Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Happy Post :-)

Life has been good to me today.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Correction...

So I was wrong, I suppose.Keltic-Nordid wasn't actually a fusion of Celtic and Germanic types.That Nordish type seems to be more accurately the Celtic branch of the Nordid subrace.I did read the Bruenn correctly, though.I think it was an Unaltered Palaeolithic physical type common to Western Europe and the British Isles.That does seem to fit with the DNA findings of the McDonalds(my mother's family).Our branch was Celtic with no Norse DNA found on the paternal side.The families that married in to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I've Been Classified! Yay!

Keltic-Nordid Bruenn.I guess that what that means is that my ancestors were Celtic and Germanic peoples who blended in with the aboriginal inhabitants of Britain.Either that, or such ancestry came out in me, while my Atlanto-Mediterranid ancestors of France and my family's earlier associations were absorbed by the Keltic Nordid Bruenns.I haven't noticed any lessening of devotion in me to the Aesir and Vanir.On the contrary, I have a deeper devotion to them and feel ever more a part of my Folk.My ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Folkish Heart

What an interesting day.The more and more I look at the way things are going in this messed up country of ours, the more I am convinced that we as Euro-Americans need to come together as a people.Hispanics are united in essentials, so are Blacks.Asians too, for that matter.I'm rather of the opinion that we need to unite and to return to the ancient ways of our forebears, to get to a place where we,our ancestors, the land wights and the Holy Powers all coexist and actively work together to improve ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh, Aesir, Obama!

Gods and goddesses,wights and ancestors, hail!The 44th president of the United States of America has been sworn in and assumed office.I fear for our people, oh ye Holy Powers, how I fear for us!Just today I've read articles written by bitter colored folks about how black the history of our people is in this great nation.But who made this nation, number one, and also who made it great? Us White Folks!
    WE brought literacy to this land.WE brought industry to this part of the world.WE united ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123