very bad toupee, Mona Montgomery, who went on a long weird rant about ‘the holocaust’, which had nothing to do with the purported subject of the rally, which was black on white racial violence at the local high school.

Also in attendance was Craig ‘Chain’ Cobb, formerly associated with the VNN website, and creator of the 'WNtube' website. He used to live in Hawaii, then moved to the mainland US, then to Estonia. He got kicked out of there because he was too much of a racist agitator even for that country, then moved to Canada. He was recently deported from that country as well, and currently is believed to be wandering around the pacific northwest as a hobo.

Also in attendance was a group of people wearing nazi costumes who stood around thrusting their fists in the air in an imitation of the black panthers.

Hal Turner was showing off his bulletproof vest, and one of his followers asked whether medieval chainmail would perhaps be even more effective against gunshots (I explained to her that it wasn’t, and this was in fact why they stopped using chainmail).

So yeah, that was the last 'white power ranger' rally I attended.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Now that anyone with a mic attached to their computer and some free software can make a 'podcast', they've got these various 'white power internet radio shows'.

The best two are:

The [White Nationalist] Bowel Movement Turd with Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, which is basically a roundup of White Power Ranger antics across the nation intermixed with 'Christian Identity' preaching and predictions of the 'Tribulation' (apocalypse). He also mixes in a couple Karaoke performances per show.

Radio Free Mississippi with Jim Giles. This is about what you'd stereotypically expect from Mississippi, Giles letting loose with rants full of profanity and racial slurs and attacking the "Nigger Media", and talking about the trailer he lives in with his 'hound dogs'. Then, a few months ago, someone taught him how to use Skype. Now he calls anyone & everyone on Skype, from David Duke to Irish publishing houses to various government authorities, turning a large part of the show into an inadvertent white power version of 'Crank Yankers'.

So, of course these two eventually had to meet, with Lindstedt going on Giles' show a few times, finally resulting in a massive, hilarious, meltdown.

You can download it here: the first hour is just boring shit, and the real fireworks don't start until about 2:18 in or so.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-75473/TS-373545.mp3

Most of the show is Lindstedt arguing with the aforementioned Mona Montgomery, who is Giles' "new internet girlfriend" as he calls her, before Giles finally intervenes and begins screaming threats.

The 'Edgar Steele' being discussed in the show is an Idaho lawyer and columnist who was arrested a couple months or so ago after an 'Aryan Nations informant' came up with a bizarre story about a murder-for-hire scheme.

The other person on the show who doesn't say much is a 'Scott Hadding', who was in the 'National Alliance' a while back, and might have been arrested for something at some point, I forget.

But yeah, if you want comedy, there it is.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If anyone derives amusement from the antics of White Power Rangers, the best show is this one. He rambles on a lot, so make sure you're doing something else while listening to it, like playing a computer game or surfing The Apricity.

The 'star' of the radio show is Pastor Martin Luther Dzersinsky Lindstedt (legal name Martin Lindstedt). As he'll tell you, he "was locked up in the nuthouse for 3.5 years", and now lives in a tumbledown shack on Rabbit Track Lane in rural southwest Missouri, where he grows asparagus, plays Mafia Wars on Facebook, preaches 'Dual Seedline Christian Identity', and comments on the 'White Nationalist Bowel Movement' while he waits for the apocalypse.

The 'villains' of the show:

The 'Pisser Possums'. 'Aryan Nations Pastor' Jeremy Visser (allegedly involved in meth) and assorted allied Aryan Nations Pastors. I don't know much about them, but they include:

Oberdorker (Obadiah). I think he's from Australia

'Klunt' Downy. The StormFront Religion Forum moderator we all know and love as 'Klaliff'. At some point in the past, cheated on her husband, and is now with one of the other dudes I think.

'Sci-Fi' Faber. 'Aryan Nations Pastor' Jay Faber.

Rick Spring. Former 'bodyguard' of Aryan Nations founder Richard Butler, and White Revolution's Billy Roper. I met this guy once, he said he served 10 years in Leavenworth military prison. Is/was a federal informant.

'Aryan Nations Pastor' Morris Gullet. Recently released from prison after being caught robbing banks to feed his cocaine habit.

Other 'villains':

'Traitor' Glenn Miller: Ran a KKK/Militia in the 1980s. Was once discovered passed out in full nazi regalia and had pissed/shit his pants. Wrote a 'declaration of war' and mailed it to the government saying he wanted to be buried in full nazi uniform giving the seig-heil salute. Arrested in his trailer (where else), and ratted on all the other violent white power types after the cops withheld his alcohol for a day or so. Now running for U.S. Senator, airing ads full of insults and racial slurs, and recently appeared on the Howard Stern show. Loves getting in fights on the internet and challenging people to fistfights in the local WalMart parking lot. He came on Skadi once and caused a shitstorm, but the thread seems to be deleted now.

