Spanish + Amerindian + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Peru
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 55

0 Not allowed!

He doesn't look Indian at all.
    Maybe a bit more Mediterranean-influenced than most Germans.

He's from Munich, Bavaria (born to Austrian parents) btw.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-26-2024 @ 08:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ΓΡΑΙΚΥΛΟΣ
    Ethnicity
    ''ΝΑΙ ΣΕ ΟΛΑ''
    Ancestry
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,046
    Given: 26,801

0 Not allowed!

North European of neolithic stock, meaning he's around 10% SSA (in contrast to south euros who seem to be around 15% ssa).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,355
    Given: 1,226

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    It depends on the population some get AASI deflated while others have their AASI inflated on IllustrativeDNA regardless I was always talking about Afghan Pashtuns because they get like 10-20% SAHG on AVERAGE on qpAdm and they're usually on average like 14-15% SAHG there.

Also, Punjabis do get 30% but the actual range is like 20%-30% SAHG while the average is like 24%. qpAdm is a formal academic software used by actual geneticists and it will always take precedence over shoddy Illustrative/g25 models.

SAHG is a very important component to look at and I also looked at Anatolian and Mongoloid. Mongoloid is super important for Central Asian populations. So yeah Pashtuns are South Asian while populations like the Hazara Uzbeks etc are Central Asian while groups like the Pamiris Tajiks etc are West Asian with South Asian and Central Asian influences.

So yes if you are Pashtun, you are South Asian.

That's why Afghanistan is considered diverse, because it has South Asian, West Asian and Central Asian peoples. Don't get emotional at the facts lol.
    Seems like you are nitpicking what suits your agenda.

Based on your own criteria, I will dismantle your flimsy argument. Not only have you not provided evidence of this qpadm, you purposely includee heavily mixed pashtuns with hindkowans/qasibgars etc. Let me dwelve a little further .

You make the claim, although quite one sided, that because Afghan pashtuns score "10-20%" AASI( inflated numbers as usual ) , they should be considered South Asian, whilst pamiris, who also score this AASI regardless of the amount shouldn't? Or what about Afghan tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks or even Iranians who score some AASI? Before you make the claim that it's based on your own perception of what's "substantial", I can make the exact claim and uno reverse card you, by saying 10%, 12% or whatnot isnt enough to qualify for this magical south Asian inclusion .

However, let's put that aside. Based on nmonte and qpadm in which a user on a blog ran some results of pashtuns came up with this.

42.2% BMAC/Oxus_Civ
    25.3% Eurasian_Steppe
    18.8% Iran_HG-related
    8.6% AASI
    5.1% East Asian/Siberian (MNG_East_N)

Keep in mind he's a Northeast pashtun from Pakistan, and seems to be quite representative of Northeast Pashtuns.

This is a Afghan pashtun of what I can only imagine to be Southern pashtun ( due to the slightly lower steppe and more BMAC affinity )

58.9% BMAC/Oxus_Civ
    24.3% Eurasian_Steppe
    7.2% AASI
    6.2% Iran_HG-related
    3.4% East Asian/Siberian

Just to show a comparison with what seems to be a pashtunised hindkowan mixed pashtun

39.4% Iran_HG-related
    23.9% AASI
    21.8% Eurasian_Steppe
    13.2% BMAC/Oxus_Civ
    1.7% East Asian/Siberian

Now let's look Rors, who are one of western shifted and highly steppe group of NW south Asia

43.4% Iran_HG-related
    39.5% Eurasian_Steppe
    14.9% AASI
    2.2% BMAC/Oxus_Civ

Oh would you look at that?! Almost completely lacks a BMAC source, as evident from qpadm, in which they opt for more Iran Hunter Gatherer, more AASI and higher Steppe, compared to the unmixed pashtuns who opt for BMAC something very closely related to the Bronze Age civilization of southern Central Asia (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc).

The mixed pashtun/hindkowan reflects the admixture you would expect from a external influences what with the higher AASI and Iran HG, however unlike the Ror still scores a decent amount of BMAC, reflecting their partial pashtun ancestry.

Hence, as obvious as it is, Afghan pashtuns + FATA pashtuns and unmixed KPK pashtuns should be, and are, included as South central Asians, as evident from above, the indication should be the opting for a BMAC source. Let's not even get started on other factors.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 151

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Seems like you are nitpicking what suits your agenda.

