Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,446
    Given: 12,949

0 Not allowed!

So called incels need Tortorella to get them back into the game. "Chip away. They're not that good in their end zone." That applies to women as well.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-26-2022 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You're not supposed to feel better because other people are having a more difficult time. It's to remind yourself to not be such a whiny pussy. No one gets anywhere by complaining. You do the best you can with the hand that you're dealt.

It's true nobody gives a fuck. It's up to you to do something about your situation. You can choose to lay down and die or push forward. Why would anyone waste their time with someone who has given up on themselves?

Nigga needs to show some heart.

The thing is normies and chads especially do have people who care about them, and society actually gives them a chance and treats them as humans. Sub5s get treated as subhuman no matter how hard working or successful they are. They will never have a normal relationship with another human being in their entire lives lol. It’s kind of retarded to tell someone like that to just work harder when their treatment has nothing to do with who they are but what they look like. I think you just don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to the black pill. You just heard the edgy teen incel version of it.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavicaliphate View Post
    The thing is normies and chads especially do have people who care about them, and society actually gives them a chance and treats them as humans. Sub5s get treated as subhuman no matter how hard working or successful they are. They will never have a normal relationship with another human being in their entire lives lol. It’s kind of retarded to tell someone like that to just work harder when their treatment has nothing to do with who they are but what they look like. I think you just don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to the black pill. You just heard the edgy teen incel version of it.
    I think you spend too much time reading this incel nonsense on the internet.

Check this guy out: an interview with a 5' former Navy Seal. He's married (dated his wife prior to joining the navy). Under the Chad/normie/incel storyline this guy should have been moping around and complaining about how life sucks for him being 5' but he has a different mentality and did the best with the hand that was dealt to him by life.

I don't doubt he had difficulty because of his height but what it comes down to is this: are you going to lay down and die or are you going to take what you want?

In contrast, you have the 'bagel boss guy' who is 5' and allows his height to define him.

Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-24-2022 at 04:06 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think you spend too much time reading this incel nonsense on the internet.

Check this guy out: an interview with a 5' former Navy Seal. He's married (dated his wife prior to joining the navy). Under the Chad/normie/incel storyline this guy should have been moping around and complaining about how life sucks for him being 5' but he has a different mentality and did the best with the hand that was dealt to him by life.

I don't doubt he had difficulty because of his height but what it comes down to is this: are you going to lay down and die or are you going to take what you want?

In contrast, you have the 'bagel boss guy' who is 5' and allows his height to define him.

He is an older guy, the sexual market was different back then. And in any case one exception to the rule doesn’t mean anything. Black pill is backed up by stats. Quite a lot of data. It’s basically a legitimate branch of science now. Denying black pill is like denying that the sun doesn’t come out because of your human sacrifice. Again you’re spewing the same old pull yourself up by your bootstraps boomer advice, which doesn’t work. Life is not ONLY about hard work. There are many factor, including your physical appearance which plays a huge role on how far you will go in life.

Also I don’t think that last guy was defined by his height because he let that happen. He was just tired of being disrespected and acted out and he got put in his place by the normies. Because they saw he was a pathetic manlet who is not intimidating and decided to fuck with him. That’s how life really works. In his case he got fucked by height, in others cases it’s their face or mental status.

Again HARD WORK is not the determining factor of how great your life is. In fact most rich people don’t even work that hard, they just know the right people.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He is an older guy, the sexual market was different back then. And in any case one exception to the rule doesn’t mean anything. Black pill is backed up by stats. Quite a lot of data. It’s basically a legitimate branch of science now. Denying black pill is like denying that the sun doesn’t come out because of your human sacrifice. Again you’re spewing the same old pull yourself up by your bootstraps boomer advice, which doesn’t work. Life is not ONLY about hard work. There are many factor, including your physical appearance which plays a huge role on how far you will go in life.
    What I'm saying to these fags is that they should make the best out of the cards they're dealt by life. I think a lot of people are their own worst enemy. They automatically assume the worst. Yes, it's true that people have their obstacles. It's safe to say someone with an IQ of 160 has a big advantage. Someone who has supermodel looks has a big advantage. But what are you going to do with yourself? Lay down and die? Find something you enjoy doing and do it. If you stay a virgin all your life, then tough break but there are other things in life. Volunteer to help people. Do something that will make your life feel meaningful.

Also I don’t think that last guy was defined by his height because he let that happen. He was just tired of being disrespected and acted out and he got put in his place by the normies. Because they saw he was a pathetic manlet who is not intimidating and decided to fuck with him. That’s how life really works. In his case he got fucked by height, in others cases it’s their face or mental status.
    The guy is a prick. I've watched his interviews and he's just not likable. The woman at the bagel shop probably didn't even do anything to set him off, and if she did then why should he care? He strikes me as a neurotic whose perception is distorted by his inferiority complex. Just be a good dude. There will always be assholes. That's just the way the world is but if you're a good dude, then more good than bad can come from that than walking around with a chip on your shoulder and chimping out over what is perceived as a slight.

