Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post
    I have read it and says nothing about Vlach speakers in Pelloponese, it only says that some people (such as Maniots) called their neighboors deceptively "Vlachs" which is more possible that it meant "sepherds" than Armani vlachs who are the ancestors of you

so, as i supposed you have no evidence to support that there were vlachs south of Pindus. hahahahaha malaka albane
    More, karagiozi, it`s an entire chapter about the vlachs of Peloponesus. There are plenty of evidences about the vlachs of Peloponesus, can be made an entire thread. Ade gamisu tora giati den exo oreksi.

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,554
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    I never said that they aren't Greeks. I said that they have non Greek origins.

I don't need to bring scientific proofs, as if you brought yourself. Your only "proofs" were Greek professors. The fact that Anatolian and Pontian Greeks have different phenotypes from the rest of Greeks is enough for me.

When you claim a Greek group of people has non-Greek origins and is hellenized what you claim is they are not Greeks.

I don't need to bring scientific proofs, as if you brought yourself. Your only "proofs" were Greek professors.
    Of course you don't need to bring anything.... Next time I will bring some Vietnamese professors.

The fact that Anatolian and Pontian Greeks have different phenotypes from the rest of Greeks is enough for me.
    Only some few of them can have a different phenotype, you also proved wrong here.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    More, karagiozi, it`s an entire chapter about the vlachs of Peloponesus. There are plenty of evidences about the vlachs of Peloponesus, can be made an entire thread. Ade gamisu tora giati den exo oreksi.
    Do you understand English re malaka retareded Albane? I said I HAVE READ IT AND SAYS NOTHING ABOUT EVIDENT PRESENCE OF VLACHS IN PELOPONNESE. In Particular he refers only:
    "Oi maniatai diakrinontai pantote apo ton mi maniaton ous kalousi genkos vlachous" (Maniotes always distinguished themselves from non-maniotes deceptively calling them vlachs, (a common word to mean sepherd in Greek))

there is zero evidence of vlachs existance anywhere south of Pindus, unlike your country as a whole and your own town, your ancestors were vlachs, unlike any pelloponnesian, there is not even one source refering even one vlach speaker in Pelloponese

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do you understand English re malaka retareded Albane? I said I HAVE READ IT AND SAYS NOTHING ABOUT EVIDENT PRESENCE OF VLACHS IN PELOPONNESE. In Particular he refers only:
    "Oi maniatai diakrinontai pantote apo ton mi maniaton ous kalousi genkos vlachous" (Maniotes always distinguished themselves from non-maniotes deceptively calling them vlachs, (a common word to mean sepherd in Greek))

there is zero evidence of vlachs existance anywhere south of Pindus, unlike your country as a whole and your own town, your ancestors were vlachs, unlike any pelloponnesian
    Retard, there is an entire chapter about this vlachs of Peloponesus.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-06-2022 @ 08:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Orange
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,409
    Given: 1,009

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post

When you claim a Greek group of people has non-Greek origins and is hellenized what you claim is they are not Greeks.

Of course you don't need to bring anything.... Next time I will bring some Vietnamese professors.

Only some few of them can have a different phenotype, you also proved wrong here.
    You can be Greek without having Greek origins. Or do you think that your Anatolian ancestry is definitely from ancient Greek settlers of Anatolia?

'Hellenized' means becoming Greek, and many Greeks are Hellenized.

If you want to counter my argument, bring a neutral source.

You sent me so many pics and you want me to believe that every single one of the people you sent me are of Anatolian or Pontian descent?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Retard, there is an entire chapter about this vlachs of Peloponesus.
    Retard, i have read the entire chapter and there is NOT EVEN ONE SOURCE about EVEN ONE vlach speaker in Pelloponese, are you high on crack? do you understand the meaning of the Phrase I HAVE READ IT? The enitre chapter is about the charachterism that pelloponesians used for their neighboors, for more, read here
    https://www.politeianet.gr/books/978...s-tomos-204956

there were no vlach speakers south of Pindus, Vlachs is a population of you, deal with it

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,554
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

You can be Greek without having Greek origins.
    Nope.

Or do you think that your Anatolian ancestry is definitely from ancient Greek settlers of Anatolia?
    Pelasgians were there before the coming of the Greeks. So Greek settlers and most probably Pelasgians too. My ancestors from Anatolia differ in nothing from other Greeks.

Nope. I don't follow the western pseudo-historians who support these BS.

I will bring a Congolese next time...

You sent me so many pics and you want me to believe that every single one of the people you sent me are of Anatolian or Pontian descent?
    This is from a live in Platy of Imathia, most probably most are from there as well.

