Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Provocation? NATO War Games On Russian Border.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2014 @ 08:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ashina
    Ancestry
    Oghuz
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    overall Turanid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Sunni Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 678
    Given: 76

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Empecinado View Post
    Lol, yes I'm Communist and I carry an avatar of Millán Astray, who was Communist as well There are Atheist of all ideologies and all the Spanish nationalists are strongly anti-NATO.

That's bullshit, as I posted the Gladio objetives had nothing to do about "stop the left" but about the Strategy of Tension. ETA terrorist group was Marxist-Leninist and was created by CIA, as well the revolts of May 1968.
    Eta was Catholic at the same time. They are a whole different story.
    Gladio was a perfect anti-Communist operation, it was efficient and reached it's goal of conception.
    Discussing if you love it or not, it's like discussing why one believes in a certain religion/ideology or not.
    It's pointless.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-20-2013 @ 03:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Anatolian Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkish+some Circassian
    Country
    Vatican
    Religion
    Follower of Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, our light in the dark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 307
    Given: 87

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    lol Hoca I'm getting turned on by your flirting I don't have a BBC dildo to help you sodomize you with but I have barretta I guess that big enough for you, it's also black barrell
    I don't know how you went from WW2 to black dildo's. Your brain is wired not the same as mine I guess. You are probably a homosexual. Repent and surrender to Jesus.

Todos contra nos Y nos contra todos Empecinado's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,867
    Given: 4,236

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Eta was Catholic at the same time. They are a whole different story.
    Gladio was a perfect anti-Communist operation, it was efficient and reached it's goal of conception.
    Discussing if you love it or not, it's like discussing why one believes in a certain religion/ideology or not.
    It's pointless.
    Gladio was a perfect anti-sovereignty of countries operation, with the collaboration of a Masonic lodge, and killed not only Communist but nationalists and civilians as well. There is no discusion, if you like it you are really messed up.

Last Online
    03-23-2015 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germano-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Russia had quite big support for Nazi Germany and it's policies, prior Germany attacked them.

And if you look out some actual death toll, it's obvious, which states were most rebellious.
    Last edited by mint; 11-04-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-14-2017 @ 04:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Kosovan-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Kosovo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 404
    Given: 900

0 Not allowed!

Haha it was never Germany alone, then they couldn't use help from Hungary, Italy, romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Poland Vichy France, Baltic states etc like they did. If it was purely Germany vs Soviets there would be no more German race
    Soviet Union also had other states in it that didn't like Russia.. Such as Latvia, and Estonia.. So they Soviets might not even win if it was only Soviets verses Germany.
    Originally posted by CrystalMaiden
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
    The infidel filth can't see the obvious superiority of the Illyro-Gothic Islamic race...
    Stefan_Dusan on Muslim Bulgarians how they are Albanian lol
    They were never pro-Serbs, they are Muslims
    1)Serbians regard them as Albanians
    2)They have Albanian names and try to be Albanians, and many of them have already become this

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2c (descendent of noble Taronites family by STRs)
    mtDNA
    H76 (unknown...)
    Taxonomy
    A Dinarid is watching you
    Religion
    Spartan Greek Goddess Linet
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,009
    Given: 4,802

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Soviet Union also had other states in it that didn't like Russia.. Such as Latvia, and Estonia.. So they Soviets might not even win if it was only Soviets verses Germany.
    If you know history the Soviet Union of pre-WW2 had dramatically different boundaries than post WW2. All the Baltic states fought with Hitler, including your crush, the Lithuanians

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 01:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    -----
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 349
    Given: 200

0 Not allowed!

If you know history the Soviet Union of pre-WW2 had dramatically different boundaries than post WW2. All the Baltic states fought with Hitler, including your crush, the Lithuanians

Nazi failed to establish SS legions after trying few times in Lithuania. So, Lithuania never had SS legions.

