?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Christianity is a backward sandnigger belief in the same vein as Islam. Actually before secularism and enlightenment Christians were even more aggressive than Muslims
    HAHAHAHA, Christianity is the only thing that could civilize your barbaric people and that would record your myths for you.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,285
    Given: 4,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    HAHAHAHA, Christianity is the only thing that could civilize your barbaric people and that would record your myths for you.
    The best South Asians I've met IRL have been Christians. Funny that. We also like to record myths and see value in them, because Christians believe that God manifested his will through all peoples through their myths and that truth can be found in them (not that they are the Truth).

But let's not get into that argument now. The problem is that India has the collectiveIQ of 76 and Pakistan isn't far behind. A war with such low level intelligence involving high power weapons would be a disaster.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

1 Not allowed!

Keep coping, desert boy. Christianity destroyed native European religions, that's why we struggle to reconstruct them now. At its height, Christianity was more violent than ISIS.
    That's the truth. Muslims, as barbaric and savage as they are, at least had a bit more of respect.

''Her cover displays a statue of Athena deliberately damaged: its eyes have been gouged and its nose smashed, and a cross has been etched into its forehead. The story of this defacement is told in her prologue and reprised in her final words. The events happened in Palmyra in the late fourth century, when some of the oasis city’s magnificent temples were repurposed as sites of Christian worship. Her choice to begin in Palmyra is, of course, a careful one. When she speaks of the destruction wrought on the architecture of the Syrian city by “bearded, black-robed zealots”, the reader thinks not of marauding fourth-century Christian fundamentalists but of television images from recent history. “There have been,” she writes, and “there still are … those who use monotheism and its weapons to terrible ends.” What is revealing about that last sentence is not the connection she draws between savage practices in Christian late antiquity and in the name of Islamic State but the phrase “monotheism and its weapons”. Many modern commentators like to speak of religious terrorism as a horrific distortion of religious truth; for Nixey, monotheism is always weaponised and waiting only for someone to pull the trigger.''

''The story of the destruction of Athena is the amuse-bouche for a feast of tales of murder, vandalism, wilful destruction of cultural heritage and general joylessness. We hear of the brutal end of Hypatia, the Alexandrian philosopher, mathematician and astronomer who was murdered by a Christian crowd in the early fifth century (an event dramatised in the Spanish movie Agora). Less well known, in the anglophone world at any rate, is the case of Shenoute. A contemporary of Hypatia’s, he lived further south, in rural Egypt, where he became the abbot of the complex now known as the White Monastery (which still stands in today’s town of Sohag). Shenoute is now considered a saint in the Coptic church, but his piety manifested itself in a particularly ugly guise: he was part of a gang of thugs who would break into the houses of locals whose theological views they felt to be unsound, and smash up any property they objected to on religious grounds.''

''Where did this appetite for destruction come from? Nixey’s short answer is a simple one: demons. Many ancient Christians believed that the world we inhabit is a perilous place, crowded with malevolent supernatural beings, who sometimes manifest themselves in the form of fake gods. It is the Christian’s duty to root these out. Destroying a “pagan” statue or burning a book, then, is a no more violent act than amputating a gangrenous limb: you save the healthy whole by preventing the spread of the infection. If you think that a marble statue is possessed by a demon, then it makes a kind of sense to dig out its eyes and score a cross in its forehead. If you think, along with the North-African theologian Tertullian, that “Satan and his angels have filled the whole world” and laid traps for the virtuous in the form of sensual pleasures, then avoiding the Romans’ bathhouses, dinners and spectacles is perfectly rational – as is a disdain for sexuality. The early Christian world was in a state of perpetual metaphysical war, and choosing sides inevitably meant knowing your enemies.

Portrait of Horace, Roman poet. Engraving by Desvochers, 1740.
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Bluff bonhomie … portrait of the Roman poet Horace. Photograph: Dea Picture Library/De Agostini/Getty Images
    But demons are only half of the story. The real blame, for Nixey, lies at the door of the church fathers, whose spine-tingling sermons ramped up the polarising rhetoric of violent difference. They wove “a rich tapestry of metaphor”, construing theological opponents of all kinds as bestial, verminous, diseased and – naturally – demonic. It was language itself – the forceful, lurid language of a handful of elite males – that stoked the fires of Christian rage against its enemies, fires that blazed for a millennium: “the intellectual foundations for a thousand years of theocratic oppression were being laid.”''

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...atherine-nixey

This is your ''civilization''.

Pure sandnigger barbarity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OsricPearl View Post
    The best South Asians I've met IRL have been Christians. Funny that. We also like to record myths and see value in them, because Christians believe that God manifested his will through all peoples through their myths and that truth can be found in them (not that they are the Truth).

But let's not get into that argument now. The problem is that India has the collectiveIQ of 76 and Pakistan isn't far behind. A war with such low level intelligence involving high power weapons would be a disaster.
    I haven't personally met any South Asian Christians but I know that historically Assyrians had good relations with the St Thomas Christians (who are insanely religious). I completely agree on the myth thing, pagan stories do seem to have a lot in common with Christian claims although athiests like to claim that we evolved out of these rituals/lores.