Will 'WhiggerSwill' Williams. Friend of Glenn Miller. Was a mid-low level official in William Pierce's National Alliance, and has bragged about it ever since. Sued another WN named Harold Covington in the 1990s for talking shit about him, and constantly talks about this as well. Hasn't been gainfully employed in well over a decade, and constantly drinks. Is a 'cosmetologist' (cosmotheism, a phony 'church' set up by William Pierce as a tax shelter), and appears to be the only person on the planet who took this phony church seriously and actually believes in it.

'Biological Racist', friend of the above two, known as Coontarded Creatard or some such on the show. Is a 'Creatard' (member of the 'Creativity Movement', fka 'World Church of the Creator').

Corn Cobb. Craig Cobb, who is also a 'creatard'

The Roid Rage Retard. The aforementioned Jim Giles

Mona Mount-coonery. The aforementioned Mona Mongomery

'The gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass cancer'. Alex Linder, proprietor of the VNN Forum.

Local law enforcement "whigger piglice", 'whiggers' (white sheeple), 'ZOG/Babylon' (US Government), and of course nonwhites also come in for harsh criticism.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwordoftheVistula View Post
    He came on Skadi once and caused a shitstorm, but the thread seems to be deleted now.
    I was a participant in that one. I seem to remember Sigurd making an ass out of Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by SotV
    'Biological Racist', friend of the above two, known as Coontarded Creatard or some such on the show. Is a 'Creatard' (member of the 'Creativity Movement', fka 'World Church of the Creator').
    Surely you remember Skadi's famous George Costanza lookalike Cosmotheist!

Banned
    Last Online
    08-27-2012 @ 11:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    western euromutt
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    Germany, and Ireland.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Arizona
    Taxonomy
    fan
    Politics
    nutzi
    Religion
    no
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwordoftheVistula View Post
    If anyone derives amusement from the antics of White Power Rangers, the best show is this one. He rambles on a lot, so make sure you're doing something else while listening to it, like playing a computer game or surfing The Apricity.

The 'star' of the radio show is Pastor Martin Luther Dzersinsky Lindstedt (legal name Martin Lindstedt). As he'll tell you, he "was locked up in the nuthouse for 3.5 years", and now lives in a tumbledown shack on Rabbit Track Lane in rural southwest Missouri, where he grows asparagus, plays Mafia Wars on Facebook, preaches 'Dual Seedline Christian Identity', and comments on the 'White Nationalist Bowel Movement' while he waits for the apocalypse.

The 'Pisser Possums'. 'Aryan Nations Pastor' Jeremy Visser (allegedly involved in meth) and assorted allied Aryan Nations Pastors. I don't know much about them, but they include:

Oberdorker (Obadiah). I think he's from Australia

'Klunt' Downy. The StormFront Religion Forum moderator we all know and love as 'Klaliff'. At some point in the past, cheated on her husband, and is now with one of the other dudes I think.

Rick Spring. Former 'bodyguard' of Aryan Nations founder Richard Butler, and White Revolution's Billy Roper. I met this guy once, he said he served 10 years in Leavenworth military prison. Is/was a federal informant.

'Aryan Nations Pastor' Morris Gullet. Recently released from prison after being caught robbing banks to feed his cocaine habit.

Other 'villains':

'Traitor' Glenn Miller: Ran a KKK/Militia in the 1980s. Was once discovered passed out in full nazi regalia and had pissed/shit his pants. Wrote a 'declaration of war' and mailed it to the government saying he wanted to be buried in full nazi uniform giving the seig-heil salute. Arrested in his trailer (where else), and ratted on all the other violent white power types after the cops withheld his alcohol for a day or so. Now running for U.S. Senator, airing ads full of insults and racial slurs, and recently appeared on the Howard Stern show. Loves getting in fights on the internet and challenging people to fistfights in the local WalMart parking lot. He came on Skadi once and caused a shitstorm, but the thread seems to be deleted now.

Will 'WhiggerSwill' Williams. Friend of Glenn Miller. Was a mid-low level official in William Pierce's National Alliance, and has bragged about it ever since. Sued another WN named Harold Covington in the 1990s for talking shit about him, and constantly talks about this as well. Hasn't been gainfully employed in well over a decade, and constantly drinks. Is a 'cosmetologist' (cosmotheism, a phony 'church' set up by William Pierce as a tax shelter), and appears to be the only person on the planet who took this phony church seriously and actually believes in it.

'The gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass cancer'. Alex Linder, proprietor of the VNN Forum.