Based on your own criteria, I will dismantle your flimsy argument. Not only have you not provided evidence of this qpadm, you purposely includee heavily mixed pashtuns with hindkowans/qasibgars etc. Let me dwelve a little further .

You make the claim, although quite one sided, that because Afghan pashtuns score "10-20%" AASI( inflated numbers as usual ) , they should be considered South Asian, whilst pamiris, who also score this AASI regardless of the amount shouldn't? Or what about Afghan tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks or even Iranians who score some AASI? Before you make the claim that it's based on your own perception of what's "substantial", I can make the exact claim and uno reverse card you, by saying 10%, 12% or whatnot isnt enough to qualify for this magical south Asian inclusion .

However, let's put that aside. Based on nmonte and qpadm in which a user on a blog ran some results of pashtuns came up with this.

42.2% BMAC/Oxus_Civ
    25.3% Eurasian_Steppe
    18.8% Iran_HG-related
    8.6% AASI
    5.1% East Asian/Siberian (MNG_East_N)

Keep in mind he's a Northeast pashtun from Pakistan, and seems to be quite representative of Northeast Pashtuns.

This is a Afghan pashtun of what I can only imagine to be Southern pashtun ( due to the slightly lower steppe and more BMAC affinity )

58.9% BMAC/Oxus_Civ
    24.3% Eurasian_Steppe
    7.2% AASI
    6.2% Iran_HG-related
    3.4% East Asian/Siberian

Just to show a comparison with what seems to be a pashtunised hindkowan mixed pashtun

39.4% Iran_HG-related
    23.9% AASI
    21.8% Eurasian_Steppe
    13.2% BMAC/Oxus_Civ
    1.7% East Asian/Siberian

Now let's look Rors, who are one of western shifted and highly steppe group of NW south Asia

43.4% Iran_HG-related
    39.5% Eurasian_Steppe
    14.9% AASI
    2.2% BMAC/Oxus_Civ

Oh would you look at that?! Almost completely lacks a BMAC source, as evident from qpadm, in which they opt for more Iran Hunter Gatherer, more AASI and higher Steppe, compared to the unmixed pashtuns who opt for BMAC something very closely related to the Bronze Age civilization of southern Central Asia (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc).

The mixed pashtun/hindkowan reflects the admixture you would expect from a external influences what with the higher AASI and Iran HG, however unlike the Ror still scores a decent amount of BMAC, reflecting their partial pashtun ancestry.

Hence, as obvious as it is, Afghan pashtuns + FATA pashtuns and unmixed KPK pashtuns should be, and are, included as South central Asians, as evident from above, the indication should be the opting for a BMAC source. Let's not even get started on other factors.
    I don't know why you keep using Nmonte/G25 lmao they don't matter whatsoever, qpAdm has frequently shown that Pashtuns are in the 10-20% SAHG range, with like 14% or something being the most common average.

Like g25 doesn't matter whatsoever. I've already seen numerous Pashtun runs and not a single one of them has gone down to 7% that's wayyyy to low for Pashtuns, and something one might expect from Pamiris or some Tajiks. The lowest I've seena among many is probably 12% with the average being 14-15% on formal software like qpAdm but sure I'll say maybe it's possible for them to get 10%, maybe. Not g25 which you keep quoting for some reason.

All of these names and numbers appear to be from Illustrative/g25 so they're quite irrelevant

Anyways, I've already posted a Tajik profile a couple posts ago and they are definitely distinct and quite distant from actual Pashtun populations so no Tajiks are also distinct from Pashtuns. https://www.reddit.com/r/illustrativ...ians_from_the/

Pashtun North AFG is literally mislabelled or a Tajik profile because literally there is no Pashtun group besides that close at all meaning even Tajiks are super distinct from Afghan Pashtuns. These are just the facts.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't know why you keep using Nmonte/G25 lmao they don't matter whatsoever, qpAdm has frequently shown that Pashtuns are in the 10-20% SAHG range, with like 14% or something being the most common average.