Again HARD WORK is not the determining factor of how great your life is. In fact most rich people don’t even work that hard, they just know the right people.
    It doesn't determine how great your life will be but you can walk with your head held up high and allows you opportunities that you wouldn't have otherwise.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What I'm saying to these fags is that they should make the best out of the cards they're dealt by life. I think a lot of people are their own worst enemy. They automatically assume the worst. Yes, it's true that people have their obstacles. It's safe to say someone with an IQ of 160 has a big advantage. Someone who has supermodel looks has a big advantage. But what are you going to do with yourself? Lay down and die? Find something you enjoy doing and do it. If you stay a virgin all your life, then tough break but there are other things in life. Volunteer to help people. Do something that will make your life feel meaningful.

The guy is a prick. I've watched his interviews and he's just not likable. The woman at the bagel shop probably didn't even do anything to set him off, and if she did then why should he care? He strikes me as a neurotic whose perception is distorted by his inferiority complex. Just be a good dude. There will always be assholes. That's just the way the world is but if you're a good dude, then more good than bad can come from that than walking around with a chip on your shoulder and chimping out over what is perceived as a slight.

It doesn't determine how great your life will be but you can walk with your head held up high and allows you opportunities that you wouldn't have otherwise.
    Finding something that you enjoy to do is great, but to do those things you still have to participate in normie society because you have to make money to support yourself and your hobby. So Sub5s still have to deal with all the bullshit from society that I mentioned regardless. But anyways that’s not what this discussion is about. This discussion is not about giving up or not. That’s someone’s personal choice. This discussion is about the function of society/human nature. This is why black pill discussions shouldn’t be attacked by defensive normal phaggots because it’s seen as anti-women and it hurts their simp feelings lmao. I dk why people get so defensive with this topic. It’s like they don’t want it to be true or someshit. You just get called an incel if you talk about it. I’m getting called incel on this forum by fat fucks who can’t even see their own small ass 5 inch dicks or average at best women who think they are models(first example I’m not talking about you btw). Yet I haven’t been a virgin since like 13 years old. BUT ONLY INCELS TALK ABOUT BLACK PILL SHUT UP AND DO THE WORK.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-31-2022 @ 12:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic and German
    Country
    Slovenia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

Finding something that you enjoy to do is great, but to do those things you still have to participate in normie society because you have to make money to support yourself and your hobby. So Sub5s still have to deal with all the bullshit from society that I mentioned regardless. But anyways that’s not what this discussion is about. This discussion is not about giving up or not. That’s someone’s personal choice. This discussion is about the function of society/human nature. This is why black pill discussions shouldn’t be attacked by defensive normal phaggots because it’s seen as anti-women and it hurts their simp feelings lmao. I dk why people get so defensive with this topic. It’s like they don’t want it to be true or someshit. You just get called an incel if you talk about it. I’m getting called incel on this forum by fat fucks who can’t even see their own small ass 5 inch dicks or average at best women who think they are models(first example I’m not talking about you btw). Yet I haven’t been a virgin since like 13 years old. BUT ONLY INCELS TALK ABOUT BLACK PILL SHUT UP AND DO THE WORK.
    Everyone man is able to have romance with will. To put Russian music club on each neighborhood and pussy would enter easy for everyone willing man.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I think it's a generational thing. I never heard anything remotely like this growing up. People were dorks, nerds, geeks, etc. but nothing like this incel weirdness. A lot of people I knew growing up who would be considered sub5 or whatever today are married. I have a friend I grew up with that has cerebral palsy and is married, for example.

What you go on about is just very foreign to me.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-24-2022 at 10:11 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think it's a generational thing. I never heard anything remotely like this growing up. People were dorks, nerds, geeks, etc. but nothing like this incel weirdness. A lot of people I knew growing up who would be considered sub5 or whatever today are married. I have a friend I grew up with that has cerebral palsy and is married, for example.

What you go on about is just very foreign to me.
    The reason you haven’t heard about this is because it was a fringe thing before and nobody really cared about this shit. There were factors that were holding all this back. Now it’s making its way into the mainstream because more and more people are joining the “incel” ranks. I’m talking about this not because I want things to change so bad and I want women to start fucking dudes that they aren’t attracted to or some absurd shit like that. I’m talking about this because it’s interesting af and it’s a huge ignored factor by the majority but it will have enormous economic, social, and political consequences down the road. How can I use this information to make money though is the real question.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,756
    Given: 10,472

1 Not allowed!

I couldn't be bothered with the thread but got a chuckle from Sean's post and "I dropped my pen and he picked it up. I'm going to put it inside me tonight."

Classy.
    Last edited by frankhammer; 03-25-2022 at 12:41 AM.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information