Utterly Jaded

Feeling My Way Around Forums

Rate this Entry
I've been spending the last couple of days around the Skadi Forum, while lurking around The Apricity.I really don't see much difference between the two, except that Skadi seems geared toward a younger audience, therefore I see more confrontations.Natural, I suppose, but I give this forum two thumbs up for the more balanced views.I reckon that there must be a great deal of cross pollination between Skadi and the Apricity.Psychonaut, thanks for your welcome, I'd really like to discuss French matters with you,but my experience is limited.I would have more questions for you than answers.

Submit "Feeling My Way Around Forums" to Digg Submit "Feeling My Way Around Forums" to del.icio.us Submit "Feeling My Way Around Forums" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feeling My Way Around Forums" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mais tu peux toujours essayer Gooding! :)
    Merci,merci beaucoup,Aemma!Je parle un petit-peu de la langue,mais tous qu'il je comprends c'est de l'assistance de mon grandmere,avec assistance plus de mon soeur,Keli Marie.Comment-est la vie en France?Sont les francaises tres amicables plus en les pays qu'il en les villes?Je desolee, mais j'ecrite tres bien plus mes pensees en l'anglais au nuit..
    Here at Apricity we have quite a different approach, you will see in due course what I mean. Different approaches will suit different people better, it's only natural.
    In addition Skadi is catering towards Germanics only, while we have a broader orientation.
    You're not kidding.What's up with the animosity towards the French and Celtic groups?
    Some sort of wannabe elitism I guess.