Finnish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 113

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Stop twisting my words you stupid retard. Where the fuck did i write that. I wrote “ In fact, many kurds here in Iraq and even Iran are quite a bit more Indian shifted than you”
    Stop making up shit you damn troll
    Dilawar, you kurdish wannabe, you literally just told a very dark baloch looking guy that "many kurds" are quite a bit more "indian shifted" than him. And your pictures fucking shows thats not even true itself.
    Then of course you always cherry-pick those individual pictures.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-22-2023 @ 02:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I genuinely think he has an agenda but that's just me
    can you stop defending your boyfriend all the time? Always siding with your boyfriend....
    Im getting really tired you ALWAYS and ALWAYS, no matter WHAT, have to side with Zoro AGAINST ME, and that human10101 or whatver is ALWAYS there to upvote both of you.

You literally yourself said that bokoto looks "dravidian"(and cant even pass for any west asian, or afghan for that matter, but just some sort of south asian), and then you agree with zoro that many kurds in Iraq and Iran look "quite bit more indian shifted" than him(which his pictures didnt even show), while you cant even accept that a significant minority of pashtuns and tajiks look south asian, but "quite many" kurds look more indian shifted than him???

You dont really see what youre doing here? You just wanted to blindly side with zoro once again?
    Last edited by Applesandoranges; 12-31-2022 at 01:05 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think so too. I don’t think anyone is really that dumb to not understand a simple sentence like that
    Dilawar, your kurdish pakistani wannabe, you literally told bokoto, indian shifted baloch looking guy, that many kurds look more "indian shifted" than him(and your group pictures proves you wrong)
    You dont need to directly say they look very south asian to say they look south asian. I can say to a typical sri lankan that HE looks less indian than examples turks, which would imply that turks look more indic than a sri lankan

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Applesandoranges View Post
    Dilawar, your kurdish pakistani wannabe, you literally told bokoto, indian shifted baloch looking guy, that many kurds look more "indian shifted" than him(and your group pictures proves you wrong)
    You dont need to directly say they look very south asian to say they look south asian. I can say to a typical sri lankan that HE looks less indian than examples turks, which would imply that turks look more indic than a sri lankan
    First of all asshole I’m not Dilawer. I’m not a wannabe i was born in Iraqi Kurdistan speak kurdi at home and can prove I’m fluent in kurdi and lived for many years in Iraq Kurdistan and most of my ancestry is kurd. Aren’t you the one who also accused Demhat of being Dilawer also. I’m sure Dilawer wouldn’t also appreciate you calling me Dilawer.

Second Boko asked me and Demhat for our opinions on his phenotype. We both said his phenotype is common from Kurdistan to Afghanistan and not as much in India. Who the fuck are you to tell me to say what i should tell him?? My opinion is my opinion don’t fucking stick your nose into it.

Third his profile picture is not him retard. He’s alot more kurdish looking than his profile picture and also much lighter. And yes you would be blind if you can’t see some of the kurds in the ones from iraq iposted are darker and more Indian shifted than him

Now buzz off stop harrasing and grow a brain

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First of all asshole I’m not Dilawer. I’m not a wannabe i was born in Iraqi Kurdistan speak kurdi at home and can prove I’m fluent in kurdi and lived for many years in Iraq Kurdistan and most of my ancestry is kurd. Aren’t you the one who also accused Demhat of being Dilawer also. I’m sure Dilawer wouldn’t also appreciate you calling me Dilawer.

Second Boko asked me and Demhat for our opinions on his phenotype. We both said his phenotype is common from Kurdistan to Afghanistan and not as much in India. Who the fuck are you to tell me to say what i should tell him?? My opinion is my opinion don’t fucking stick your nose into it.

Third his profile picture is not him retard. He’s alot more kurdish looking than his profile picture and also much lighter. And yes you would be blind if you can’t see some of the kurds in the ones from iraq iposted are darker and more Indian shifted than him

Now buzz off stop harrasing and grow a brain
    Lol, wtf?!

When did demhat come into picture?! When did i ever accuse him being dilawer!? Making strawmen there, lol

Oh please, you already pretended to be a woman on forumbiodiversity, and now youre a man. Youre literally the ONLY "kurd" i know who can speak pashto and kurdish(just like dilawer) and who keep advertising his(your) shit EVERYWHERE.

YOU. ARE. HIM. Stop it and move on.

I know it fucking isnt him, pakistani. He's hardly lighter, he kept spamming his pictures. I KNOW him(he literally himself at one point said that his turkish mate called him a "sharukh khan look-alike"). I can fucking tell its from a movie.

I never said no kurd look similiar to him, you said "quite many" look bit more indian than him, which is bullshit.

He looks like a dark indian shifted baloch. Idk why demhat is like that, but your opinion doesnt matter to me, if you ever think THESE were good examples of "indian leaning" iraqis

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...14#post7634514
    Last edited by Applesandoranges; 12-31-2022 at 02:09 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-11-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 (Mede => Parthian)
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

1 Not allowed!

Not really. You would be one of the 70% that is fairly common in Kurdistan and Afghanistan at least here in Iraqi Kurdistan . I still stand by what I said that your profile pic is another story. It’s very common in India but almost not existent in Kurdistan . Your nose though I mostly associate with Central Asians such as Turkmen

In fact, many kurds here in Iraq and even Iran are quite a bit more Indian shifted than you. I’m posting some . The girl is Tajik though. The singer is kurd from kermanshah.

