Page 554 of 1585 FirstFirst ... 5445450454455055155255355455555655755856460465410541554 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 15845

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Last Online
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,526
    Given: 7,729

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    90% пользователей в этой теме поддерживают Россию, так что ты прав о них.
    Да, не уточнил, что 90% от номинально поддерживающих Украину. Потому что это люди не знают ни о России, ни об Украине ничего. Кроме названий стран, Динамо Киев, новостей начиная с 24 февраля и того, что они прочитали на Википедии после этого.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,526
    Given: 7,729

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    90% пользователей в этой теме поддерживают Россию, так что ты прав о них.
    Да, не уточнил, что 90% от номинально поддерживающих Украину. Потому что это люди не знают ни о России, ни об Украине ничего. Кроме названий стран, Динамо Киев, новостей начиная с 24 февраля и того, что они прочитали на Википедии после этого.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,983
    Given: 21,950

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    Why do you keep bothering him?
    My intention is not to bother him, but to try to open his eyes.

Opening the eyes is usually bothers us, but it is always better than going through life with them closed, because we can stumble and hurt ourselves. Or even worse!!! we can hurt others.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,868
    Given: 868

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    I do not consider you idiots, but I am very surprised by your inability to criticize yourself and how you defend things.

I'm not criticizing myself, I want to give a slap to Arhat.

Arhat is apparently an ethnic Ukrainian who was pro-Russian from the beginning and escaped to Russia.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,726
    Given: 5,678

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    1. None was given but yes russian asked for. Kadyrov, lukashenko and what? You don't like them? Sad for you it's the only ally russian have.

2. Of course russia don't want to embarass them by forcing them to take a position. They are totally like that. Well in the same time Putin threaten ex soviet country to "special operation" if they defy russia.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...part-historic/. I think it's just China and India are far too strong to be bully by Moscow.

3. You complain about a possible compulsary military, while it's the case in russia. At what cost? You think russian government don't use a huge part of budget in military, And don't forget that with the corruption, the money just end up in criminal hands.

4. I'am sorry but yes, it's lower quality.
    1. They did not asked for military aid and you can't find a single declaration from Putin or other high rank Russian doing so. It's not a question or liking or disliking Kadyrov or Lukashenko, I'm just pointing they do not speak for Russia. But tell me do you like our European Union cleptocrat clowns, Brandon, Trudeau, your own president Macron, Erdogan (an ally of the west), the Saudi regime (another ally although they're being neutral about this conflict) et al? You make it sound lol Iike they're any better when you've been complaining about our corrupt western elites over the past years on the forum. Wake up chump, it's the same people who promoted mass parasitical migration, the LGBT/TRANSGENDER agenda, idiotic green policies, the destruction of traditional values, compulsory experimental vaccinations and now are fabricating an economic and energetic crisis that they're own people will have to pay, so we must suffer they say...

Given their record about all that and much more can you conceive there's a slight chance they are again on the wrong side and really pushed this war on Russia and are interested in creating some sort of controlled collapse to accelerate their 2030 agenda?

Notice how they always say "we need to suffer but we must accept" ( we the people ofc, for them their own rules never apply)

2. Yet the USA and the EU minions tried to bully everyone else even China and India by threatening them with sanctions etc etc... they're failingbtw....shit they even bully a non aligned EU member like Hungary. The double standard you use is just amazing but I understand you're under an intense propaganda campaign so I excuse that...for now.

3. As it should be in any sane society with a self preservation instinct, like it was on the generation of our parents/grandparents, Russians see it as normal so no big deal for them, while in the westhow are they're going to convince these generations of extremely individualistic self absorbed tik tokers, snow flakes and non binary raised children that now the military service must be part of their duties? It won't work because they've created a monster with all their social engineering, it's like that guy who interviewed the street supporters who were holding "welcome refugees" posters and asked them to sign a list to receive a refugee in their home...all said no, there was always an excuse ...the same with these pro Ukraine warmongering, yes let's support Ukraine and destroy Russia/Putin but they're actually not willing even to defend their countries from hostile immigrants let alone to engage on a new version of the Russian front. Bla Bla Bla

4. And how do you know, have you been to Russia lately? Meanwhile prepare for this, sorry but you'll no longer be on the top of the food chain so enjoy your "high quality McDonald's while it lasts :

Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    You are boring with your continued attempts to erode the credibility of those who stands up to you ,"I have familiar on Donbass and you don´t".

It doesn't matter if Zelensky talks to Putin, Putin is not going to stop until, after the initial failure, he controls at least all of Donbass. Settling for less would be humiliating.

The consequences of all this no longer depend only on Russian decisions, from now on everyone is warned. Russia only has to sell its soul to China to survive.
    Am i teaching you about your shithole? Ukraine lost and EU too because now its economy is in depression and it is dependent on very expensive American energy resources. Putin was a pussy for not ending this shit show 8 years ago and trying to talk with the West and to find a compromise. He should intervene after maidan but he trusted the "western partners" and in return he just got insults, threats and murdering of Russians in East Ukraine for the last 8 years. Putin even wanted to join Nato in the early 2000s but because Russians are subhumans in western eyes this got blocked and Russia got threated more and more.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post
    Putin even wanted to join Nato in the early 2000s but because Russians are subhumans in western eyes this got blocked

Are you sure you're not projecting your own insecurities?

The German Nazis saw Russians higher than other Eastern Europeans, assuming that you see the US as some kind of Nazi Germany.

Last edited by Russki; 06-22-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    Are you sure you're not projecting your own insecurities?

The German Nazis saw Russians higher than other Eastern Europeans, assuming that you see America as some kind of Nazi Germany.

What is your point here? You trolling is not even funny. I was talking about the western public and elites who hate Russia and Russians for not totally being subordinant, globohomo and having their own gepolitical interests.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post
    What is your point here?

I think you are watching some crazy conspirologist on YouTube.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,569
    Given: 2,127

0 Not allowed!

Default Finnish Defense Chief: "Finland has prepared for decades for a Russian attack"

"Timo Pekka Kivinen (born 8 December 1959) is a Finnish general and the Chief of Defence since 2019." The photo and the quotation were both posted within the Wiki article about Kivinen. In the article linked to below, Kivinen said that "Ukraine has been a tough bite to chew (for Russia) and so would be Finland."

HELSINKI, June 22 (Reuters) - Finland has prepared for decades for a Russian attack and would put up stiff resistance should one occur, its armed forces chief said.

The Nordic country has built up a substantial arsenal. But aside from the military hardware, General Timo Kivinen said, a crucial factor is that Finns would be motivated to fight.

"The most important line of defense is between one's ears, as the war in Ukraine proves at the moment," Kivinen said in an interview.

Finland fought two wars in the 1940s against its eastern neighbor, with which it shares a 1,300-km (810-mile) border.

Once a non-aligned country, it is now applying to join the NATO military alliance over concerns that Russia could invade like it did Ukraine on Feb. 24.

Full story in the Daily Mail
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Page 554 of 1585 FirstFirst ... 5445450454455055155255355455555655755856460465410541554 ... LastLast

Thread Information