Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    Ummm.

In a world where the rate of 6.000.000 casualties within 4 years is presented as a believable historical fact, it makes no sense to claim that the rate of 30.000 casualties within 5 months "makes absolutely no sense from a mathematical perspective".

Make it make sense.
    lol your picture says it all about you and your ipinion about israel. propaganda and sympathized with terrorist groups Russia + Palestinian very nice.

Proč slováci na rozdíl od čechů tíhnout vždy na stranu fašistu a teroristu. Vy tam na slovensku musíte být dobře vymletý mozky. Ještĕ že jste se od česka odpojili díky bohů.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,663
    Given: 1,792

0 Not allowed!

I also side with Russia and Palestine.
    I CFG

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 01:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Palestinians are so unreasonable. Arabs actually have a mentality of poverty, turmoil and fanaticism. All of them dont want to live like human with good quality life. They want live in medieval time.

Last Online
    05-27-2024 @ 05:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 560

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
    Palestinians are so unreasonable. Arabs actually have a mentality of poverty, turmoil and fanaticism. All of them dont want to live like human with good quality life. They want live in medieval time.

"Share with me your heroes, and I shall discern the essence of your being"

Belgium ends cooperation with PA education over school named for terrorist : School named for Dalal Mughrabi

Belgium's Education Ministry announced Friday it would suspend its relations with the Palestinian Authority’s education ministry after it neglected to adhere to demands from Brussels to change the name of a school honoring a Palestinian terrorist, according to a report from Joods Actueel Jewish newspaper.

Mughrabi was a member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) Fatah faction who led a joint Lebanese-PLO attack in Israel’s north dubbed the 1978 Coastal Road massacre, in which 38 Israeli civilians were killed, 13 of them children.

The move reportedly followed several appeals from Brussels to the PA to change the name of a Belgian-funded school named for Dalal Mughrabi located in the West Bank city of Hebron.

Her inevitable fate:

Oh, let's not overlook her surname "Mughrabi," meaning "western" in the Arab world. Quite the revelation, isn't it? It appears she's not exactly a native of the Israeli region. But hey, who needs geography when you've got a last name that speaks volumes?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,323
    Given: 12,897

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I gave a thumb-up to you because of your second comment. I'm not onboard the "hate Frank" train, but I do see a willing blind spot when it comes to Jews (no insult, just an honest observation).
    Dude, you mocked the UN Report when I referenced because you thought it was something other than what it was and then you say I have a 'blnd spot.'

I showed good reasons to question the 'official' narrative. Yiur response was 'but I just can't believe they were all lying' while revealing you didn't even know what they said.

This isn't 'Jews bad because they're Jews.' This is "Zionist Jews bad and here is why there story of mass rape is questionable.'

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck View Post

[video=youtube_share;d6LSegQPJCY]https://youtu.be/d6LSegQPJCY?si=m3b0M4xPn0z2
    Florsttsat has found a friend.

Allow me to steal your property and harass your people and see how well behaved you will be. Maybe you'd change your opinion if your child was murdered by the IDF.

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 01:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post

At this point I believe this war will be the last throw at Israel. The only possible solution to this conflict is a two state solution (less likely to happen) or a one democratic state Israel with both sides having equal rights.
    It's easy. How many people in the world want working, traveling and living in Izrael or Palestine?

I think that most reasonable people will choose Israel over Palestine. No one wants to travel and live in a country where there is dirt, great corruption, poverty, no education, no healthcare, where the only ideology of the state is hatred of Jews.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    "Share with me your heroes, and I shall discern the essence of your being"

Belgium ends cooperation with PA education over school named for terrorist : School named for Dalal Mughrabi

Belgium's Education Ministry announced Friday it would suspend its relations with the Palestinian Authority’s education ministry after it neglected to adhere to demands from Brussels to change the name of a school honoring a Palestinian terrorist, according to a report from Joods Actueel Jewish newspaper.

Mughrabi was a member of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) Fatah faction who led a joint Lebanese-PLO attack in Israel’s north dubbed the 1978 Coastal Road massacre, in which 38 Israeli civilians were killed, 13 of them children.

The move reportedly followed several appeals from Brussels to the PA to change the name of a Belgian-funded school named for Dalal Mughrabi located in the West Bank city of Hebron.

Her inevitable fate:

The number Jews that have been murdered by Palestinians is a drop in the bucket compared to the number Palestinians have been killed by Israelis.

More Palestinian children have died than all Jews regardless of sex and age.

Oh, let's not overlook her surname "Mughrabi," meaning "western" in the Arab world. Quite the revelation, isn't it? It appears she's not exactly a native of the Israeli region. But hey, who needs geography when you've got a last name that speaks volumes?
    Here is a revelation.

But hey at least you can tell Ashkenazi Jews you're genetically closer to the original inhabitants when they degrade the MIzahri or however you spell it. You're just one step up from Palestinians in their eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if your people aren't overrepresented in seeing actual combat. Some lives matter more than others.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    You did a good job of providing evidence. "Team" is the key word in this thread, as is the need to be right and "win".
    When I referenced the UN Report it's 'you believe the UN? Lolz!" When the guy caught manipulating a source referenced the same UN Report it's "You did a good job of providing evidence."

What is one to think?

Last Online
    05-27-2024 @ 05:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 560

0 Not allowed!

Any histrionic off-topic ramblings will be met with a 'bad Mufti'.

An excellent post will be rewarded with a 'happy Mufti'.

That certainly warrants two 'bad Muftis':

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    The number Jews that have been murdered by Palestinians is a drop in the bucket compared to the number Palestinians have been killed by Israelis.

More Palestinian children have died than all Jews regardless of sex and age.

Here is a revelation.

But hey at least you can tell Ashkenazi Jews you're genetically closer to the original inhabitants when they degrade the MIzahri or however you spell it. You're just one step up from Palestinians in their eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if your people aren't overrepresented in seeing actual combat. Some lives matter more than others.

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information