View Poll Results: Who do you support in the 2024 United States Presidential Election?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

27 87.10%
  • Joe biden

4 12.90%
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 US Presidential Election Thread

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,809
    Given: 5,005

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    This is a photo of Fred Trump (1905-1999), the father of Donald Trump, and the photo was posted at the Wiki article about him.

Full story at JewishPress.com
    Yes, you are a profound hypocrite.

Your own hero Ronald Reagan was closely connected to Jewish mafiosi such as Lew Wasserman.

Reagan was also closely connected to Jewish mega-donors such as Lauder and Annenberg: https://www.nytimes.com/1981/03/21/u...gans-fund.html
    And Reagan's defence secretary was Casper Weinberger

Revealed, how the MAFIA helped Ronald Reagan get to the White House. Shocking documentary reveals Mob connections that catapulted him to the presidency - and how a probe was thwarted at 'the highest levels' (Daily Mail)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-levels.html

Since you are so obsessed with associations,
    Republicans of the time were also closely connected, politically and socially, to gay paedophile Roy Cohn.
    Reagan, Nixon, Joseph McCarthy, Rupert Murdoch even young Donald Trump all knew Roy Cohn personally.
    (This does not mean that they were compromised, only that they knew each other.)

Mature adults know that most powerful people are shady. Moral of the story:

politics is the art of the POSSIBLE, democratic choice requires the lesser of two evils

Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-10-2024 at 10:13 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is a photo of Fred Trump (1905-1999), the father of Donald Trump, and the photo was posted at the Wiki article about him.

Full story at JewishPress.com
    Hypocrite. This old well-known story did not stop you from voting for Trump in 2016 and 2020,
    according to your own admission.

And Fred Trump died in 1999.

Unfortunately the support of the Jews is necessary to succeed in the US, especially in high-level New York real estate.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-10-2024 at 10:14 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,569
    Given: 2,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    ... This old well-known story did not stop you from voting for Trump in 2016 and 2020,
    according to your own admission.

And Fred Trump died in 1999.

Unfortunately the support of the Jews is necessary to succeed in the US, especially in high-level New York real estate.
    This story is *not* well-known, I only ran across this particular subject earlier this year. For the same reason, I didn't know Trump for what he is until after the 2020 election, unfortunately; I didn't have the necessary information.

In your post about Reagan just above, you said that I was obsessed with associations. Yet, in the very same post, you talked about Reagan's associations with certain other people. People could think that it's hypocritical to do that.
    Last edited by Smaland; 05-10-2024 at 01:09 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

In your post about Reagan just above, you said that I was obsessed with associations. Yet, in the very same post, you talked about Reagan's associations with certain other people. People could think that it's hypocritical to do that.
    You hold Trump to a standard that you do not use for Reagan. Hypocrite.

I also said this, are you selectively illiterate or dishonest? And I don't base my life around what stupid people could think.

(This does not mean that they were compromised, only that they knew each other.)

Mature adults know that most powerful people are shady. Moral of the story:

politics is the art of the POSSIBLE, democratic choice requires the lesser of two evils
    (This is true in the US, which has an electoral college and single-member districts with winner-take-all voting)

And yes, you are obsessed with casual associations. You said yourself, "people could think"

I know my neighbour even if he is a shady character, this does not make me involved with him.
    Just as Trump knew his neighbour Epstein, so what? They were apparently not involved in anything together.

This story is *not* well-known, I only ran across this particular subject earlier this year. For the same reason, I didn't know Trump for what he is until after the 2020 election, unfortunately; I didn't have the necessary information.
    You must be clueless. Again, Fred Trump died in 1999.

I already knew that the Trumps (New Yorkers) were very pro-Jewish before Trump was elected, and I am a foreigner.

What does this say about YOUR level of information?

Trump has known Netanyahu since the 1970s, and Trump's daughter is married to Jared Kushner.