I agree with Arkas that South Asia should be balkanized, they're way too different genetically/culturally/religiously to be united. Also I think that some of the lower castes are dragging the IQ averages way down tbh, would love to see some of the northern regions gaining independence.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Keep coping, desert boy. Christianity destroyed native European religions, that's why we struggle to reconstruct them now. At its height, Christianity was more violent than ISIS.
    That's the truth. Muslims, as barbaric and savage as they are, at least had a bit more of respect.

''Her cover displays a statue of Athena deliberately damaged: its eyes have been gouged and its nose smashed, and a cross has been etched into its forehead. The story of this defacement is told in her prologue and reprised in her final words. The events happened in Palmyra in the late fourth century, when some of the oasis city’s magnificent temples were repurposed as sites of Christian worship. Her choice to begin in Palmyra is, of course, a careful one. When she speaks of the destruction wrought on the architecture of the Syrian city by “bearded, black-robed zealots”, the reader thinks not of marauding fourth-century Christian fundamentalists but of television images from recent history. “There have been,” she writes, and “there still are … those who use monotheism and its weapons to terrible ends.” What is revealing about that last sentence is not the connection she draws between savage practices in Christian late antiquity and in the name of Islamic State but the phrase “monotheism and its weapons”. Many modern commentators like to speak of religious terrorism as a horrific distortion of religious truth; for Nixey, monotheism is always weaponised and waiting only for someone to pull the trigger.''

''The story of the destruction of Athena is the amuse-bouche for a feast of tales of murder, vandalism, wilful destruction of cultural heritage and general joylessness. We hear of the brutal end of Hypatia, the Alexandrian philosopher, mathematician and astronomer who was murdered by a Christian crowd in the early fifth century (an event dramatised in the Spanish movie Agora). Less well known, in the anglophone world at any rate, is the case of Shenoute. A contemporary of Hypatia’s, he lived further south, in rural Egypt, where he became the abbot of the complex now known as the White Monastery (which still stands in today’s town of Sohag). Shenoute is now considered a saint in the Coptic church, but his piety manifested itself in a particularly ugly guise: he was part of a gang of thugs who would break into the houses of locals whose theological views they felt to be unsound, and smash up any property they objected to on religious grounds.''

''Where did this appetite for destruction come from? Nixey’s short answer is a simple one: demons. Many ancient Christians believed that the world we inhabit is a perilous place, crowded with malevolent supernatural beings, who sometimes manifest themselves in the form of fake gods. It is the Christian’s duty to root these out. Destroying a “pagan” statue or burning a book, then, is a no more violent act than amputating a gangrenous limb: you save the healthy whole by preventing the spread of the infection. If you think that a marble statue is possessed by a demon, then it makes a kind of sense to dig out its eyes and score a cross in its forehead. If you think, along with the North-African theologian Tertullian, that “Satan and his angels have filled the whole world” and laid traps for the virtuous in the form of sensual pleasures, then avoiding the Romans’ bathhouses, dinners and spectacles is perfectly rational – as is a disdain for sexuality. The early Christian world was in a state of perpetual metaphysical war, and choosing sides inevitably meant knowing your enemies.

Portrait of Horace, Roman poet. Engraving by Desvochers, 1740.
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Bluff bonhomie … portrait of the Roman poet Horace. Photograph: Dea Picture Library/De Agostini/Getty Images
    But demons are only half of the story. The real blame, for Nixey, lies at the door of the church fathers, whose spine-tingling sermons ramped up the polarising rhetoric of violent difference. They wove “a rich tapestry of metaphor”, construing theological opponents of all kinds as bestial, verminous, diseased and – naturally – demonic. It was language itself – the forceful, lurid language of a handful of elite males – that stoked the fires of Christian rage against its enemies, fires that blazed for a millennium: “the intellectual foundations for a thousand years of theocratic oppression were being laid.”''

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...atherine-nixey

This is your ''civilization''.

Pure sandnigger barbarity.
    Fuck your native religions eurofag, at least your ancestors weren't dumbasses like you and accepted the truth when they heard it.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OsricPearl View Post
    The best South Asians I've met IRL have been Christians.
    Something tells me you don't know a lot of South Asians.

Keep coping, desert boy. [Christianity is bad. Christianity is evil. Yada yada yada.] Pure sandnigger barbarity.
    Ouch.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Fuck your native religions eurofag, at least your ancestors weren't dumbasses like you and accepted the truth when they heard it.
    Do you see how you're no different from Muslims? I'd say if was not for secular state and the legacy of the ancients Christians would be even more barbaric.

Native European religions are on the rise, wait to see.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

The Romans had writing. This is where Christian apologists fail. Hillaire Belloc says Rome = Christianity = Europe, but why the need for Christianity? Rome = Europe is more like it. The adoption of Christianity by Constantine made him divest all the "pagan" temples (and Roman military/administration) of funds and re-allocate much needed resources to the Church, which Gibbon basically blames for the fall of the Roman empire. Supposing Rome never converted, we would've still had writing and Roman civilization.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,285
    Given: 4,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    Something tells me you don't know a lot of South Asians.

Ouch.
    lol. I've met many Indians IRL. One of my Uncle figures from childhood was Indian, and I also traveled there. lol. Keep drinking that coffee, but remember it can stain your teeth!

At least Christians don't worship rats or swim in filthy, corpse-ridden, water and pretend its clean.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information