Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,069
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Thrawn View Post
    I mostly agree with you, however I'd say the vast majority of Ashkenazi still have darker features eg; Hair and eyes - although pigmentation: They are often very light, darker skinned Ashkenazi though aren't exactly uncommon. There are many Ashkenazi who look compeletely European and nearly lack full Semitic features, they can either look Southern European or Central European. But on average I'd say Ashkenazi look like their own thing due to how mixed they. I've seen many that also look like a Southern European person with Semitic features or a Central European person with Semitic features or like you said there are ones who are completely Semitic looking. I'd argue Ashkenazi are around the same pigmentation as Romanians (here's my reasoning) because the vast majority of Ashkenazi still have darker hair and eyes, regardless of many many many Ashkenazi having a higher percentage of light hair (44%). They still have those darker features if you know what I mean

Some examples:
    they all look very south euro especially sicilian

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,565
    Given: 9,937

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    they all look very south euro especially sicilian
    Man you obviously have an agenda. Are you Palestinian trying to prove Jews are actually fake Israelites, Europeans who took over your lands?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    Man you obviously have an agenda. Are you Palestinian trying to prove Jews are actually fake Israelites, Europeans who took over your lands?
    many times on this site you show how ignorant you are about southern europe, you called many south euro stars and members "non-euro looking" and you kept spamming "arabids, east med" in the jewish threads even when the people posted looked scandinavian. The only agenda here is yours and I'm not even palestinian so I have no reason to lie about a random people in the middle east.

Don't you know ashkenazim have a lot of european ancestry and plot near south euros ? :

[…] excluding Ethiopian Jews who harbor 80% East African component), as well as a European-related component (on average 8.7%, excluding Ashkenazi Jews who harbor a 41% European-related component).
    https://reich.hms.harvard.edu/sites/...onze_Age_1.pdf

Overall, it seems that at least 80% of Ashkenazi maternal ancestry is due to the assimilation of mtDNAs indigenous to Europe, most likely through conversion. The phylogenetic nesting patterns suggest that the most frequent of the Ashkenazi mtDNA lineages were assimilated in Western Europe, ~2 ka or slightly earlier. […] These analyses suggest that the first major wave of assimilation probably took place in Mediterranean Europe, most likely in the Italian peninsula ~2 ka, with substantial further assimilation of minor founders in west/central Europe.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms3543#Sec5

I suppose ben shapiro is "arabid + east_Med " :

Spielberg too ? :

Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 06:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine
    Country
    Israel
    Y-DNA
    Q-Y2780 (Q-M378)
    mtDNA
    H5
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid
    Politics
    depends
    Hero
    Yitzhak Rabin
    Religion
    depends
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,415
    Given: 688

2 Not allowed!

lol, Palestinians aren't as retarded as Nassbean.
    חזרנו אל בורות המים לשוק ולכיכר"
    "שופר קורא בהר הבית בעיר העתיקה

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ModernMaskil View Post
    lol, Palestinians aren't as retarded as Nassbean.
    you must be blind :

also tell me what's wrong in the quotes I posted ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-28-2024 @ 11:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Alpinoide
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2
    Taxonomy
    French Alpinoide
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,300
    Given: 1,194

1 Not allowed!

Ashkenazim have hybrid facial features (three phenotype categories: European; intermediate; purely Levantine) because they have "hybrid genetics", so it is normal that their facial features follow. The same goes for the Sephardim (and it seems to me that the Mizrahi Jews are not very different).

It is like being surprised that the Sami with 20% ancestral "Siberian-like" contributions have phenotypes which can be European for one, intermediate for the second and almost totally "Siberian" for the last: no, it is coherent with their genetics, because they have a strong European, of course, but also a rather significant "Asian" contribution (20%, more or less, it is not nothing).

I know, however, that there are nuances among certain Jewish groups (I put aside the "Jewish Ethiopians" who are only Ethiopians, genetically): the Jews of Georgia have contributions which are all the same more or less diverge to the Ashkenazi Jews; the Sephardim have a Berber contribution which seems absent (it seems to me) among the Ashkenazim, etc. It seems to me, moreover, that the Jews of Georgia (the country) are more distant from the Ashkenazi than are the Sephardim.

But it remains a kind of "family", in terms of ethno-religious group.

Senior Member Grand Admiral Thrawn's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-10-2021 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic + Germanic + Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi, Anglo and Celtic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Authoritarian Conservative
    Hero
    Anakin Skywalker, Daredevil and Batman
    Religion
    Agnotism
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 341
    Given: 1,207

0 Not allowed!

Typical group: some look European, others look Levantine or Arabid. As a group they don't fit anywhere in Europe or Near East. There is a great amount of overlap with Palestinian Christians from West Bank, but they are lighter.
    Yeah I just class Ashkenazi as mixed WENA mixed European.

Senior Member Grand Admiral Thrawn's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-10-2021 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic + Germanic + Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi, Anglo and Celtic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Authoritarian Conservative
    Hero
    Anakin Skywalker, Daredevil and Batman
    Religion
    Agnotism
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 341
    Given: 1,207

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    many times on this site you show how ignorant you are about southern europe, you called many south euro stars and members "non-euro looking" and you kept spamming "arabids, east med" in the jewish threads even when the people posted looked scandinavian. The only agenda here is yours and I'm not even palestinian so I have no reason to lie about a random people in the middle east.