On the contrary you brought nothing, as always.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Retard, i have read the entire chapter and there is NOT EVEN ONE SOURCE about EVEN ONE vlach speaker in Pelloponese, are you high on crack? do you understand the meaning of the Phrase I HAVE READ IT? The enitre chapter is about the charachterism that pelloponesians used for their neighboors, for more, read here
    https://www.politeianet.gr/books/978...s-tomos-204956

there were no vlach speakers south of Pindus, Vlachs is a population of you, deal with it
    Very interesting this copy paste from Hellenas.

But with the important help of davai, we can debunk this genetic theories.

I) ΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΟΒΛΑΧΟΙ (ΑΡΜΑΝΟΙ) (ΔΕΥΤΕΡΟΣ ΤΟΜΟΣ), by ΕΞΑΡΧΟΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΗΣ (Exarchos Giorgis).

1) Pages 75 and 442 of this book:

"Gkopes was called a village in Patras region (in northern Peloponnese), for which a Venetian document of 1688, informs us that together with its neighbors Gkreveno and Mouriki, inhabited by Vlachs and Arvanites."

It is interesting that names of these villages bear the same/similar names as the villages/towns in Macedonia (i.e. Gkopes = Gopes, Gkreveno = Greveno = Grevena).

2) Furthermore, on page 456 of the same book:

P. Kanelidis (original source: Athinai 10 October 1887, f. 37, periodiko "Evdomas") on the populations of Mani and Taygetos - relates how Koutsovlachs and Arvanitovlachs came from Epirus and Macedonia, and were located further south in the Peloponnese almost before the installation of "Slavs" named Ezerites and Milingi.

3) Continuing with the same book, page 454:

Modern Peloponnesians are basically of Arvanite and Vlach ethnic ancestry but they deny it and don't want to hear anything about it. Quote from the page: "...Let us therefore know, today's Peloponnesians who do not want to hear anything of their Arvanite and Arvanitovlach origin..."

4) Page 459:

Vlachs from the Mt. Athos area were compelled by force to leave and settle in the Peloponnese.

II) Exact quote from Page 75, footnote 206 - Sokratis Liakos, "The origins of the Armonians (Vlachs)":

"Vlach word is preserved even today in the villages of Mesa Mani (= Inner Mani). From Maniot dictionary of Corsica also shows that before 1680 Maniates rescued many other Vlach words and verb forms, like: alafrunesko, meinesko, plithunesko, etc. Furthermore, names and surnames of Mani residents of the same period were pure Vlach".

Moreover, on page 111, footnote 304 we read:

"The inhabitants of mountain villages of the Peloponnese were alloy/blend of Orthodox (Christian) populations, which of course, confirms the existence of the Vlachs which arises from an order of the Venetians (1688), and from Mani songs that send out to the devil the Vlach language... Maniatiki call Vlachs not only the Arcadians but also part of Maniates."

Page 114:

"The fact that the nomadic shepherds of Peloponnese still continue to speak during the Revolution their Latino-Macedonian language (but at the same time Greek), although they lived there from at least 1700 (such as specifically the Tserginaioi) convinces us shamelessly that across Sterea Ellada (both eastern and western), Thessaly, Epirus and Macedonia it was impossible to exist during that period nomadic-shepherd homelands which could be exclusively Greek-speaking such as current Sarakatsianikes."
    Pige na pareis mia pipa ston Hellenas tora.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You can be Greek without having Greek origins. Or do you think that your Anatolian ancestry is definitely from ancient Greek settlers of Anatolia?

http://www.freeinquiry.gr/pro.php?id...9e690b17e57094

Κεμεντζεντζλήδες (λυράρηδες) από την προπολεμική κεντρική Κρήτη. Οι παραδοσιακές φορεσιές των κρητικών, καθώς κι άλλων νησιωτών τού Αιγαίου, τα όργανά τους, οι χοροί τους κ.λπ. έχουν τουρκοανατολίτικη προέλευση κι έφτασαν εκεί μέσω εποικισμών
    από τη Μικρά Ασία ή/και απ' ευθείας από την Ανατολή.

Kementzentzlides (lyra) from the pre-war central Crete. The traditional Cretan costumes, as and other islanders of the Aegean, their organs, their dances, etc. have tourkoanatolitiki origin and they arrived via settlements from Asia Minor and / or directly from the East.

Pure turkish blood.

EDIT

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pige na pareis mia pipa ston Hellenas tora.
    I forgot to mention the reference of Arvanites in Pelloponese as "arvanitovlachs", if that's what you mean, that arvanites of pelloponese were arvanitovlachs then yes, mea culpa, thanks for further supporting what i said from the beggining. Not even one source to support that there was EVEN ONE NON-ARVANITE-ARMANI vlach in Pelloponese, zero reference of even one non arvanitic village where vlach was spoken as the main language, only the referece of non maniots as vlachs (sepherds) by maniots

congrats malaka albane

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread Information