Like g25 doesn't matter whatsoever. I've already seen numerous Pashtun runs and not a single one of them has gone down to 7% that's wayyyy to low for Pashtuns, and something one might expect from Pamiris or some Tajiks. The lowest I've seena among many is probably 12% with the average being 14-15% on formal software like qpAdm but sure I'll say maybe it's possible for them to get 10%, maybe. Not g25 which you keep quoting for some reason.

All of these names and numbers appear to be from Illustrative/g25 so they're quite irrelevant

Anyways, I've already posted a Tajik profile a couple posts ago and they are definitely distinct and quite distant from actual Pashtun populations so no Tajiks are also distinct from Pashtuns. https://www.reddit.com/r/illustrativ...ians_from_the/

Pashtun North AFG is literally mislabelled or a Tajik profile because literally there is no Pashtun group besides that close at all meaning even Tajiks are super distinct from Afghan Pashtuns. These are just the facts.
    Do you not know how to read? The user specifically mentioned that his qpadm was almost identical to Nmonte. In any case, we all know now that south Asians do not pass with any BMAC source, something which is reflected above.

My god you are stupid, latching on things you have no clue about. The individual you showed was that of a herati Tajik from western Afghanistan, why don't you do one for tajiks from kapisa, Panjshir, Parwan and adjacent areas? It's because you, a uninformed bengali, have no idea about the ethno and geographic dynamics of our region. So one minute you dismiss G25 and then just immediately after you use G25 to support your claim? Why are you being hypocritical?

No, you moron, the results i posted have nothing to do with illustrative. You seem very amateurish, and as usual complexes creeping up. Again, you haven't shown evidence and just throwing semantics around saying it's not possible. It's also not exact science so don't use the term "fact". One of the countless reasons why we shouldn't always believe everything we see on the internet, people like yourself are prime time example of this.

I'll tell you what the facts are genius

Afghan pashtuns don't consider themselves south Asian
    Afghanistan is not part of Indian subcontinent nor Indian tectonic plate
    Historians have always referred the subcontinent as east of Indus river
    Afghan pashtuns are Eastern Iranics, something which south Asians like yourself , a bengali, are not .
    Afghans were always seen as foreigners and outsiders when they invaded and conquered multiple parts of subcontinent

Yeah keep sidetracking, completely disregard anything with Nmonte and latch on qpdam even though AASI is not as high as you make it out to be. Even then, the most Western shifted NW south Asians have almost double or eveb more AASI than Afghan pashtuns! Lmaoooooooo

In that case you must have AASI in 60s or 70s as bengalis are essentially part australoid part Tibetan.

Again, no BMAC equals no south central Asian lol. The results I posted actually reflects real life eye test, theres a reason why south central Asians look distinct and very different to south Asians, whilst rors with such high steppe still look north Indian due to high AASI ( double pashtuns ) + no BMAC+ more Iran HG and thousands of years of endogamy and warmer climate .

Now now Betaaa, accept these facts, adjust your glasses and move on .

Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 151

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Do you not know how to read? The user specifically mentioned that his qpadm was almost identical to Nmonte. In any case, we all know now that south Asians do not pass with any BMAC source, something which is reflected above.

My god you are stupid, latching on things you have no clue about. The individual you showed was that of a herati Tajik from western Afghanistan, why don't you do one for tajiks from kapisa, Panjshir, Parwan and adjacent areas? It's because you, a uninformed bengali, have no idea about the ethno and geographic dynamics of our region. So one minute you dismiss G25 and then just immediately after you use G25 to support your claim? Why are you being hypocritical?

No, you moron, the results i posted have nothing to do with illustrative. You seem very amateurish, and as usual complexes creeping up. Again, you haven't shown evidence and just throwing semantics around saying it's not possible. It's also not exact science so don't use the term "fact". One of the countless reasons why we shouldn't always believe everything we see on the internet, people like yourself are prime time example of this.

I'll tell you what the facts are genius

Afghan pashtuns don't consider themselves south Asian
    Afghanistan is not part of Indian subcontinent nor Indian tectonic plate
    Historians have always referred the subcontinent as east of Indus river
    Afghan pashtuns are Eastern Iranics, something which south Asians like yourself , a bengali, are not .
    Afghans were always seen as foreigners and outsiders when they invaded and conquered multiple parts of subcontinent

Yeah keep sidetracking, completely disregard anything with Nmonte and latch on qpdam even though AASI is not as high as you make it out to be. Even then, the most Western shifted NW south Asians have almost double or eveb more AASI than Afghan pashtuns! Lmaoooooooo

In that case you must have AASI in 60s or 70s as bengalis are essentially part australoid part Tibetan.