And again, you hold Trump to a standard that you do not use for Reagan. Hypocrite.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-10-2024 at 02:05 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default 2020 Op-Ed | "LGBT Americans belong in Donald Trump's Republican Party"

"Trump supporter Nestor Moto Jr. attends a counterprotest in Costa Mesa, California, on December 12, 2016. [Photo credit:] Jeff Gritchen/Digital First Media/Orange County Register via Getty Images" The photo and the caption / photo credit were both posted at vox.com. || The writer of the opinion piece below is Robert Kabel, a gay man who is a former member of the Republican National Committee. According to him, "... in 2019, Log Cabin Republicans, the nation’s largest organization of LGBT conservatives, endorsed President Donald Trump for reelection." Kabel was the chairman of Log Cabin Republicans at the time that he wrote the guest commentary linked to below. The 2020 Democratic presidential convention was held from August 17-20, and Kabel's commentary was posted to the USA Today News site on August 20.

... Today, thanks in large part to the leadership of President Donald Trump, the (Republican Party) has delivered meaningful policy victories for gays and lesbians.
    Mary Rowland, a member of the Lesbian & Gay Bar Association of Chicago, was confirmed in 2019 as a federal district judge for the U.S. District Court of Northern Illinois. Additionally, Trump pick Patrick Bumatay, an openly gay Filipino American judge, was confirmed to the influential U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit late last year.
    As Democrats spend the week declaring themselves the party of inclusivity, remember that actions speak louder than words. Today, the GOP has proved itself to be the true party of equality.
    Full commentary at USA Today
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You hold Trump to a standard that you do not use for Reagan. ...
    For the sake of discussion, I will suppose that Reagan is still alive and in good health. If Reagan had said in a radio interview that Israel had the right to have power over Congress, I wouldn't vote for him either.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

For the sake of discussion, I will suppose that Reagan is still alive and in good health. If Reagan had said in a radio interview that Israel had the right to have power over Congress, I wouldn't vote for him either.
    Trump was talking about Israeli control over Congress,
    and then made a clumsy attempt to self-correct and deflect an inevitable accusation of "antisemitism".

You cannot possibly take every minor Trump gaffe seriously.

If you do, then you are a moron, truly.

And you seem to ignore all of Biden's DEMENTED gaffes, even though Biden is currently your president. Why is that?

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome while Biden is fading, in the midst of a massive invasion of the US and two wars,

shows that you are truly out of touch with reality.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-11-2024 at 01:15 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@ CosmoLady, about your last post:

In the relevant video, Trump plainly and calmly said that Israel had the right to have power over Congress. He didn't make a gaffe, and he didn't try to deflect an accusation. He said what he said, and anyone can listen to the video. It's quite short, and it won't take much time. People don't 'contract' TDS by listening to the truth.

The Democratic presidential convention is scheduled to take place about a month after the Republican one. I don't have to listen to what you say, and so I intend to focus on Trump until after the Republican convention.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,751
    Given: 6,673

2 Not allowed!

@ CosmoLady, about your last post:

In the relevant video, Trump plainly and calmly said that Israel had the right to have power over Congress. He didn't make a gaffe, and he didn't try to deflect an accusation. He said what he said, and anyone can listen to the video. It's quite short, and it won't take much time. People don't 'contract' TDS by listening to the truth.

The Democratic presidential convention is scheduled to take place about a month after the Republican one. I don't have to listen to what you say, and so I intend to focus on Trump until after the Republican convention.
    You should contact Loki. He might be able to fix your broken reply function.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Trump plainly and calmly said that Israel had the right to have power over Congress. He didn't make a gaffe, and he didn't try to deflect an accusation.
    Yes Trump did make a minor gaffe, like he made others before.
    Biden makes far more frequent and severe gaffes, but you never complain about him, why is that? Because you are a hypocrite.

You can listen how Trump was talking about Israel's power, and then hesitated and semi-corrected himself.

This is an obvious gaffe and clumsy, awkward attempted correction.

Any reasonably perceptive person knows this. You are a moron at best.

If you cannot tell the difference between a serious statement and a clumsy gaffe, then yes, you are a moron.

And Biden is a mega-corrupt demented old pervert. Truth.

Likewise I don't have to listen to your low-IQ irrational Trump Derangement bullshit.

And you NEVER say anything about Biden the president, why is that? Because you are irrationally obsessed with Trump.

If you attack Trump, then I will attack your profound hypocrisy, insincerity and stupidity. Got it?
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-11-2024 at 07:41 PM.

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread Information