Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 730
    Given: 1,151

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasa View Post
    LOL you find the dumbest Indo-Canadians in Surrey and Brampton
    I've never been to Brampton but yeah Surrey is definitely like that.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2021 @ 08:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Almaden Valley Peoples
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Almaden Valley
    Ancestry
    ???
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    old stock
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,493
    Given: 1,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Preacher View Post
    I've never been to Brampton but yeah Surrey is definitely like that.
    Come to think of it, I shouldn't lump them together. Surrey is definitely worse. Brampton is a mixed bag. Surrey is full of Indians who think they're black/gangsta.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-12-2024 @ 07:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indic
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 730
    Given: 1,151

0 Not allowed!

Come to think of it, I shouldn't lump them together. Surrey is definitely worse. Brampton is a mixed bag. Surrey is full of Indians who think they're black/gangsta.
    fair point.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2016 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Indo Aryan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

and I heard Indians in Toronto intermarry with and date whites, so they are not true Indians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2021 @ 08:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Almaden Valley Peoples
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Almaden Valley
    Ancestry
    ???
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    old stock
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,493
    Given: 1,335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmagupta View Post
    and I heard Indians in Toronto intermarry with and date whites, so they are not true Indians.
    We are gangsta and proud of our roots. You guys are fucking white-washed nerds.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmagupta View Post
    I would agree, with the endless threads discussing Indians, denigrating Indians, discussing Indian anthropology and stealing Indian culture (swastika and Aryanness)

whites are obsessed with Indians, most of all in America.

and again, why do you faggot foreigners moving to America avoid nigger/spic areas and instead congregate where all the INDIANS live? namely, upper class neighborhoods up in the hills? whats the matter? I thought Indians smelled like curry?
    Beyond curry, a bit of eastern philosophy, numerals and the occasional hot saree-clad woman, I don't see any reason for gratitude towards Indians among whites, let alone obsession. And as for the rich, educated and intelligent Indians who make it big time in the West, that's a wonderful personal achievement for themselves and a tribute to the relative economic mobility and freedom available in the West. It does little to nothing for the host country or India. So what if they helped invent a few afterthought technological developments? If they didn't do it, someone else would have. They did not make Western nations great. They did not make those nations the kind of places to which people flock rather than flee.

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    Most of them are probably shit in reality. They are hired for being cheaper, not better.
    I've worked with plenty of Indians and most of them are pretty useless despite their apparent upper middle class, well-educated backgrounds. They seem to learn by rote, robotically do the bare minimum to get the job done and struggle to think outside the square to solve problems. That's a serious observation and it keeps being repeated with most Indians I meet.

Indian workers are more likely to obey the boss without question than a WASP and they will do it for less, with little regard for established workplace customs and culture, because unlike the established white population they have no loyalty to it and therefore no reason to preserve it or to be loyal to you. They don't have your back - they just want money, and they'll stab you in the back to get it. They are cheap whores to the global elite and very useful for pushing and keeping wages and conditions down.

It's not only Indians who act like this, but Indians represent a significant proportion of the immigrant flood in the labour market. I can't blame them for going apeshit in their new homes when we're encouraging them to do it.
    Last edited by N1019; 10-15-2016 at 11:34 AM.

An imam of wealth and taste Poise n Pen's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-07-2016 @ 06:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    America
    Ancestry
    Various barbarians
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    American
    Politics
    Apocalypse
    Religion
    The Bomb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,399
    Given: 3,254

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    Beyond curry, a bit of eastern philosophy, numerals and the occasional hot saree-clad woman, I don't see any reason for gratitude towards Indians among whites, let alone obsession. And as for the rich, educated and intelligent Indians who make it big time in the West, that's a wonderful personal achievement for themselves and a tribute to the relative economic mobility and freedom available in the West. It does little to nothing for the host country or India. So what if they helped invent a few afterthought technological developments? If they didn't do it, someone else would have. They did not make Western nations great. They did not make those nations the kind of places to which people flock rather than flee.

I've worked with plenty of Indians and most of them are pretty useless despite their apparent upper middle class, well-educated backgrounds. They seem to learn by rote, robotically do the bare minimum to get the job done and struggle to think outside the square to solve problems. That's a serious observation and it keeps being repeated with most Indians that I meet. But they are more likely to obey the boss without question and they will do it for less, with little regard for established workplace customs and culture, because unlike the established white population they have no loyalty to it and therefore no reason to preserve it or to be loyal to you. They don't have your back. They just want money. They are cheap whores to the global elite and very useful for pushing and keeping wages and conditions down. They are not alone - it's not only Indians who act like this, but Indians represent a significant proportion of the immigrant flood in the labour market. I can't blame them for going apeshit in their new homes when we're encouraging them to do it.
    IQ of 112 for engineering or tech or even chemistry is more or less the same as hiring a retard to be honest. So when you put it in those terms importing them stops being such a great deal.
    If it weren't for us you'd be speaking German. Instead, you'll be speaking Arabic.
    http://simplicitymultiplied.blogspot.com/

Last Online
    09-12-2021 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Rbst brrby
    Country
    India
    Taxonomy
    Negropolreby
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,302
    Given: 4,653

0 Not allowed!

IQ of 112 for engineering or tech or even chemistry is more or less the same as hiring a retard to be honest. So when you put it in those terms importing them stops being such a great deal.
    lol wat?
    112 is the average

That includes everyone, from the guy who drove you to work, to your boss.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

lol... I'm guessing I haven't ecountered many of those 112 IQ high achievers.

There are intelligent people everywhere and they tend to do better in education and income than those of lower intelligence when given equal opportunities. That's easy to accept. But importing millions of them into a Western nation and expecting them to enrich it in a genuine, sustainable, culturally-compatible way is a different manner. It's not happening because it was probably never meant to happen. Instead, our society and culture is being transformed into a different animal - a terminally ill one, bled dry from decades of flawed economic and social engineering policies. Some day, the people may decide that it's time to hit the reset button and cremate that sick animal in order to allow a new phoenix to rise. Or, it may go down in an uncontrolled implosion, or be blown to smithereens by WWIII. Either way, we're going down. Thanks to all you wealthy immigrants for swooping down to scoop the cream off the top and generally not helping, and thanks to all you white sheeple who want free shit from the government, feel guilty about our past success and/or still believe your governments will always be there to do what's best for you. Enjoy the steaming cesspool you're unwittingly helping to create.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2016 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Indo Aryan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

umm 112 is the average. Meaning Indian Americans are the most intelligent ethnic group in America, higher than even Asians and Jews.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information