Again, no BMAC equals no south central Asian lol. The results I posted actually reflects real life eye test, theres a reason why south central Asians look distinct and very different to south Asians, whilst rors with such high steppe still look north Indian due to high AASI ( double pashtuns ) + no BMAC+ more Iran HG and thousands of years of endogamy and warmer climate .

Now now Betaaa, accept these facts, adjust your glasses and move on .
    Bangladeshi Bengalis have like 30-44% SAHG on qpAdm, and around 36-37% on average and 15-25% Tibeto-Burman elements from numerous posts and my own runs... I know this and I'm happy with this, I have no issues with AASI/SAHG. Actually all South Asians including Afghan Pashtuns are mixed with SAHG/AASI "Australoid" so this is completely normal and good. Some more than others. People in the Gangetic Plains (UP, Bihar, Gujarat) have a bit higher or the same as us while people in South India have more while Punjabis/Kashmiris/Himalayan groups less.

Afghan Pashtuns are also significantly Australoid admixed because they have 10-20% SAHG on qpAdm and around 15% on average which is a HUGE chunk of ancestry. Using AASI/SAHG as an insult doesn't really work when Afghan Pashtuns have a handy amount of it, 14-15% is no small amount. Also, Punjabis have a range from from 20-30% and they're around 24-25% on average. You're exaggerating the numbers for other groups because you're insecure because Afghan Pashtuns have a significant amount of AASI/SAHG

Also none of the models he's posted are from qpAdm, he only posts G25/nmonte models which mean absolutely nothing no matter how hard you cope LMAO because I've been in qpAdm servers for South/Central Asian ancestry in the past and I've seen a whole lot of Pashtuns from Afghanistan on qpAdm scoring like 12-13% minimum AASI and definitely not as low as 5-6%. It's that Valerian guy on reddit who always makes fanciful claims that he uses g25 to support and not actual qpAdm figures because actual qpAdm figures show Afghan Pashtuns to have higher AASI than that.

Your desperate coping mechanism using amateur g25 that no researcher ever uses won't change the fact that Afghan Pashtuns are heavily mixed with AASI/SAHG Australoid elements, having 14-15% on average on formal qpAdm analysis. G25 is old and outdated and frankly not very scientifically valid. And it shows too, Pashtuns look South Asian. Using Pamiris or Hazaras or Uzbeks or even Tajiks is irrelevant because they are completely genetically different and distinct from Pashtuns lol no amount of crying with g25 will change this for you no matter how insecure you are over this fact.

Don't bother replying to my comment unless you post some actual scientific data stuff and not some cope over your own AASI using shoddy shit like g25/nmonte lmao I'm not interested in your lying and crying "betta"
    Last edited by Ketchup; 05-01-2024 at 06:42 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bangladeshi Bengalis have like 30-43% SAHG on qpAdm, and around 36-37% on average and 15-25% Tibeto-Burman elements. I know this and I'm happy with this, I have no issues with AASI/SAHG. Actually all South Asians including Afghan Pashtuns are mixed with SAHG/AASI "Australoid" so this is completely normal and good. Some more than others. People in the Gangetic Plains (UP, Bihar, Gujarat) have a bit higher or the same as us while people in South India have more while Punjabis/Kashmiris less.

Afghan Pashtuns are also significantly Australoid admixed because they have 10-20% SAHG on qpAdm and around 15% on average which is a HUGE chunk of ancestry. Also, Punjabis have a range from from 20-30% and they're around 24-25% on average. You're exaggerating their numbers.

Also none of the models he's posted are from qpAdm, he only posts G25/nmonte models which mean absolutely nothing no matter how hard you cope LMAO because I've been in qpAdm servers for South/Central Asian ancestry in the past and I've seen a whole lot of Pashtuns from Afghanistan on qpAdm scoring like 12-13% minimum AASI and definitely not as low as 5-6%. It's that Valerian guy on reddit who always makes fanciful claims that he uses g25 to support and not actual qpAdm figures because actual qpAdm figures show Afghan Pashtuns to have higher AASI than that.