Later, the Germans no longer tried to establish a Lithuanian SS legion, calling the Lithuanians worthless. The Gestapo (Geheime Staatspolizei, German secret police) publicly blamed the Lithuanian intelligentsia for being too numerous and hindering the German war effort. The Gestapo also threatened to send additional members of the intelligentsia to concentration camps. A group of 16 journalists was deported to Stutthof in April 1943. Threats were made to bring two SS legions to Lithuania to teach the Lithuanians a lesson. The Lithuanian administration, composed of councilors, was threatened with replacement by a government based on the German-imposed Polish model.
    http://www.lituanus.org/1986/86_4_02.htm

There was a short-lived Lithuanian Territorial Defense Force (the LTDF) created and disbanded in 1944 which never engaged in any major battles. The defense force was disbanded because the commanders of the LTDF disobeyed the orders given by the Germans. So, the LTDF wasn't trusted by the Germans. Many the LTDF soldiers formed anti-soviet resistance known as Forest Brothers. It was a fierce resistance lasting between 1944-1956 against soviet occupation and collectivasations. Soviet authorities questioned if it was feasible to establish collective farms in Lithuania, such was the resistance in the country. They had every right to defend their country.

Plechavičius and his chief of staff Colonel Oskaras Urbonas, were arrested on May 15.[2][7] Jeckeln and Hintze delivered a speech before the remaining LTDF officers accusing them of banditry, sabotage, and political agenda and threatening them with executions and transfers to concentration camps. Jeckeln announced that LTDF was to be disbanded and disarmed.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuan..._Defense_Force

As for collaborating with Nazi during WWI, it was widespread in all occupied territories of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Crimea, north Caucuses, the Baltic countries. Russia had the highest number of collaborators in absolute numbers. Ukraine had SS Division "Galizien". The entire population of Crimean Tatars were deported out of Crimea as pay back for collaboration. I cannot see something awfully terrible done in Lithuania during the war that wasn't happening in other regions of USSR. In fact , there were far more war crimes committed elsewhere than in Lithuania. Today, politicians turn a blind eye on collaboration happening in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, while use the fact against Latvia and Estonia. Nazi collaboration is being politicised today.
    Last edited by inactive_member; 11-05-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2015 @ 10:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Durham City
    Hero
    Melonhead the Messiah
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,480
    Given: 1,373

0 Not allowed!

Nah, on the eastern front the German-Soviet casualty ratio was 2:1. That's a huge margin, for every 1 German that died, two Russians went down. The Germans were outnumbered, but were vastly better equipped, were more organized, and had better leadership. Soviet strategy consisted of throwing human waves at the German lines until they were simply overwhelmed. Zhukov and the rest were not exactly top class generals. The Germans had Generals like Keitel, Manstein, and Rommel who were far better than anybody the Russians had. The Russian T tanks were more versatile and much more numerous, though, so Russia did have the advantage in tank warfare.

But regardless, I think Germany could have crushed the Soviets if it was just Germany vs. the SSSR. The Germans were fighting two fronts on the east and west, that made the difference.

But I agree that they did needed the troops that they levied from their subject states.

People call it collaboration, but that's bullshit. The Baltic countries and Eastern Europe didn't "collaborate" with Nazi Germany, the feared German military power and didn't have a choice, they either aided Germany or would have been taken over.
    Last edited by McCauley; 11-05-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

lol Hoca I'm getting turned on by your flirting I don't have a BBC dildo to help you sodomize you with but I have barretta I guess that big enough for you, it's also black barrell
    You dont even speak your native language. I doubt you crashed their tables.
    I would also like to see how Serbs behave when surounded by Turkish nationalists.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    04-27-2014 @ 11:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian,Ukrainian
    Country
    Russia
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 491
    Given: 274

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    Belarus and Lithuania was in the same political borders for a much longer period of time that it was with Russia. Lithuania & Belarus have the same history starting from around 1250 till 1918 (beginning in 1795 in the Russian empire together). Then between 1940-1991 in USSR together.

He is right about the ordinary Belarusians, who already switched their opinions in favour of EU. You can search on the subject. The friendship is between president Lukashenko and Russia rather than Belarus and Russia. It's for the reason Lukashenko is a good friend of Russia the West hates him wanting him to remove from the government.
    for Belarusians closer Russians in spirit, mentality,language.I know that in the post-Soviet countries formed many Russophobes,who like to look cons in Russia rather than in their own country. for them the main thing that in Russia everything was bad.why is it only happens on the internet and for example when I come in Belarus or the Ukraine with so I did not encounter.

У кого правда, тот и сильнее © С. Бодров

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information