Don't you know ashkenazim have a lot of european ancestry and plot near south euros ? :

https://reich.hms.harvard.edu/sites/...onze_Age_1.pdf

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms3543#Sec5

I suppose ben shapiro is "arabid + east_Med " :

Spielberg too ? :

Cherrypicking the "Most European looking Ashkenazim" you could find, you know I could easily find hundreds of Palestinians who look completely European?

Palestinian People who look Completely Ashkenazi

Do all Palestinians look like this? No I'm just using your logic here Pal. And it's completely obvious you have an agenda against Jews, trying to prove how they're essentially just "European colonizers". You do realize the whole reason Israel was created was because virtually no European considered Jews European, Sephardi, Italkim, Romanoite and especially the Ashkenazi who were persecuted and genocided for not being "European". If you ask for a source, google the Holocaust, won't take a few seconds. If you go back a few hundred years ago you'd see millions of pan-flits and propaganda sheets trying to get Jews back to their homeland, no one ever considered Jews European. Israel was created as a Jewish-ethno and religious state for Jewish people to escape persecution. Their land which had previously been taken from them by the Romans was given back to them, there is no such thing as a Palestinian identity because I could argue Levantine Arabs are the result of Oriental Arabs, a semitic people and Eastern Mediterranean people inter-mixing. Do you see me trying to say that Levantine Arabs should send half of their DNA to Assyria and Mesopotamia and the other half to the Middle East? No you don't, so your logic of "Ashkenazi being too European" and then comparing them to Latinos is fucking retarded because if we use your logic then we're all African because 250,000 years ago we can pretty much agree most Homo-Sapiens looked similar. So stop this anti-semitic mindset you have

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashball View Post
    Ashkenazim have hybrid facial features (three phenotype categories: European; intermediate; purely Levantine) because they have "hybrid genetics", so it is normal that their facial features follow. The same goes for the Sephardim (and it seems to me that the Mizrahi Jews are not very different).

It is like being surprised that the Sami with 20% ancestral "Siberian-like" contributions have phenotypes which can be European for one, intermediate for the second and almost totally "Siberian" for the last: no, it is coherent with their genetics, because they have a strong European, of course, but also a rather significant "Asian" contribution (20%, more or less, it is not nothing).

I know, however, that there are nuances among certain Jewish groups (I put aside the "Jewish Ethiopians" who are only Ethiopians, genetically): the Jews of Georgia have contributions which are all the same more or less diverge to the Ashkenazi Jews; the Sephardim have a Berber contribution which seems absent (it seems to me) among the Ashkenazim, etc. It seems to me, moreover, that the Jews of Georgia (the country) are more distant from the Ashkenazi than are the Sephardim.

But it remains a kind of "family", in terms of ethno-religious group.

South italians and aegean greeks are also "hybrids" hence why jews plot with them and look like them :

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Thrawn View Post
    Cherrypicking the "Most European looking Ashkenazim" you could find, you know I could easily find hundreds of Palestinians who look completely European?

Palestinian People who look Completely Ashkenazi

Do all Palestinians look like this? No I'm just using your logic here Pal. And it's completely obvious you have an agenda against Jews, trying to prove how they're essentially just "European colonizers". You do realize the whole reason Israel was created was because virtually no European considered Jews European, Sephardi, Italkim, Romanoite and especially the Ashkenazi who were persecuted and genocided for not being "European". If you ask for a source, google the Holocaust, won't take a few seconds. If you go back a few hundred years ago you'd see millions of pan-flits and propaganda sheets trying to get Jews back to their homeland, no one ever considered Jews European. Israel was created as a Jewish-ethno and religious state for Jewish people to escape persecution. Their land which had previously been taken from them by the Romans was given back to them, there is no such thing as a Palestinian identity because I could argue Levantine Arabs are the result of Oriental Arabs, a semitic people and Eastern Mediterranean people inter-mixing. Do you see me trying to say that Levantine Arabs should send half of their DNA to Assyria and Mesopotamia and the other half to the Middle East? No you don't, so your logic of "Ashkenazi being too European" and then comparing them to Latinos is fucking retarded because if we use your logic then we're all African because 250,000 years ago we can pretty much agree most Homo-Sapiens looked similar. So stop this anti-semitic mindset you have
    that's completely ridiculous, are you going to say these south italians are jews/middle eastern :

so no there is no cherrypicking, you're taking some ashkenazi as "middle eastern looking" while they look completely south european.

Meanwhile spielberg or shapiro are certainly not the "lightest" lol, they are common types :

Ashkenazim are around 40-50% european, I posted the studies about it why do you deny them ? You're not middle eastern the same way a mulatto isn't black nor white. And you can go cry elsewhere I don't care about how europeans treated you or perceived you.

My point is that you have to stick to facts and not lie to ignorant people and pretend you're as middle eastern as palestinians or lebanese that's simply not true.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information