Not everything "Brown" is Indian shifted. Also the lightening on these images is just bad. Some people often instinctively tend to associate brown with South Asian when it comes to Iranic speakers. And I have seen you often fall into this trap too.

These people look normal Iranic but darker pigmented. Many people are not even able to differentiate between Arabian and South Asian types.

Many people around here would confuse this Saudi kid as Indian.

But he isn't and his parents have no sign of South Asian ancestry.

I have also very often seen Egyptians who look pseudo South Asian

There is a reason ancient Greeks cofused Egyptians with ancient Hindustanis (North Indians/Pakistanis).
    Last edited by Demhat; 12-31-2022 at 05:28 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I ain't gonna lie , I've been scrolling through tiktok these days , and since its based on a algorithm it will show you people from similar interest/background to myself . I have a hard time differentiating afghans , Iranians , Arab( pali , leb Syrian Iraqi ) and even NA tiktokers. I will always have to look into their videos to see where they are from, some tiktokers I thought were afghan turned out to be Kurdish or Syrian . Some tiktokers I thought were afghan were Pakistani , some I thought were Syrian were afghan . Now you could say well it's just the filters ( I made sure to look at ones that didn't have any and checked Alot of videos ) but I could easily tell Desi tiktokers ( all Indians , Bengalis but also desi looking Pakistanis which are majority before turbostat comes at me ) , euro tiktokers and Asian , black tiktokers . The only ones I had a hard time differentiating were NA , west Asian and Afghan tiktokers . This is not a coincidence I believe . I can post examples but that means another round of scrolling lol.

And no I ain't no athrotard , I am very critical when it comes to passing people .

Edit : hazaras stood out clearly btw , also this is a setting where they live in the west so Alot of the factors that differentiate people in their home country gets diminished .
    I tried to explain this but people captured in their Anthroboard bubble fail to see it. This is why I wrote Afghans I met looked more often like some sort of ME group.

From Morocco all the way to Afghanistan/Tajikistan there seems to be some sort of unique connection in looks. Though you have Moroccan examples who you can tell are SSA mixed or some Pashtuns who you see are South Asian influenced but not the core.

However when it came to Desi Pakistanis or Indians I somehow always managed to tell that they are not Middle Eastern but South Asian. With the exception of one Indian girl who I thought looked more Middle Eastern
    Last edited by Demhat; 12-31-2022 at 05:23 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Applesandoranges View Post

He looks like a dark indian shifted baloch. Idk why demhat is like that, but your opinion doesnt matter to me, if you ever think THESE were good examples of "indian leaning" iraqis

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...14#post7634514

bokoto does not look typical Kurd but to act like you have never come across a Kurd let alone (even more) Iranian or Afghan who looked like him would be a lie.

Bokoto is that type of look which I called fringe types in my model He maybe makes up 1-2% of the population but they exist.
    He is the type when I saw him on the street. Kurdish would not be the first thing to come to my mind but something like Afghan.

However if he told me he is Kurd, I wouldn't question it. This is the fringe types I am talking about. Hell there were people in Italy who thought Russel Peters the Indian comedian was Italian. Not because they thought he looks typically Italian but because "meh could be a very atypical Italian".
    These fringe types exist among any ethnicity.

Look at this guy at 9:40. He looks nothing like your typical Italian but he is. Another fringe type who you wouldn't guess as Italian but you wouldn't doubt it if he told you. And I have seen actual Italian who looked similar to this Salvatore guy. I never questioned his Italian-ness but never thought of him like a typical Italian either.
    Last edited by Demhat; 12-31-2022 at 07:46 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demhat View Post
    bokoto does not look typical Kurd but to act like you have never come across a Kurd let alone (even more) Iranian or Afghan who looked like him would be a lie.

Bokoto is that type of look which I called fringe types in my model He maybe makes up 1-2% of the population but they exist.
    He is the type when I saw him on the street. Kurdish would not be the first thing to come to my mind but something like Afghan.

However if he told me he is Kurd, I wouldn't question it. This is the fringe types I am talking about. Hell there were people in Italy who thought Russel Peters the Indian comedian was Italian. Not because they thought he looks typically Italian but because "meh could be a very atypical Italian".
    These fringe types exist among any ethnicity.

Look at this guy at 9:40. He looks nothing like your typical Italian but he is. Another fringe type whoho you wouldn't guess as Italian but you wouldn't doubt it if he told you. And I have seen actual Italian who looked similar to this Salvatore guy. I never questioned his Italian-ness but never thought of him like a typical Italian either.
    bro, my issue is that he said "quite many", not a few.

I KNOW there exists kurds like him, though i havent seen them like him IRL(but on the internet)

Also, the north african/saudi examples were bad(not the first 2 guys though). I honestly seen more south asian(or lets rather say, "afghan looking) kurds in zoro's pictures(the crowd ones) than in the examples you posted. they dont look south asian at all.

But i get you.

by order of the peaky fookin blinders
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    The British Royals, House of Windsor
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,437
    Given: 59,271

1 Not allowed!

I count afghans as east iranic people not as indic
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    The enemies of Zion tremble; “Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies" Genesis 49:8
    "They have no idea what awaits them." Vladimir Putin President of Russia
    Listen @Blondie, ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU CAN'T GO BACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Okay, i had sexual affairs with some foreigners, some were not white. Would you kill me? Dont you think its totally insane?

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information