Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Should unsuccessful European countries be ruled by foreigners?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    Low productivity does not mean lazy. They actually work more hours in the South. Low Productivity has to do with bad management, bad government labor policies, and outdated technology.

Good weather also causes low productivity as why be at work on such a nice day.
    They work more hours in Mexico too, and South Korea. Your point? They still are unproductive. Stop making excuses Johnny.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gone West View Post

Europeans share same genetics,
    What do you mean by same genetics?
    But no they do not.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    They work more hours in Mexico too, and South Korea. Your point? They still are unproductive. Stop making excuses Johnny.
    My point is they still work hard and are not lazy. Productivity is not the same as working hard; it has to do with having the resources you need and having innovation to improve. For many reasons these countries lack this aspect.

Germany directly benefits from Greece being in the EURO. Greece weakens the currency which is turn helps Germany export their shitty products to more people because they are cheaper to buy. Then, the Germans call the Greek lazy after they basically helped Germany in this currency scheme.

Greece deserves a lot of blame no doubt but the Germans do also for these imbalances. If Germany had a strong currency like they would without Italy and Greece in the EURO they would be in a depression. You cannot have your cake and eat it too. The Greeks learned this and the Germans have not yet.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-17-2017 @ 12:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavoceltic Frenchie
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    A mutt
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Like a young Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Catholic christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post
    What do you mean by same genetics?
    But no they do not.
    All R1b and R1a and other Euro haplogroups are closely related for example. They are all of the same race. White Caucasian.

Subrace is associated with individual, I am a sort of East Nordid but my mother is an Atlantid. But we are both from the same ethnical background: French.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

All R1b and R1a and other Euro haplogroups are closely related for example. They are all of the same race. White Caucasian.

Subrace is associated with individual, I am a sort of East Nordid but my mother is an Atlantid. But we are both from the same ethnical background: French.
    Haplogroups They don't determine your race, autosomal DNA does, but that is irrelevant anyway.

It's true European ethnicities have little genetic differences to each other when comparing to blacks or mongoloids, but the differences are still there, the ethnicities are genetically distinct from each other forming their own clusters, with a dna test you can easily tell an Englishman from a Russian, or a Frenchman from a Greek and so on, so no they are not the same genetically.

Also genetics isn't only population genetics and PCA plotting, but epigenetics too - over time you can breed populations for different traits such as intelligence, height etc regardless of they are German, English, Balkan etc.
    There's evidence contemporary Englishmen are genetically dumber than they were 200 years ago
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...lex-speed.html
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...60289613000470
    (but the real avarage IQ should be around the same due to the 'Flynn effect').

We have populations in Eastern Europe/Balkan that have IQ closer to some non-white groups than to Northern/Western Europoeans. So no, Europeans are not the same genetically, there are differences and they are not to be downplayed. We can't rule out the possibility that the difference between European ethnicities' character, culture, development, behavior etc are result of genetics.

Using your logic you are genetically the same as a black, because both of you will score like a human on a DNA test and not like a chimp.
    Last edited by Antimage; 12-12-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-17-2017 @ 12:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavoceltic Frenchie
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    A mutt
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Like a young Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Catholic christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

Haplogroups They don't determine your race, autosomal DNA does, but that is irrelevant anyway.

It's true European ethnicities have little genetic differences to each other when comparing to blacks or mongoloids, but the differences are still there, the ethnicities are genetically distinct from each other forming their own clusters, with a dna test you can easily tell an Englishman from a Russian, or a Frenchman from a Greek and so on, so no they are not the same genetically.

Also genetics isn't only population genetics and PCA plotting, but epigenetics too - over time you can breed populations for different traits such as intelligence, height etc regardless of they are German, English, Balkan etc.
    There's evidence contemporary Englishmen are genetically dumber than they were 200 years ago
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...lex-speed.html
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...60289613000470
    (but the real avarage IQ should be around the same due to the 'Flynn effect').

We have populations in Eastern Europe/Balkan that have IQ closer to some non-white groups than to Northern/Western Europoeans. So no, Europeans are not the same genetically, there are differences and they are not to be downplayed. We can't rule out the possibility that the difference between European ethnicities' character, culture, development, behavior etc are result of genetics.

Using your logic you are genetically the same as a black, because both of you will score like a human on a DNA test and not like a chimp.
    I identify with look. Like our ancestors. I see white people. And blond blue-eyed like me.

And location. I don't want to do haplogroups, I don't care. I am born here and belong here anyway. I am indigenous to Northwestern France.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I identify with look. Like our ancestors. I see white people. And blond blue-eyed like me.

And location. I don't want to do haplogroups, I don't care. I am born here and belong here anyway. I am indigenous to Northwestern France.
    Look can be deceiving. This atlantid/subnordid classifications are crap. Only a dna test can accurately classify you. Myanthropologies(a user here) is white by appearance but genetically brown afghan.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,334
    Given: 16,988

0 Not allowed!

How we determine which country is unsuccessful or not? By their history as a whole or based on the last 20-30 years? Because if we go back in time one or two centuries ago most successful countries in Europe at the present were a shit-hole or nonexistent.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,027
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

We can't rule out the possibility that the difference between European ethnicities' character, culture, development, behavior etc are result of genetics.
    +1 (atleast partly).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Wildling
    Ancestry
    Cumbria, Scotland, Northumberland, Shetland
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,718
    Given: 5,851

0 Not allowed!

Depends what you mean by "unsuccessful". A poor nation with an independent culture of poor people could be defined as a success to the people within that nation.

On the whole, nope.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information