Your desperate coping mechanism using amateur g25 that no researcher ever uses won't change the fact that Afghan Pashtuns are heavily mixed with AASI/SAHG Australoid elements, having 14-15% on average on formal qpAdm analysis. G25 is old and outdated and frankly not very scientifically valid. And it shows too, Pashtuns look South Asian. Using Pamiris or Hazaras or Uzbeks or even Tajiks is irrelevant because they are completely genetically different and distinct from Pashtuns lol no amount of crying with g25 will change this for you no matter how insecure you are over this fact
    A bengali saying pashtuns look south Asian? Lmao I've heard it all now, what next, pamiris look like jatts?

Show me these runs? Where's the evidence? Also, let's not pretend that the percentages wont drastically change according to the run and samples used. So stop banging on about "10-20%", when you know the vast majority of Afghan pashtuns are in the 10% range whilst the Pak pashtuns who are heavily mixed are on the 20%. Anyways , this is all based on your own words, you still have not provided any evidence. Punjabis? No no, if you are counting the most south Asian shifted pashtuns who are mixed then I expect the same consistency and include non jatt Punjabis who are much higher AASI than 30%. But Im well aware you have a deep rooted agenda. To say Afghan pashtuns are completely different genetically to tajiks and pamiris is a laughable offense. Your little Bengali complexes are showing so much lol. Again, all you've done is huff and puff like a little girl but provided no evidence, and the only evidence you HAVE provided is .....G25?!!!! You are a waking contradiction you moron.
    You have also just rambled on AASI on qpadm, yet the only two I have seen of pashtuns ( Afghan) were around 9-11%. For Punjabi ( jatts khatris) it was well above that, more than double . So you have failed even there . Not to mention you completely disregard the rest of their ancestry and just focus on SAHG. Are you that insecure that you need other people to have what you have so much of? If you think 10-12% is heavily admixed then that's your opinion, doesn't make it true.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bangladeshi Bengalis have like 30-44% SAHG on qpAdm, and around 36-37% on average and 15-25% Tibeto-Burman elements from numerous posts and my own runs... I know this and I'm happy with this, I have no issues with AASI/SAHG. Actually all South Asians including Afghan Pashtuns are mixed with SAHG/AASI "Australoid" so this is completely normal and good. Some more than others. People in the Gangetic Plains (UP, Bihar, Gujarat) have a bit higher or the same as us while people in South India have more while Punjabis/Kashmiris/Himalayan groups less.

Afghan Pashtuns are also significantly Australoid admixed because they have 10-20% SAHG on qpAdm and around 15% on average which is a HUGE chunk of ancestry. Using AASI/SAHG as an insult doesn't really work when Afghan Pashtuns have a handy amount of it, 14-15% is no small amount. Also, Punjabis have a range from from 20-30% and they're around 24-25% on average. You're exaggerating the numbers for other groups because you're insecure because Afghan Pashtuns have a significant amount of AASI/SAHG

Your desperate coping mechanism using amateur g25 that no researcher ever uses won't change the fact that Afghan Pashtuns are heavily mixed with AASI/SAHG Australoid elements, having 14-15% on average on formal qpAdm analysis. G25 is old and outdated and frankly not very scientifically valid. And it shows too, Pashtuns look South Asian. Using Pamiris or Hazaras or Uzbeks or even Tajiks is irrelevant because they are completely genetically different and distinct from Pashtuns lol no amount of crying with g25 will change this for you no matter how insecure you are over this fact.

Don't bother replying to my comment unless you post some actual scientific data stuff and not some cope over your own AASI using shoddy shit like g25/nmonte lmao I'm not interested in your lying and crying "betta"
    You must be trolling at this point . You haven't posted not ONE single qpadm, yet atleast I have actually gone the effort to post Nmonte results, in which the user who ran this said that his qpadm runs also reflected it. Whether it's 8% AASI or 11%, you completely disregard my main point of BMAC source population. Not to mention, if Afghan pashtuns are AASI at 11% or 12%, then Jatts who are the most least south Asian shifted NW south Asian out there are still DOUBLE or even MORE AASI LMAO

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blatant liar

Indus med is 31%, of which 32.6 is onge related . ~10% AASI according to your own standard of qpadm . Lmao, where's your evidence bangooli boy

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Afghan pashtuns

South Asia

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information