Local law enforcement "whigger piglice", 'whiggers' (white sheeple), 'ZOG/Babylon' (US Government), and of course nonwhites also come in for harsh criticism.
    Yeah Martin Lindstedt is pretty funny, his interactive website aka blog is at @

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/index.php

it's pretty funny stuff.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Falkata View Post
    Appart from the swastikas and that they hate jews too, i can´t see what else these modern nazi skins share with the old (and real) ones. I just can´t imagine some SS officer with his shaved head and gross tatoos, on xtasy, in a crazy RAC concert or fighting against the police in a football stadium
    They had some style and culture you know
    I've always compared the skinheads to the Sturmabteilung (SA). Working class people that go about bashing heads in on the street. They would get purged just like the SA did a la the Night of the Long Knives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Last Online
    03-11-2014 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pan-European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    50% Portuguese, 25% Croatian, 12.5% Polish, 12.5% German-Lithuanian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Alpinid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    I've always compared the skinheads to the Sturmabteilung (SA). Working class people that go about bashing heads in on the street. They would get purged just like the SA did a la the Night of the Long Knives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
    Interesting point, they are often regarded as the archetypal skinheads. Still, I wouldn't give the modern ones so much credit. The Night of the Long Knives is not as simplistic as such, where they were not eliminated merely for being drunken idiots at bars.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Trinity View Post
    Interesting point, they are often regarded as the archetypal skinheads. Still, I wouldn't give the modern ones so much credit. The Night of the Long Knives is not as simplistic as such, where they were not eliminated merely for being drunken idiots at bars.
    Yeah, there's a huge variance in the quality of 'skinheads'. The 'white power rangers' like the ones in this thread aren't anywhere near the quality of even the SA, and would in many cases can't even be depended on as 'brawlers' as they would run away from a real fight, or get drunk the night before and stab another skinhead for some pointless reason. Some of them are fairly intelligent and can behave decently though.

BT is right, part of the reason they were eliminated was the ongoing mayhem they caused, but also because their advocacy of the more 'socialist' elements of NS and desire to replace the army were perceived as a threat to the conservatives Germany's military-industrial complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
    Yeah Martin Lindstedt is pretty funny, his interactive website aka blog is at @

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/index.php

it's pretty funny stuff.
    lol, I see he has all his sock puppets posting there.

There's an epic battle going on of him vs Glenn Miller, 'WhiggerSwill' and one of their friends here:

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...read.php?t=709

Last Online
    01-22-2013 @ 01:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Christian Israelite
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, Prussian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Clash of the Tit-anns: The Two Best Internut White Power Radio Shows

The Gimlet Eye
    Nothing Much Good To Say About Anybody

Clash of the Tit-anns: The Two Best Internut White Power Radio Shows

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2411#post2411
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...302#post247302
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post277465
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3701#post3701
    http://www.*************.net/showthr...0106#post10106
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...4157#post94157
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/07/...-internut.html

by Sword-of-the-Vistula
    July 27, 2010
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=245609

Now that anyone with a mic attached to their computer and some free software can make a 'podcast', they've got these various 'white power internet radio shows'.

The best two are:

The [White Nationalist] Bowel Movement Turd with Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, which is basically a roundup of White Power Ranger antics across the nation intermixed with 'Christian Identity' preaching and predictions of the 'Tribulation' (apocalypse). He also mixes in a couple Karaoke performances per show.

Radio Free Mississippi with Jim Giles. This is about what you'd stereotypically expect from Mississippi, Giles letting loose with rants full of profanity and racial slurs and attacking the "Nigger Media", and talking about the trailer he lives in with his 'hound dogs'. Then, a few months ago, someone taught him how to use Skype. Now he calls anyone & everyone on Skype, from David Duke to Irish publishing houses to various government authorities, turning a large part of the show into an inadvertent white power version of 'Crank Yankers'.

So, of course these two eventually had to meet, with Lindstedt going on Giles' show a few times, finally resulting in a massive, hilarious, meltdown.

You can download it here: the first hour is just boring shit, and the real fireworks don't start until about 2:18 in or so.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-75473/TS-373545.mp3
    http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...7-03-Truth.mp3

Most of the show is Lindstedt arguing with the aforementioned Mona Montgomery, who is Giles' "new internet girlfriend" as he calls her, before Giles finally intervenes and begins screaming threats.

The 'Edgar Steele' being discussed in the show is an Idaho lawyer and columnist who was arrested a couple months or so ago after an 'Aryan Nations informant' came up with a bizarre story about a murder-for-hire scheme.

The other person on the show who doesn't say much is a 'Scott Hadding', who was in the 'National Alliance' a while back, and might have been arrested for something at some point, I forget.

But yeah, if you want comedy, there it is.

The [Bowel] Movement Turd . . . .

. . . . More fun than a barrel of mamzers!!!

The 'star' of the radio show is Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt (legal name Martin Lindstedt). As he'll tell you, he "was locked up in the nuthouse for 3.5 years", and now lives in a tumbledown shack on Rabbit Track Lane in rural southwest Missouri, where he grows asparagus, plays Mafia Wars on Facebook, preaches 'Dual Seedline Christian Identity', and comments on the 'White Nationalist Bowel Movement' while he waits for the apocalypse.

Oberdorker/Obagenderbenderpisserspoofterpossum (Obadiah). I think he's from Australia

Other 'villains':

[YOUTUBE]-1IXQ1pKl_Q[/YOUTUBE]
    Nothing much good to say . . . .

. . . . but what it will be mainly true.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information